剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Dessert, homemade.
甜点 自己做的
Thank you. Well, come on in.
谢谢 请进
What did I do to deserve, uh...
我怎么有荣幸享受甜点
Pistachio gelato?
开心果意式冰淇淋
I know you're going through a lot right now,
我知道你近来承受了很多
with Ellen sending you that...
爱伦又寄给你...
Yeah, I know. It's wild, right?
是的 真是疯狂啊 是吧
Yeah, look, I just thought maybe you could...use a friend.
是啊 我想也许你需要 找朋友聊聊
I know sometimes, well,
我知道有时候
Peter's a little difficult and hard to talk to.
彼得有点不好沟通
No.
不
He is, and he understands that,
他 他也明白这点
which is why I think he was grateful
所以他心里很感激
that you chose him to share the tape with...
你选择和他一起看录像
...even before you knew what was on it.
那时你甚至不知道里面的内容
We're always gonna be here for you.
我们会永远支持你
Did Peter put you up to this?
是彼得让你来的吗
No.
不是
But I do know about the pact...
但我的确知道你们的约定
Which I meant every word of.
我说的每个字都是真心的
He'll find her killer if you let him.
给他机会 他会找到凶手
I know.
我知道
Anyway, thank you, again, for everything.
无论如何 再次感谢你为我做的一切
Listen, uh, thank you again.
真的 谢谢你
You know how I love pistachio.
你知道我喜欢开心果
Hey, hon, I'll be home soon.
亲爱的 我马上就回家去
Well, I may not be.
我可能还不行
I just re-parked in front of Neal's place.
我刚把车又停回尼尔家门口了
Is he home?
他在家吗
Yeah, I just dropped off gelato.
在 我给他拿了点意式冰淇淋
Oh, shoot. That wasn't for me?
该死 那不是给我做的吗
I made plenty. Good. How's he doing?
我做了很多 好 他怎么样
Well, um, I'm sitting here.
我正坐在这里
And I wasn't planning on spying.
我可没有计划当间谍
But...
但...
I think he's with someone. He rushed me out the door.
他似乎和别人在一起 他急着打发我走
I saw that there was two glasses of ice water...
我看到他家有两杯冰水
One in the sink and one on the table.
一杯在水槽里 一杯在桌子上
I figured if it was a date,
我想如果是约会
there'd be lipstick on one of them
其中一个杯子上会留下口红印
and he'd be serving wine instead of water.
而他们也会喝红酒而不是白开水
That's good spying.
真是好间谍
No wine? We can rule out Mozzie.
不是红酒吗 可以排除蚊子了
Yeah.
对
Oh, wait.
等等
Someone's coming out. I'll take a picture.
有人出来了 我拍张照片
So, you were delivering ice cream, huh?
那么 你是去送冰淇淋的对吧
Gelato. I'm e-mailing you now.
意式冰淇淋 我发邮件给你
Did you get it?
收到了吗
Yeah, I got it. It's Sam.
收到了 是山姆
What does that mean?
什么意思
It means I should have made a blood pact.
意思是我真应该歃血为盟
Neal broke our agreement.
尼尔毁约了
Morning. Morning.
早安 早安
How was your night?
昨晚过的如何
Sweet. Thank you for the gelato.
很好 谢谢你们的意式冰淇淋
That was all Elizabeth's doing.
都是伊丽莎白的功劳
Pistachio still your favorite?
你还是最喜欢开心果口味吗
Truth be told,
坦白说
I've been leaning more toward the sorbets of late.
最近我更倾向于果汁口味
Good to know. And thank you for your honesty.
好吧 感谢你坦白告诉我
Always the best policy.
坦白永远是最佳方案
Anything else you'd like to share?
还有什么想说的吗
My socks itch.
我的袜子很痒
All right.
好吧
Now that we're done catching up,
叙旧到此结束
Diana's moving on Rossmeyer Global as we speak.
戴安现正前往罗斯梅尔环球公♥司♥
News should hit by the morning bell.
明早应该会有消息
Well, Dunham moves fast.
邓纳姆动作很快
He'll have me working for him by lunch.
他午饭前就会录用我了
Here. We'll be listening.
戴着 我们会监听
Nice job, Neal. Good strategy yesterday.
干得好 尼尔 昨天那招用得妙
You were absolutely right, and I was overly concerned.
你是对的 是我过分担心了
We'll see.
走着瞧
Went off without a hitch.
相当顺利
We should have everything cleared out by noon.
中午之前就能全部清理完毕
Excellent.
太好了
I knew you could handle Rossmeyer Global.
我知道你能搞定罗斯梅尔环球公♥司♥
Thank you. Samuel Phelps.
谢谢 塞缪尔·菲尔普斯
Neal's elusive friend, yeah.
尼尔的神秘朋友 是啊
Did you uncover anything else about him?
有没有查出关于他的其他信息
There wasn't much I could find
不通过官方申请
without running an official request.
我查不出多少
Why?
怎么了
Neal met with him again...
尼尔又去见他
not that he shared that information with me.
而且还瞒着我
Well, I can put in for a background check,
我可以申请做背景调查
but it's gonna make some noise.
但可能会有动静
Sam's got Neal convinced they can only investigate off-book.
山姆让尼尔承诺只能私下调查
So, he can do it his way, I'll do it mine,
那就他做他的 我做我的
and we'll both pretend neither are doing either.
然后彼此假装都没做
You got it, boss.
懂了 老大
Thanks.
谢谢
Of course I didn't short Rossmeyer Global.
我当然没有做空罗斯梅尔国际
Well, you should have.
你应该做空的
I didn't know if your information was good.
我之前不知道你的信息是否正确
Now I do.
现在知道了
So I'm hired.
所以我被录用了
This company is survival of the fittest.
公♥司♥秉承适者生存原则
Your salary is minimum wage,
你拿的是最低工资
and your bonus is based entirely on what you bring in.
奖金完全跟你的业绩挂钩
We eat what we kill. I get it. Here you go, Kelly.
多劳多得 明白了 给你 凯莉
Thanks.
谢谢
Save paper. Send an email. Right.
节省纸 以后发邮件 好
You have no shot, by the way.
还有 你没有机会的
Bye.
再见
Every Tuesday after market close, we hit my club.
每周二收盘后 我们就去我的俱乐部
You familiar with white-collar boxing?
你了解精英拳击吗
Battle of the one-percenters.
金字塔顶人群之间的搏斗
This isn't a boy's fight club.
这可不是小孩玩的搏击俱乐部
It's for people like you, who value information.
参与者都是像你一样 重视信息的人
Information isn't cheap.
信息可不便宜
No. 25 grand at the door.
是不便宜 入场费25000
You'll find out the rest if you join.
其他的你进去后才知道
Yes? I got this.
什么事 我来
Going to lunch.
去吃午饭
How's my portfolio?
我的投资组合怎么样
Good. Good. You been listening to the news?
很好 很好 你听到了吗
Every word.
一字不落
You want me to authorize 25 grand
你想让我批准25000美金
so you can watch guys in suits beat up on each other?
让你去看那些西装革履的家伙对殴吗
It'll pay off.
会有回报的
Listen, we need two things
要确认邓纳姆的内部交易罪
in order to bust Dunham for insider trading.
我们需要两样东西
I'm listening.
我听着呢
You've got to record Dunham giving out this information.
你得录下邓纳姆给出信息的过程
Hearsay isn't enough to make an arrest.
传闻不足以逮捕他
I'll make that happen for you.
看我的吧
Second, you have to find out
第二 你要找出
where Dunham's getting this information.
邓纳姆从哪得到的信息
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表