剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Previously on "White Collar"...
《猫鼠游戏》前情提要
Neal.
尼尔
When my dad went away, Ellen looked after me.
我爸爸走后 爱伦就照顾我
Sam? Did he know my father?
山姆 他认识我爸爸吗
A hard guy to get hold of.
很难联♥系♥上
Who did this to you?
谁干的
Trust Sam.
相信山姆
If you find any information that leads to Sam...
如果你找到任何关于山姆的信息...
I will tell you.
我会告诉你
You tell him you want to meet on neutral ground.
你告诉他你希望在第三地会面
Get in the car.
上车
I wasn't sure I'd hear back from you, Sam.
没想到你真的回复了 山姆
Where are we going?
我们去哪儿
Someplace less obvious.
避人耳目的地方
So do I call you Caffrey or Bennett?
我该叫你卡夫瑞还是贝内特
Bennett was my name a long time ago.
贝内特是很久以前的事了
Not anymore.
不用了
I've been tracking you since --
我一直在追查你 自从...
Ellen's funeral.
爱伦葬礼时
I remember.
我记得
I knew her as Kathryn Hill.
我记忆中她叫凯瑟琳·希尔
Ellen's name before WITSEC?
爱伦接受证人保护计划前的名字
She told me you worked deep cover back in D.C.,
她说你在首府那里做卧底
said you were close.
说你们关系很好
After your father went down for murder,
你父亲承担了谋杀罪名后
there weren't many in our department I could trust.
部门里就没几个人能信任了
You knew my dad?
你认识我爸爸
In your e-mail, you said you'd meet me on my terms.
你邮件里说 会面由我安排
Here are my terms. I ask the questions.
按我的安排 我来提问
I don't like the answers,
如果答案我不满意
I get back in that car, and I drive away. Understood?
我立刻开车走人 明白了吗
Understood.
明白
What do you do for the FBI?
你为联邦局做什么
I'm a confidential informant.
我是局里的秘密线人
It's the deal I cut to get out of prison.
以此免除牢狱之灾
The man at the funeral -- your handler?
葬礼上那人 是你的监管人
Peter Burke. He can be trusted.
彼得·博尔克 他值得信任
He can help us find Ellen's --
他能帮我们找到杀爱伦的...
If you think this is about one guy pulling one trigger,
如果你以为这是简单的开枪杀人
you're as naive as your father.
你简直和你父亲一样天真
The men who took him down -- the men who had Ellen murdered.
扳倒你父亲的人 杀了爱伦的人
They were corrupt cops.
是腐♥败♥警♥察♥
Who rose up the ranks of government and law enforcement.
他们在政法界颇有实力
I'm sure there are some in the bureau.
我肯定局里也有他们的人
And they will do whatever it takes to protect themselves.
而他们为了自保会不择手段
So, what? She asked you to help me expose them?
所以呢 她希望你帮我揭穿他们吗
Working with the FBI wasn't part of the deal.
可没说要跟联调局工作
Peter can help us.
彼得能帮我们
All it takes is one report.
只需要一份报告
How do you think Ellen's name got leaked?
你以为爱伦的名字是怎么泄露的
No. Not Peter.
不 绝不是彼得干的
All right, assuming this stays between us,
好吧 假设就我们两个人
how do we take them down?
要怎么扳倒他们
Start with the evidence Ellen collected on dirty cops 30 years ago.
从爱伦三十年前收集的腐♥败♥警♥察♥证据开始
Where is it?
东西在哪里
She was planning to hand that over when she got here.
她本打算来了就交出证据的
So you don't even know where it is?
你连证据在哪儿都不知道吗
Give me a chance. Sorry, Caffrey.
给我个机会 抱歉 卡夫瑞
You've already maxed out on your quota of answers I don't like.
你给了我太多令我不满意的答案了
So that's it? You're leaving?
就这样吗 一走了之吗
Sam, I need the truth about Ellen and my father.
山姆 我得知道爱伦和我父亲的真♥相♥
You asked me if I knew him.
你问我认不认识他
I did.
我认识
So, the key broke off in the lock? Yeah.
所以钥匙断在锁里了 对
Are you sure it's a rental?
你确定那车是租来的吗
New model, low mileage,
车款新 里程数低
cheap plastic key fob.
廉价的塑料钥匙扣
Hexagonal.
六边形的
That's either Street Fleet or Zenith.
不是"舰队街" 就是"真利时"
I'll keep an eye out for repair requests
我会留意最近的修车记录
on a gray SUV with a key stuck in the door lock.
看有没有一辆钥匙卡在门锁里的灰色SUV
All right.
好的
Let's say you find Sam -- again.
就算说你再次找到山姆了
He's made it clear he doesn't trust you.
很明显他并不信任你
Well, I have to convince him that he can.
我得想办法让他相信我
You know, trust works both ways.
信任是相互的
You don't think I should trust Sam?
你觉得我不该信任山姆
I'm simply saying you should go in with both eyes open.
我只是说你该多个心眼
And the suit has the resources to be those eyes.
而猫咪探长正是你需要的完美"心眼"
You realize somewhere pigs are flying right now.
我都感觉到猪在天上飞了
Yes. And that is the sound of hell freezing over.
是啊 听上去是挺不靠谱的
Look, Peter catches wind you're up to something,
彼得一觉察你有动作
he's gonna follow you.
就会穷追不舍
He may as well be informed.
他总会知道的
Yeah, and if he puts his investigation on the books,
是啊 但如果他正式展开调查
it could put him at risk.
他会有危险
You could ask him to be quiet. He's done it before.
你求他悄悄查 他以前做过
Yeah, well, not happily.
那是不情不愿的
But he's done it.
但还是做了
On November 6th, you visited the defendant's penthouse,
11月6日 你前往被告人公♥寓♥
posing as an investor for his condo development.
扮成一位对他的豪华公♥寓♥项目有兴趣的投资商
What evidence did you uncover?
你发现了什么证据
Delancy showed me a vial of benzene.
德兰西给我看了一瓶苯
He said it was known to cause cancer,
他说这东西能致癌
specifically leukemia.
特别是血癌
Did he say what he planned to do with this particular vial?
他有说过他打算用那瓶做什么吗
He said he planned to use it
他说他计划用它
to lace the soil samples taken by Caplin Environmental.
掺入那份卡普林环境研究所的土地样本
When the results would come back toxic,
这样一来样本将被检测出毒性
he'd evict the tenants from his property,
他就能借此赶走那些在他土地上的居民
tear down their homes,
拆了他们的家
and eventually start construction on his luxury condos,
最后在那里兴建豪华公♥寓♥
exactly as he'd done once before.
就像他以前做过的那样
After Delancy showed you this vial...
在德兰西给你看了瓶子之后...
Peter working on his direct for the Delancy trial?
彼得在排练德兰西审判的指证啊
Ah, he's the prosecution's star witness.
他可是检方的王牌啊
And the only thing he loves more than arresting criminals...
唯一比逮捕罪犯更让他兴奋的
Is testifying against them at their trial.
就是出庭指证他们
Oh, I remember. Vividly.
我记得 印象深刻
Perfect. Then I say, "No further questions,"
非常好 然后我就说 "没有问题了"
And if all goes well...
如果一切顺利
The jury finds Delancy guilty of mortgage fraud
陪审团会判决德兰西贷款欺诈罪名成立
and 98 counts of civil rights violations.
98起损害他人♥权♥益罪名成立
And since the FBI never recovered the benzene vial,
毕竟联调局没能查获那瓶苯
this whole case is resting on your testimony.
所以整个案子都要指望你的证词
And your key question.
还有你的关键提问
It's like it's Christmas morning and he's unwrapping a guilty verdict.
他简直像圣诞节一早起床 狂拆"罪名成立"大礼包
Instead of laced," I'll say the samples were "tainted."
我打算把"掺入"这词换成"污染"
Tainted's more descriptive.
污染更生动形象
Neal, you remember Josh Bryson,
尼尔 你还记得乔什·布莱森吗
assistant U.S. Attorney. Josh.
美国助理检察官 乔什
I hear you've been wiping the floor with the Delancy defense.
听说你把德兰西的律师打得满地找牙
And with Peter's testimony today,
加上彼得今天的指证
I plan to put them out of their misery.
我准备给他们个痛快了
Don't forget I worked that case with Peter.
别忘了那案子可是我和彼得一起干的啊
Delancy showed me the vial of benzene, too,
我也看到了德兰西的那瓶苯
when I was working undercover at Caplin Environmental
当时我在卡普林环境研究所卧底
as a biochemical analyst, so if you --
身份是生化检测员 所以如果你...
Thank you, Neal, but I already have Peter.
谢谢 尼尔 但我已经有彼得了
And he, uh...
而且他...
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表