剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Let me see what we can do.
让我看看能做何安排
Listen, I got another call. Can you hold?
我有通电♥话♥打进来 你能等等吗
Hey. Want some more?
还要咖啡吗
Yeah. All right.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Give me the good news, Kyle.
给我好消息 凯尔
We can do 4:30.
四点半可以
Yeah, that's not gonna work.
不行
That's all we've got.
只有这时候有空
Well, give us a heads up next time.
下次早点告诉我们
I read up on the D.C. Flynns.
我仔细研究过华盛顿弗林组织的案子
Seems their downfall hinged on the word of a dirty cop--
看来他们的垮台取决于一个腐♥败♥警♥察♥的证供
James Bennett.
詹姆斯·贝内特
Detective Bennett was tragic.
贝内特警探的事就是个悲剧
He turned state evidence on the Flynns.
他做污点证人指证了弗林
He did.
没错
You knew him well? Yes, I was his captain.
你跟他很熟吗 是的 我曾是他的队长
Did everything I could for Jimmy Bennett.
我为吉米·贝内特尽我所能
Ultimately, he was a lost cause.
最后却还是失败了
Well, he came prepared.
他早有准备
Yeah, he knows we're onto him.
没错 他知道我们在查他
We woke a giant, Neal.
我们惊动了大人物 尼尔
Good news is I got a look at his itinerary.
好消息是 我看到了他的行程表
We'll know where he's gonna be when he's in New York.
我们知道他在纽约的行程了
Excellent. Pratt wants us to back down.
很好 普拉特想要我们别管这事
What do you want?
你想要什么
Justice.
公正
You ready to take down a giant?
准备好击垮一个大人物了吗
Grab your slingshot.
随时准备着
Hey, honey. How's the planning going?
亲爱的 你的策划怎么样了
This party will be the first time
这个派对是这位作者首次
the author appears without a burka,
不♥穿♥长袍亮相
and what does the publisher want? Belly dancing.
出版商居然要肚皮舞
That seems sort of contrary.
好像是挺矛盾的
Yeah, it undermines the whole important message of the book,
就是 破坏了整本书的主旨
and he wants me to compromise?
他还要我让步
Don't.
别
You dig in your heels.
你要坚定信念
You look him straight in the eye
直视他的双眼
and tell him you're gonna do it your way.
告诉他不会按照他的想法来
You know, you're like a hot Deepak Chopra.
你就像是性感版的狄巴克·乔布拉
Really?
真的吗
I'll take that. Hot Deepak.
谢谢夸奖 我就是性感版的狄巴克
It's late. Expecting someone?
很晚了 你在等人来吗
Yeah, Hughes. Work-related.
是的 休斯 有公务要谈
What kind of work stuff means a house call from your boss?
什么公务还要上司亲自登门拜访
Decades of cover-ups, organized crime, two murders?
数十年的卧底警♥察♥ 有组织犯罪 两起凶杀案
Now, this is much bigger than Caffrey and his father.
牵涉到的人远不止卡夫瑞和他父亲
It's public corruption, Reese.
是公共腐♥败♥ 里斯
We need to take out Pratt.
我们得逮捕普拉特
He's got juice. I know.
他很有权势 我知道
You got a plan?
你有计划吗
I want to start by putting taps on him while he's in New York.
我想趁他在纽约 先监视他
This stays small.
这事不能声张
You, me, and my team.
你知我知 还有我的队伍
You have a judge you can trust?
你认识可信任的法官吗
I'll handle it.
我会处理的
You know, but Pratt's on the crime and terrorism subcommittee.
但普拉特是犯罪和恐♥怖♥主♥义♥委员会的
He'll figure it out. You won't have much time.
他很快就会收到风声 你们的时间不多
Be careful, Peter. He can hurt you.
小心点 彼得 他不会手下留情的
I will.
我会的
Reese went out the back.
里斯从后门走了
He said to tell you good night.
他让我跟你说晚安
"Dig your heels in. You know what's right"?
"坚定信念 你知道什么才是对的"
Is that advice for me or for you?
这建议是给我还是给你自己的
You heard us out there?
你听到我们的谈话了
Didn't even need a warrant.
都不需要授权令
You said Pratt could hurt you.
你说普拉特不会手下留情
I have to go after him, El. It's my job.
我必须要调查他 小伊 这是我的工作
Is this about you helping Neal and his father
到底是为了帮尼尔和他爸爸
or arresting the bad guy?
还是逮捕坏人
It's about both.
两者都有
Just don't get in so deep that you can't get out.
不要泥足深陷
I won't. I promise.
不会的 我保证
Now...
现在
You come to bed with this hot Deepak Chopra.
你要跟这位性感版的狄巴克·乔布拉上♥床♥去了
Our warrant came through.
授权令批下来了
Pratt's in Manhattan for just 48 hours.
普拉特只在曼哈顿待48小时
Now's our shot to go all "big brother" on him.
终于轮到我们来监视他了
Well, thanks to Caffrey's snooping,
多亏卡夫瑞偷看
we know what Pratt's day looks like.
我们知道了普拉特的日程计划
He starts here.
他从这里开始
Kensington Barbershop?
肯辛顿理发店
Known for their luxury shaves.
以其奢华的修面而闻名
How much does that run him?
要多少钱
Probably $200, plus tip.
加小费大概两百块吧
$200?! That covers my grooming for the year.
两百块 那是我一整年的剃须费
You've never had a traditional shave?
你从没做过传统修面吗
No. Oh, warm towel, hot lather,
没有 温毛巾 热肥皂泡
single-edged blade stropped to surgical perfection.
单刃刀锋磨到手术刀的水准
I'll stick to my disposable blades and a can of Barbasol.
我还是用我的一次性刀片和剃须膏吧
Anyway, while the senator's wrapped in hot towels,
总之 参议员被包在热毛巾里时
we can plant a bug on him.
我们就能装窃听器了
Well, I talked to the owner.
我跟店主谈过了
He was not happy, but he agreed to let us take over the shop.
他不太高兴 不过还是答应让我们接管他的店
Good. Pratt knows what Neal and I look like.
很好 普拉特知道我和尼尔长什么样
Diana, how are you with a straight razor?
戴安 你用剃须刀的技术如何
Better than Sweeney Todd.
比理发师陶德还好
Just to your left a little bit.
往左一点
Senator Pratt, welcome. I'm Dierdre.
普拉特参议员 欢迎光临 我是迪亚德里
Hello, Dierdre.
你好 迪亚德里
May I take your briefcase and jacket, sir?
把您的公文包和外套给我吧 先生
Thank you.
谢谢
It is such an honor to have you.
您能来真是让小店蓬荜生辉
Oh, thank you very much.
谢谢
Nigel here will get you comfortable
我去放东西的时候
while I put these away.
奈杰尔会为您服务
Great.
很好
All right, Pratt's phone isn't in his pocket.
普拉特的手♥机♥不在口袋里
And it's not in here.
这里也没有
Damn it. It's on him. What do we do?
可恶 在他身上 怎么办
We could try giving him a manicure.
可以给他修指甲
I'll put a compress on his eyes so he can't see.
我会给他戴个眼罩 让他看不到东西
And I'll switch out the SIM card.
我就把准备好的手♥机♥卡放进去
How much is a manicure?
修个指甲多少钱
You don't want to know.
你还是不知道的好
Feeling comfy? Very.
舒服吗 非常
Look at your hands! You, sir, need a manicure.
看看您的手 最好修一下指甲
Manicure, huh?
修指甲
You bite you nails. You got me.
您平时咬指甲吧 真被你说中了
Shall I? Let's do it.
可以吗 好的
All right.
好的
Close your eyes.
请闭上眼睛
There you go.
好了
I'll hang onto that.
这个我拿着就行
Oh, it's, uh -- it's kind of tough to work around.
这样...我工作起来不方便
Come on, you're the pro. You'll figure it out.
你是专业人士 肯定有办法解决的
Okay.
好吧
I'm just gonna soak your hand.
现在我要把您的手浸入水中
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表