剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Eric Dunham Capital. Right.
埃里克·邓纳姆投资公♥司♥ 对了
You two are working together.
你们是同事
Nick, you're not supposed to be here.
尼克 你不该来这
Yeah, listen, I made an exception because...
是的 我之所以破例是...
Well, actually, I insisted.
事实上 是我坚持要来的
I understand you have a background with the FBI.
我知道你有联调局背景
White Collar division. Why?
精英调查组 怎么了
Well, Nick here speaks very highly
尼克对你获取消息的能力
of your ability to get information.
评价颇高
People can't keep secrets from me.
没人能瞒得住我
The FBI has unparalleled reach.
联调局的控制范围无人能及
Yeah, from here all the way to Bogot, Colombia.
是啊 从这里到哥伦比亚波哥大
Oh, yeah. That's right... Caleros Coffee.
是啊 没错 卡列罗咖啡
You have skin in the game?
你也一起玩吗
You're a sports fan, huh?
你喜欢运动 是吧
The three b's... baseball, basketball, and boxing.
"三B" 棒球 篮球 拳击
So, white-collar boxing club...
精英拳击俱乐部
$25,000 gets you in the club,
花25000美元进去
but you have to fight to get the real reward, correct?
但是打赢了能得大奖 对吗
It, uh, takes a certain type to join my club.
我的俱乐部只欢迎特定类型
Good.
好的
I want in the ring.
我要上场
I don't know if that's a good idea.
我不觉得这是个好主意
What's your skill level?
你身手如何
About the same as Nick's.
和尼克差不多
I've got youth.
我更年轻
I have experience and a longer reach.
我有有经验 出拳更远
Well, looks like we got ourselves a fight.
看起来我们有比赛打了
Good.
好的
What was that about?
你刚才是什么意思
I wanted in on the fight.
我想上场啊
No, I figured that out,
不 那个我明白
so one of us is guaranteed to win
我们中总有一个能赢
and hear Dunham give his tip.
能听到邓纳姆给出消息
Beats a 50/50 chance
好过你有一半可能
of some aggro Wall Street hustler beating your brains out.
被华尔街的骗子打到脑袋开花
No. What else were you trying to imply?
不是 你在暗示些什么
"People can't keep secrets from me.
"没人能瞒得住我
The FBI has an unparalleled reach."
联调局的控制范围无人能及"
You tell me.
你说呢
This is about Sam.
是因为山姆
Peter, there is nothing to tell you.
彼得 我没什么瞒着你的
Okay.
好的
Is there something you want to share with me
你是不是想告诉我些什么
about the FBI's unparalleled reach?
关于联调局无人能及的控制范围
No, Neal, there's nothing to tell.
没有 尼尔 我没什么瞒着的
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
Great. Let's talk about the fight. Great. Let's talk about the case.
很好 谈谈比赛吧 很好 谈谈案子吧
Hey. I'll be the ring girl
如果能看你们俩打架
if that's what it takes to watch you two duke it out.
我倒情愿当举牌女郎
Yeah, my money's on Peter.
是啊 我押彼得赢
Now, why would you say that?
为什么这么说
Because we're gonna choreograph it so Peter wins.
我们会精心策划成彼得赢
But you could choreograph it so that I win.
你们也可以策划成我赢啊
But we won't because it's better if Dunham gives the tip
但我们不会 邓纳姆最好是把他的信息
directly to an FBI agent.
直接告诉联调局探员
I just think it's more realistic if I win.
我觉得我赢了才更真实
All right. Let's take a vote.
好吧 咱们举手表决
Who thinks I should win the fight?
谁觉得应该我赢
That would be you, boss.
肯定是你 头儿
All you. Yeah.
必须是你 没错
But they work for you.
他们可是你的手下
As do you.
你也是
Let's put this plan in motion.
行动起来
Sounds good.
听起来不错
Sam, Special Agent Peter Burke, FBI.
山姆 联调局特工彼得·博尔克
I'm Neal's friend and handler.
我是尼尔的朋友和监管人
You must be Sam.
你肯定是山姆吧
Come on in.
进来吧
Sam, you're a tough man to find.
山姆 你可真不好找
Your former colleagues speak very highly of you.
你以前的同事对你评价很高
You investigated me?
你调查我
I investigate anyone who comes into Neal's life,
我调查所有出现在尼尔生活中的人
especially when it's tied in to murder and conspiracy.
尤其是涉及谋杀案和阴谋时
Did he send you?
他让你来的
No. He doesn't know I'm here.
不 他不知道我过来
You're running around behind his back.
你背着他搞小动作
You sure that's in his best interests?
你确定这样对他好吗
He doesn't want to break his word with you
他不想打破对你的承诺
and involve the FBI.
让联调局介入
With good reason, Agent Burke.
他是有理由的 博尔克探员
Who are you afraid of, Sam?
你在害怕谁 山姆
I don't know.
不知道
I still don't know who killed Ellen.
我还不知道是谁杀了爱伦
Then let's figure it out.
我们一起查清楚
What do you want...
你想要什么
Me to tell Neal that the three of us should work together?
让我告诉尼尔我们三个应该合作
Yeah, I do.
是的 就这样
And then what? We combine resources.
然后呢 我们整合资源
Why don't you suggest it? I have.
为什么你不提 我提过
The idea has to come from you.
这必须由你来提
And why is that?
为什么
You know the agent/CI relationship.
你了解探员和线人之间的关系
He doesn't get that I'm trying to protect him.
他不理解我是在保护他
I got to think this through. It's not what I was planning.
我得想想 这可不是我原先的计划
I'm asking you,
我请求你
from one law-enforcement official to another.
以执法人员的身份 请求同样身份的你
I understand.
我理解
He's your asset.
他属于你
Yeah, that's part of the arrangement.
是的 那是协议的一部分
I think Peter told the FBI about the tape.
我觉得彼得把带子的事告诉联调局的人了
What do you expect?
你还能期待什么呢
Him to trust me.
期待他信任我
Yeah, a man who trusts no one is apt not to be trusted.
是啊 不相信别人的人不会被信任
Listen, I kept up my end of the bargain.
我遵守了我的诺言
Neal, this is me... Mozzie, the human lie detector,
尼尔 我可是蚊子 人肉测谎仪
and I'm buzzing off the charts here.
而我现在正滴滴作响呢
I met with Sam, but I didn't show him the tape.
我见了山姆 但我没跟他提带子的事
Welcome to Gleason's uptown.
欢迎来到格里森上城区
What's he doing here?
他怎么在这
Mozzie's got experience as a cornerman.
蚊子有做拳击助手的经验
And a marginally good day to you, too, sir.
我也勉强地祝你愉快 先生
Real experience, or you just fix fights?
你是真有经验 还是只是对比赛搞鬼了
What? Rigged boxing matches? Say it ain't so!
什么 操纵拳击比赛 快说这不是真的
Jones has actual experience.
琼斯有真正的经验
He's gonna be my ringman,
他将作为我的指导
and he's gonna place a microphone ringside
在台边区安置麦克风
so we can record Dunham after the fight.
这样我们就能在赛后录下邓纳姆的话
Okay. It should be epic.
好吧 这将是多么史诗级的对决
This battle should be legend in Dunham boxing lore.
这场对战将会成为邓纳姆拳击故事的传奇
Okay. Let's re-create a classic.
好吧 让我们来再现经典
How about the heavyweight title bout, Ali vs. Foreman?
重量级拳王争霸赛怎么样 阿里对福尔曼
Rumble in the jungle... I like it.
丛林之战 我喜欢
Let's go. All right.
开始吧 好的
So, Neal, you're gonna come out swinging.
尼尔 你要开始攻击
Peter, you're gonna bide your time,
彼得 你要等待时机
absorb some punches,
先挨些拳
wait till the moment is right to strike.
待时机对了再反击
Listen, stylistically, Neal is more Muhammad Ali.
就风格来说 尼尔更像拳王阿里
Well, historically, Ali won. Neal needs to lose.
就历史来说 阿里赢了 而尼尔必须输
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表