剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
who recently fled to a remote island
而他最近还逃到一座没有引渡条例的
with no extradition?
偏远小岛上去了
So that he can transfer it to a financial genius
这样他就可以把钱转给一位金融天才
who will have made every effort
这位天才一定会千方百计
to make sure that we can't trace it.
让我们追踪不到那笔钱
Yep.
没错
It's your money, ladies.
钱是你们的 女士们
He saved my life. I'm in.
他救过我的命 我做
He must have a plan.x7f
他肯定有计划了
10%, and you have a deal.x7f
10% 就成交
I can work with that.
可以接受
Do the transfer.
转账吧
Sara, in or out?x7f
莎拉 做不做
Okay.
好吧
I'm in, too.
我也做
Okay.
好的
All right, Tony's paid off,
好了 托尼的钱付清了
I'm not saying anything,x7f
我什么都不会说
and you're a much richer man than I am.x7f
而你比我富有得多
It's a pleasure doing business with someone
最喜欢跟你这种
who sets the bar so high.
高水准的做生意
Means something coming from you.
你话中有话
I got to ask-- Grant Covington--
我得问问 格兰特·卡温顿那事
How did you pull that off?x7f
你是怎么做到的
Oxygen tank?x7f
是氧气瓶吗
Switched out the regulator valve.
断开了控制阀
Just like that, nothing left behind.
就这样 不留痕迹
If it weren't for that P.I. and his photos,
要不是那个私♥家♥侦♥探♥和他的照片
I wouldn't have to run.
我也不用逃跑了
You've seen them, right?
你见过他的 是吧
There are none of you?
没拍到你吗
Nothing left behind.x7f
不留痕迹
Guess you really are a lucky man.
看来你果然很幸运
Think I could get my phone back?x7f
可以把手♥机♥还我吗
We should have heard from him by now.
他现在应该打电♥话♥来了
Yeah.x7f
是的
Neal?
尼尔
Well, the good news is, I'm alive.
好消息是 我还活着
That is good news.
还真是好消息
Wait, is there bad news?
等等 还有坏消息
Depends on whether you're a "glass half full"
那要看你是乐观的人
or a "glass half empty" kind of person.
还是悲观的人了
You lost half the money? Or a glass 10% full.
你损失了一半的钱吗 只拿回了10%
Mailer has 90%?!
迈勒拿走了90%
Sometimes in life, you have to cut a deal.
生活中总有不得不成交的交易
Any other good news? Yeah.
还有其它好消息吗 有
Mailer's headed to Freddy's to destroy the evidence.
迈勒正前往弗雷迪那里毁灭证据
We don't have much time.
我们时间不多了
I send you, it's both our asses on the line.
我派你去 出了事我们俩都要遭殃
Yeah.
没错
Neal, I'm on my way.
尼尔 我来了
FBI!
联邦调查局
Show me your hands. Drop the weapon.
举起手来 放下武器
Nice gloves. They look familiar.
手套不错 很眼熟
It's kind of warm out there for those, isn't it?
这种天气戴这手套有点热 是吧
Yeah, it's a beautiful day.
是啊 天气真好
Turn around.
转过身
Wilson Mailer, you're under arrest.
威尔逊·迈勒 你被捕了
Good thing we were behind that door.
幸好门后是我们
Guy who lives here would have shot you.
住在这里的人会开枪打你的
Sophie, the things I said in the limo--
索菲 我在车里说的话
You don't need to apologize.
你不必道歉
Listen, you asked me if any of it was real.
你问我 没有一点真的吗
A lot of it was.
很多都是真的
You saved my life.
你救了我的命
And made you some paella.
还给你做了西班牙海鲜饭
And you saved my life again.
然后又一次救了我的命
Thank you... Neal Armstrong.
谢谢你 尼尔·阿姆斯特朗
Neal Armstrong-- definitely not real.
尼尔·阿姆斯特朗 当然不是真名
Yeah, kind of figured.
是啊 我想也是
Sure made for a great story, though.
不过讲起故事来挺配
We made the window
我们创造了
for forensics to track the bank transfer.
追踪银行转账的机会
Money's been recovered,
钱已经找回来了
and it looks like they can prove
而且他们好像能证明
Mailer tampered with Covington's regulator.
迈勒在卡温顿的控制阀上动了手脚
We can also get him on murder.
我们还能告他谋杀
Handed you an inch, you sprinted to the finish line.
给你一点阳光 你就能灿烂起来
Caffrey did the same thing.
卡夫瑞也是
The two of you...
你们两个
Careful, Peter.
小心点 彼得
I don't want you to wake up one day
我不希望你有朝一日醒来
and not recognize yourself.
不认识自己了
They made a decision?
他们有决定了
"It is our recommendation that he be reinstated
"我们推荐他复职
as special agent in charge
做回特别探员
of the Manhattan White Collar Division."
负责曼哈顿精英调查部"
"Effective immediately."
"即时生效"
Congratulations, honey.
恭喜你 亲爱的
Thanks.
谢谢
Congrats, Peter.
恭喜 彼得
It'll be good to have you back in the office.
你能回来真好
And we're not just saying that
我们这么说不止是因为
because we get to hand Caffrey back to you.
终于可以把卡夫瑞还给你了
Well, I wouldn't be here if it weren't for all of you.
要不是你们所有人 我也不会站在这里
You make me look good.
是你们帮我的
To Peter Burke.
敬彼得·博尔克
The man we all wish we could be more like.
我们每个人都向往的人
Cheers! Cheers! Cheers! Cheers!
干杯 干杯
Let me get over here.
让我过去
Shake my boss's hand. Yeah.
和老大握个手
Team's back together the way it should be.
终于重聚了
Refill?
再来一杯
Yes, lots to celebrate.
好的 有好多事要庆祝
Peter's back.
彼得回来了
Sophie's safe.x7f
索菲安全了
And you're mad at me.x7f
你生我气了
Come on. Truth.
来吧 说实话
Oh, Neal, I was.
尼尔 我之前是生气
You had a right.
你有权生气
After everything you did for me, I--
你为我做了那么多
Neal, it's not about you.
尼尔 和你无关
That's very mature.
真成熟
I told you about Emily.x7f
我和你说过艾米丽的事
Your sister.
你妹妹
One day, I'm yelling at her for borrowing my clothes,
那天 我还为她借了我的衣服而吼她
and the next She ran away.x7f
第二天... 她就离家出走了
You leaving like that-- it opened up some old wounds.
你就这样走了 掀开了我的旧伤口
You know, she's out there somewhere.
她就在这世界上某处
I just wish I knew where.x7f
我真希望我知道是哪
You deserve to know.
你有权知道答案
Don't we all?
我们不都是吗
Ellen!
爱伦
No! I'm family! I'm family!
不 我是她的家人 我是她的家人
I'm family!
我是她的家人
They found me.
他们找到我了
Who? Who did this to you?
谁 谁干的
Trust Sam.
相信山姆
All right, she's in respiratory arrest! We got to go!
她呼吸停止了 我们得走了
I want to come with you.
我跟你们一起
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表