剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
I'm not gonna let you do it again.
我不会让你再做一次的
Whatever you're hiding, I'm gonna find it.
无论你在掩饰什么 我都会找出来
I'm not sure about that.
我可不那么确定
Your division at the FBI is undergoing restructuring
你在联调局的部门正在重组
as of today.
今天开始
What does he mean?
他是什么意思
Jones, what's going on?
琼斯 怎么回事
What? When?
什么 什么时候
They're forcing you out.
他们在逼你退出
Pratt made calls to the Attorney General.
普拉特给司法部长打了电♥话♥
An hour later, the director phoned me
一小时后 局长就给我打电♥话♥
and put early retirement on the table.
然后给了我这份提前退休书
This is ridiculous.
这也太荒谬了
It wasn't a choice.
他们没给我选择的余地
A.G. made it clear.
司法部长说的很清楚
My pension was at risk if I didn't cooperate.
如果我不合作 退休金就不保了
You're not going anywhere.
你不能走
It's the best offer I'm gonna get.
这是我能拿到最好的条件了
And I can walk out with my head up.
而且我能有尊严地离开
Reese, I did this.
里斯 这麻烦是我惹的
This isn't about you, Peter.
这和你无关 彼得
I signed off on the op. I knew the risks.
行动是我批准的 我清楚风险是什么
Pratt can't get away with this.
普拉特不能就这样逍遥法外
Then don't let him.
那就想办法制♥服♥他
If anyone can get the bastard, it's you.
如果有人能扳倒这混♥蛋♥ 那个人就是你
No one could ever ask for a better team
如果我们这组说自己是第二
than I found in you.
没别的组敢称第一
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you for your service, Caffrey.
谢谢你为局里做的贡献 卡夫瑞
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 长官
You're a real son of a bitch, Neal.
你真的是个小混♥蛋♥ 尼尔
But you're the best damn son of a bitch I've ever seen.
但你是我见过最优秀的小混♥蛋♥
Thanks.
谢了
I could say the same for you, Reese.
我也想对你说同样的话 里斯
Take care of Peter.
照顾好彼得
I will.
我会的
Hughes is gone?
休斯就这么走了吗
Thanks to Pratt.
多亏了普拉特
We took out his biggest donor, he retaliated.
我们拿下了他最大的金主 这是他的回报
Are you sure about this?
你确定还要这么做吗
Going after Pratt, for me, it's personal.
追查普拉特 就我而言这只是私事
For you... It's personal, too.
对你而言 也是私事
I believe in this system, and if someone's polluting it,
我信任这个系统 如果有人要玷污它
it's our job to set things right.
我们就要清理干净
The senator knows we're coming.
那个参议员知道我们来者不善
Good, because I'm gonna find every dirty deal,
很好 因为我会找出每桩黑幕交易
every crime or cover-up he's been a part of.
每一桩他参与的罪行
That's what I do.
我说到做到
That's what you do.
你确实会说到做到
Ellen must have made it when she first moved to New York.
爱伦一定是刚搬来纽约时做的这个
What if it unlocks nothing?
如果它什么都开不了怎么办
Keys don't have existential crises.
钥匙的存在都是必要的
What? The keymaster came through?
怎么 钥匙大♥师♥研究出来了吗
Well, he did give me another riddle.
他确实给了我另一个谜语
What did he say?
他说了什么
When is a key not a key? When it's a guide.
钥匙何时不开锁 当它只是指引的时候
A guide?
指引吗
Ridges on keys are numerically coded by width and height.
钥匙上的齿一般由锁长和宽决定
Maybe they're coordinates.
也许是坐标
The shapes, they look familiar.
这个形状 很眼熟
Look at the silhouette.
看这个轮廓
What does that remind you of?
你能想起什么
Um, an O.C.D.'s nightmare of assorted boxes?
强迫症患者归类盒子的噩梦
It's a cityscape, Moz.
是个城市缩影 蚊子
Not this one.
不是这个的
No, but Manhattan has the best skyline in the world.
不 曼哈顿有着世上最棒的城市剪影
These are buildings.
这些是建筑的缩影
If we match these shapes up from the right vantage point...
如果我们从正确的原点开始对准
It's going to point us somewhere.
它就会指引我们去某个地方
It's a map. Pratt doesn't know about this.
这是个地图 普拉特并不知情
Neither does Peter.
彼得也不知道
Neal thinks he's in the lead here...
尼尔以为他现在领先
but I'm with him.
但我也赶上他了
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表