剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
and we're consulting our clients
所以我们建议客户们
to remove their belongings before they get damaged.
移走保管物品避免受损
I must always have a bottle of red
我每次都要手执一杯红酒
and a bottle of white on hand,
和一杯白酒
and sometimes they want a card game.
有时候他们还想玩局牌
Look, it's -- oh! Jeffrey, no! No! Oh, no!
听我说 这... 杰弗里 不 不 糟糕
"You," I say, "You're next door to the Spanish.
"你" 我说道 "你就住在西班牙人隔壁
"If New Jersey spoke French,
如果新泽西人说法语
perhaps then I would have picked some up."
说不定我现在也学会一点了"
You can borrow it anytime to hear the rest.
想听剩下的 随时找我借
What's next?
接下来呢
Okay, I need you to go down to Loco Jerry's.
我要你去疯狂杰里餐厅
Order an empanada -- sin queso --
点一份肉馅卷饼 不加奶酪
Then wait in the car.
然后在车里等着
Do not eat it.
不准偷吃
And no matter what you see or hear,
无论你看到或听到什么
do not exit the vehicle until Shepard is inside that building.
在谢博德进入大楼前都不要离开车内
Or you can just stay here and watch us work.
或者你也可以留下来看我们开工
I'll get the empanada.
我还是去买♥♥肉馅卷饼吧
We've closed the court, Mr. Bryson.
法♥院♥都关门了 布莱森先生
Are you or are you not prepared to call your witness?
你到底准备好传唤证人了没有
Your honor, the prosecution would like to call
法官大人 控方想传唤
Mr. Neal Caffrey to the stand.
尼尔·卡夫瑞先生出庭指证
He's an eyewitness to the benzene vial
辩方声称那瓶苯不存在
the defense claims never existed.
而他亲眼见过那瓶苯
What?
搞什么
Come on, Mozzie.
加油 蚊子
Whatever you're up to...
不管你在做什么 加油
Jones, Diana, get ready to move.
琼斯 戴安 准备行动
Would you state your full name and title for the court?
请向法庭说出你的全名和身份
Neal George Caffrey, cooperating witness
尼尔·乔治·卡夫瑞 合作证人
and confidential informant for the FBI.
联调局秘密线人
FBI?
联调局
Mr. Caffrey, why were you sent undercover?
卡夫瑞先生 你为何被派去卧底
Well, it's a bit of a long story.
这可说来话长了
We have time.
我们有的是时间
What you doing, Shepard?
你干嘛呢 谢博德
Agent Burke.
博尔克探员
Didn't peg you as the type to flood private property,
没想到你居然会水淹别人的私人财产
though I do know that you'd never cheat on your wife.
但我仍确信你对尊夫人忠贞不二
It's so interesting to see where one chooses to draw the line.
看一个人真正的底线何在 很有意思
If you knew those photos were staged,
既然你知道那照片是做戏
why'd you play along?
你为什么还一路配合
Because Delancy's a temperamental idiot
因为德兰西是个喜怒无常的笨蛋
and I respect Sara Ellis.
而我又很尊重莎拉·埃利斯
She wants you behind bars.
她想把你送进监狱
No. She doesn't.
不 她不想
But you made her choose a side.
是你逼她选择阵营的
I blame you for that, not her.
这件事我怪你 不怪她
Time for payback.
报仇时刻到
Drill, baby, drill.
钻啊 宝贝 钻开
Vial's in the trunk.
瓶子在后备箱里
Cuff me, Agent.
铐我吧 探员
With pleasure.
荣幸之至
I'm curious.
我很好奇
How does a man who's chosen
一个选择捍卫法律尊严的人
to uphold the law explain this?
要如何解释这事
What happened here?
出什么事了
Long story.
一言难尽啊
Watch her. I'm gonna check the trunk.
看住她 我去看下后备箱
Looks like your spell's been broken.
看来你的预言不准了啊
Make you a deal.
咱们做个交易
Verify the chain of custody on that vial,
你讲出这瓶子的来源
and maybe we'll go a little easier on you.
我们就对你从轻发落
I can work with that.
一言为定
Everything okay, Peter?
没问题吧 彼得
Yeah. We all got what we needed.
是啊 我们各取所需了
I got to get this to the courthouse.
我得把这个送到法庭去
Well, Barty, looks like we got our edge back.
巴蒂 看来我们绝处逢生了
And Giuliani has a reason to return my calls.
朱利亚尼这下得回我电♥话♥了
Mr. Caffrey, the vial the defendant showed you --
卡夫瑞先生 被告给你看过的瓶子
what size would you say it was?
尺寸如何呢
Objection!
反对
Your honor, asked and answered.
法官大人 自问自答
Sustained. Mr. Bryson,
反对有效 布莱森先生
you've covered the ground you need to cover.
你想问的也差不多了
Either allow the defense to cross-examine the witness or --
要么就允许被告方交叉盘问 要么...
Hey! Where do you think you're going?!
你要去哪
Mr. Caffrey, is this the vial Victor Delancy showed you
卡夫瑞先生 这是不是维克多·德兰西
on November 1st of last year?
去年11月1日给你看的瓶子
I believe it is.
我想是的
Mr. Caffrey, for two weeks,
卡夫瑞先生 整整两周的时间
you worked as a highly successful senior biochemical analyst
你作为一名成功的高级生化检测员
at Caplin Environmental.
在卡普林环境研究所工作
Objection.
反对
How does being a fake scientist
一个冒牌科学家
qualified this man to identify benzene?
难道有能力鉴定苯吗
I'd very much like an answer to that myself.
我自己也很好奇这一点
Your honor, I was convicted of bond forgery.
法官大人 我的罪名是伪造债券
Forgery is as much science as it is art.
伪造既是艺术 更是科学
And does the government consider you
政♥府♥也承认你是
an expert in forgery?
伪造专家吗
Of all types --
全能型
Art, bonds, checks.
艺术品 债券 支票
Would you please explain to the court
你能否向当庭解释下
what check washing is?
支票冲洗是什么
Check washing is the process
支票冲洗是一种
of dissolving the ink from a check,
通过溶解支票上的墨水
allowing it to be rewritten for any amount.
使其可以被重新填写的过程
And how is that accomplished?
如何做到呢
Well, typically, the check is soaked in benzene.
一般来说 支票会被浸在苯里面
So, not only is benzene a toxic pollutant,
这么说来 苯不仅是一种有毒的污染物
it's also a chemical criminals use
也是一种化学犯罪手段
to remove ink from a personal check?
可用于消除个人支票上的墨水
That's correct.
是的
Mr. Caffrey, when you're known in some circles
卡夫瑞先生 你在某些方面
as a con man and a liar,
被视为骗子 撒谎精
why should we believe a word of any of this?
我们为什么要相信你说的话呢
Oh, you shouldn't. People lie.
你不用相信我 人会说谎
But science doesn't.
但是科学不会
He's not a scientist.
他又不是科学家
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you exhibit 6♥4♥A.
女士们先生们 现在向你们展示证物6♥4♥A
As confirmed by agent Burke, Mr. Caffrey,
由博尔克探员 卡夫瑞先生
and verified through the chain of custody,
及瓶子的来源 三方确认
we now know this is the vial removed from Delancy's office
我们确定这就是去年11月6日
November 6th of last year.
从德兰西办公室拿到的瓶子
Can you please demonstrate for the court
麻烦你向法庭演示
how science can prove this vial contains benzene?
科学如何证实这个瓶子里是苯
Absolutely.
好的
Uh, your honor, I'll need your pen, please.
法官大人 我需要你的笔 谢谢
And the defendant's glass of water.
以及被告的那杯水
Thank you, sir.
多谢 先生
I guess I was thirsty.
渴死我了
Let the record show that I am writing a check
镜头显示的是 我在写支票
to George Alcott -- great guy, sharp as a tack --
给乔治·奥尔科特 一个很好很聪明的人
in the amount of $100.
金额100元
Now, if the liquid in this vial is benzene,
如果这瓶子里的是苯
the ink from this check will disappear completely
那么支票上的墨水一碰到就会
within five seconds of contact.
在5秒钟内消失
Pardon the fumes.
味道有点难闻
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表