剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
我们就证明他们存在
My vertigo is acting up.
我开始头晕了
Are you sure you can do this?
你确定没问题吗
He'll be fine. He's happy to help.
没事的 他很乐意帮忙
We're on, boss.
他出现了 老大
Stringer must have gotten my note.
斯金治一定收到了我的消息
I used Culper code to lure him in.
我用卡柏代码引他上钩
5-6-1, 6-8-2 --
561 682
Yeah, enough with the numbers.
好了 别再扯数字了
Let's get ready for our close-up.
准备去会面吧
All right. Good luck.
好的 好运
Come in.
请进
I got your note. What is this about?
我收到你的消息了 你想干什么
The boss wants a meeting.
老板想见你
The boss?
老板
Mr. Stringer.
斯金治先生
Glad you could join us.
很高兴你前来
Who are you?
你是谁
We're old friends.
老朋友
This is 7-1-1.
这位是711
George Washington.
乔治·华盛顿
I cannot tell a lie.
我不能说谎
George Washington is your ancestor? Yes.
乔治·华盛顿是你的祖先 是的
This could go bad fast.
情况分分钟可能恶化
And what about you?
那你呢
Whose descendant are you?
你是谁的后裔
Thomas Jefferson's.
托马斯·杰斐逊
I knew it.
我就知道
The spy ring is still around.
间谍组织仍然存在
General, I'll leave you the room.
将军 我先走一步了
What do you want with me?
你想要什么
You've been accosting my agents looking for the flag.
你一直引诱我的特工去找旗
Let's discuss it like gentlemen.
让我们绅士地谈一谈
Your network's secrecy has ruined my reputation.
你的秘密组织毁了我的名誉
Why should I talk to you?
我为什么要和你谈
Because I can remedy that.
因为我能挽回你的名誉
Please. Sit.
请坐
The General doesn't like guns.
将军不喜欢枪
I hold onto my weapon, or I'm leaving.
我不会放开我的武器 否则我就离开
Holster it, and you can keep it.
放入枪套 可以留着
You do know I'd be more of an asset in the room with them?
你们知道我待在房♥里会更有用吗
Neal's enough of a live wire.
有尼尔那个定时炸♥弹♥就够了
I don't need a spark plug in there, too.
不需要你再当点火器了
This spark plug got him here, didn't he?
本点火器带他进去的 知道不
Let me start by saying thank you.
首先我得谢谢你
You've actually done us a service
你杀掉722特工
by eliminating Agent 7-2-2 for us.
倒算是帮了我们一个忙
I don't know what you mean. Yes, you do.
我不知道你的意思 你知道
7-2-2 was a traitor within our network --
722是我们组织的叛徒
fed you information for your book
给你的书提供情报
that revealed our existence.
暴露了我们
Well, sadly, he didn't feed me enough.
不幸的是 他没给我足够的情报
My book was crucified.
我的书恶评如潮
I can't say that upsets me.
坦白说我对此倒不介意
I take it he's how you found our headquarters here?
我想是因为他 你才找我们总部的
He showed me the correspondence with 7-2-3 about the flag.
他向我展示了他和723关于旗的通信
I traced his I.P. address and found this place.
我追踪他的IP地址 找来了这里
And you've been watching it ever since.
然后你就一直对这里进行监视
Well, I was beginning to worry that 7-2-3 had disappeared on me
我开始担心723从我的视线里消失
until he showed up a couple days ago.
直到他几天前出现
He hadn't disappeared.
他没有消失
He was detained for the murder you committed.
他因你犯下的谋杀案而被拘留
So that's who they got. Karma.
他们抓的是他 报应
He didn't deny it was his murder.
他没否认自己犯下了谋杀案
Well, I hope your gratitude includes a gift.
我希望你的感谢能有些实质行动
I want the flag.
我要旗
We don't have it.
不在我们手上
But we'd be willing to join forces in the hunt.
但我们很乐意加入搜寻
Look, I have the coordinates.
我手上有坐标
What makes you think I need you? Coordinates?!
跟你合作能有什么好处 坐标
Because I have the infirmary.
我有医务室
You should give me the infirmary.
你该告诉我医务室在哪儿
You know this is psychological torture
这可是精神折磨
making me stay in here and watch my dreams die.
让我待在这儿 看着自己的梦破碎
Then go home.
那你就回家去
Please. Your part's over.
请便吧 你的戏份已经演完了
Well, fine. I know when I'm not appreciated.
好吧 我知道不受欢迎了
Well, you should give me the infirmary
你该给我医务室
considering I am the man who dispensed of your traitor.
作为处置了你们叛徒的谢礼
Well, since you're the man,
既然你都这么说了
the infirmary is now a storage space on Pearl Street.
医务室现在是珍珠街上的一间仓库
Well, I wish I could say this has been fun.
我真想说这很愉快
Good luck finding the flag --
祝你寻旗好运
especially without 3-5-5's family letters.
尤其是在没有355的家族信件的情况下
Oh, withholding information. How typical.
隐藏信息 总是这样
What do you want for the letters?
你要什么才肯把信交出来
I want to know our traitor suffered.
我想知道那个叛徒受到了惩罚
Well, he fought me for every last gasp of breath.
他对着我垂死挣扎 直到咽下最后一口气
Anything else?
还有吗
Is that enough?
够了吗
It's plenty.
很充足
FBI! Put your hands in the air now!
联调局 把手举起来
Come with me if you want to live.
想活命就跟我来
What the hell?
怎么回事
What the hell just happened?!
发生了什么事
We were wondering the same thing.
我们也想知道
He's trying to save the coordinates.
他试图保全坐标
What? What coordinates?
什么 什么坐标
The coordinates that lead to the flag.
旗的坐标
If we arrest Stringer, he'll never give them up.
如果我们逮捕斯金治 他绝对不会松口
So, where are they going?
那他们去哪儿了
The storage unit.
仓库单元
Y-you can lose the gun.
你可以把枪放下了
Yeah, I'll lose the gun when I'm convinced
行啊 我会把枪放下 但要我先
I have all the clues, Fed.
拿到全部线索
I have no idea why that lock is broken.
我真不知道这锁怎么是开的
Open the door. Slowly.
开门 慢点
Agent 3-5-5?!
355特工
Don't play me with this Culper crap.
别跟我扯什么卡柏间谍
You're another Fed.
你也是联调局的
No, she's a descendant of 3-5-5. Look.
不 她是355的后代 你看
She looks just like her.
她跟她多像
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
When he told me about the infirmary,
当他跟我说起医务室的时候
I-I couldn't believe it was real.
我不敢相信这是真的
I had to see it for myself.
我想亲眼见见这个
You touch one hair on her head,
你敢碰她一根头发
and you will not live to find that flag!
这辈子别想找到旗
The coordinates are 61 centimeters by 99.
坐标是61 99
You have three minutes to impress me.
给你三分钟搞定
Good? Yeah.
没问题 是的
They must be on their way to the flag.
他们肯定是去找旗了
If they find it, Mozzie's a dead man.
一旦旗到手 蚊子就死定了
We don't have the coordinates.
我们不知道坐标
You think Mozzie left a clue?
你觉得蚊子会留下线索
I know he did. It's just a matter of where.
他肯定留了 问题是留在哪里
It's locked.
锁上了
I might have a key.
我好像有钥匙
Antique key...
老式钥匙
Antique lock.
老式锁
What's all this about?
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表