剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Yeah. Metal detectors in the lobby,
大厅的金属探测器
cameras at the entries and exits,
出入口的摄像头
visitor registration and access-control systems.
来访者登记和入口控制系统
Check-in desk every floor -- it's very safe.
每层都有登记柜台 相当安全
Oh, yeah. I can imagine.
我懂
It would be next to impossible to sneak up, like, a...I don't know --
几乎不可能偷偷带进来 例如
a metal...scanner or something.
金属的扫描仪之类的东西
Now, that office is directly below.
下面有间办公室
Does that pose any noise problems?
会有噪音问题吗
No. They've got 20-foot ceilings,
不会 他们的天花板有二十英尺厚
and we've got three inches of marble.
而且我们的大理石地板有三英寸厚
I think you have something on your shoe.
你鞋上有脏东西
Oh, my. Oh, my. I am so sorry.
天呐 真不好意思
W-what is this?
这是啥
No -- stop.
快停下
I'll take care of it.
我来处理
Yeah, hi. I'm gonna need the marble buffed on the rental floor.
你好 我需要人来抛光租赁层的地板
No. This afternoon -- before the next showing.
不 今天下午 在下次看♥房♥♥之前
Thanks.
谢谢
All right.
好了
Listen, if you don't mind. I like to work alone.
要是你不介意的话 我喜欢一个人工作
Just...part of my process.
是我工序的一部分而已
I'm the same way.
我也是
I'm gonna go grab some coffee.
我去喝杯咖啡
I always wondered when we'd go out for ice cream.
我一直在想什么时候一起去吃冰淇林
Mozzie calls it "Mint chocolate tracking chip."
蚊子称它为"薄荷巧克力追踪装置"
All right, I re-set the scanner
好 我重设了扫描仪
So that the tracking signal won't reach the van.
这样货车里就收不到追踪信♥号♥♥了
Perfect.
完美
Ah, here comes our custodial accomplice.
我们的共犯来了
Harv's the man they call.
他们叫的哈维
Is he O.C.D.?
他是民防局的吗
Yeah, that's what makes him so thorough.
对啊 所以他才够缜密
Loves dogs. Has a niece named Daisy,
他爱狗 有个叫黛西的侄女
right? You got it.
对吗 没错
'Scuse me!
打扰一下
'Scuse me. Yeah?
不好意思 怎么了
Uh, sorry to bother you, but you...
抱歉打扰你 但是
You seen a collie run by here,
你有没有看到一只牧羊犬
about yea big, got a magnificent brown coat?
这么大 一身特别漂亮的棕毛
Goes by the name of Daisy?
名字叫黛西
Oh, no. Daisy? Yeah.
不会吧 黛西 对
That's my niece's name.
那是我侄女的名字
No kidding? Yeah.
这么巧 是啊
Well, I was walking her down Fifth Avenue.
我刚才正牵着它沿着第五大道走
She just up and ran away. Just bolted -- just ran away.
它突然就跑掉了 就这么跑掉了
Does she have tags?
它有名牌吗
'Course she's got tags! You sure you haven't seen her?
当然有名牌 你真的没见过它
No, I haven't seen her.
没见过
No? Oh, man!
没有 天呐
What a day to forget my glasses!
怎么专挑今天忘带眼镜了
This could take a while.
这可能要花上一会儿
I know how busy you are. You don't need to stay.
你知道你很忙 你不必留下来
Oh, I started in the field. I like being out here.
我一开始是做外勤的 我喜欢待在这儿
Me, too.
我也是
It's been 45 minutes.
已经过了45分钟了
How do you know when we've scanned the box?
你怎么知道什么时候扫描到盒子
We won't until we take it back and match the results
直到我们拿回扫描结果对比楼层蓝图
to the floor plans and the dimensions of the box.
和盒子的尺寸才能知道
You guys ever run a con like this before?
你们以前也做过这种事
Can't say I've ever used a buffer
我的确没用抛光机
to run an X-ray scanner across a floor.
对楼层进行过X光扫描
That doesn't look good.
这看起来不妙
Uh-oh. We're having a technical difficulty.
我们遇上技术故障了
The image is breaking up.
图像破裂了
We lost it.
失去信♥号♥♥了
He finished 90% of the floor.
已经完成了九♥成♥的楼层扫描
Let's hope the box is in there somewhere.
希望那个盒子就在那里面
That scanner has to be completely intact
我把扫描仪还回局里时
when I return it to the FBI.
它必须是完好无损的
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I'm checking on Caffrey. Something's not right.
我在查卡夫瑞的位置 我觉得不太对
You're pulling up his tracking data?
你在调取他的跟踪数据
We can hear him.
我们能听见他
We can hear chiseling. We can't hear him.
我们能听见凿子的声音 但听不到他
I can't tell you why,
我没法解释
but I get the feeling Caffrey's up to something.
但我感觉卡夫瑞别有所图
Denied.
无法访问
I.T. must not have activated your I.D. yet.
技术部肯定还没有激活你的身份证明
Type in yours.
输入你的
Okay.
好
Hmm. Must have made a typo.
肯定是输错了
I'm pulling it up right now.
我现在就调出来
Right where he's supposed to be.
就在他该待的地方
All right, Bellmiere's gone. I'm scanning now.
好 鲍米尔走了 我开始扫描了
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Oh, I was just...looking at your handiwork again.
我在 欣赏你的作品
Dubois' handiwork.
杜布瓦的作品
Stick to the ones in back.
做好你后面的事情
All right.
好的
Here it is.
就是这个
The calibration's off. It's completely unreadable.
调试失败 完全分辨不出来
Yeah, I'm pulling him out of here.
对 我要把他弄出来
I'm gonna get some fresh air.
我要呼吸点新鲜空气
You know what?
知道么
The initial carving isn't working for me.
我不信你说的粗略雕刻那套
That's exactly how I did it for Dubois.
我为杜布瓦就是这么做的
Didn't you tell him to abort?
你没告诉过他放弃行动吗
He was happy with that? Yeah.
他没因此生气 没有
But he never let you finish one.
但他从没让你完成一件作品
He obsessed over every detail.
他对每个细节都吹毛求疵
Yeah, and he made you start over.
是 他还让你重新开始
Several times, if I recall.
我记得重做了好几遍
You have no idea.
你根本不知道
Oh, I do. I went through his notes.
其实我知道 我看过他的笔记
He didn't want to destroy his work.
他并不想毁掉自己的作品
You left him no choice.
是你让他别无选择
He had to start over because you weren't good enough.
因为你不够好他才不得不从头来过
Oh, please. He never knew what he wanted.
算了吧 他从来不知道自己想要什么
He'd start over...20 times.
他已经重做了20遍
He'd blow everything up at the last minute
他总是在最后时刻把一切搞砸
and leave me to fix it!
然后让我收拾烂摊子
I made him what he is!
是我成就了他的一切
Whenever you look at a Dubois, you're lookin' at me.
你在看杜布瓦作品时 其实看着的是我的
Then why isn't your name on it?
那为何没有署上你的名字
Get him out of there!
把他弄出来
He's going for a confession.
他要让他认罪
You hide behind his work, you live off his name,
你藏在他的作品背后 靠他的名气生活
but without Dubois, you're nothing.
但若是没有杜布瓦 你什么都不是
You don't exist.
根本不存在
Let's move.
咱们上去
I'll monitor from here.
我在这里监控
FBI!
联邦调查局
Drop it! Drop that weapon!
放下 放下武器
Okay! Okay! Thank god you're here.
好好 谢天谢地你来了
This con artist, Neal Caffrey,
这个行骗高手 尼尔·卡夫瑞
just broke a $10 million sculpture.
刚毁了价值一千万的雕塑
It's a fake. I can prove it.
这是赝品 我能证明
Right there.
就在那儿
I stand corrected. You do exist.
我收回刚才的话 你的确存在
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表