剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
from the hotel you followed Caffrey to.
来自你跟踪卡夫瑞去的那家酒店
Room was paid for by Samuel Phelps.
一个叫塞缪尔·菲尔普斯的人付的钱
I asked around quietly.
我悄悄调查了一下
Some addresses in and around D.C.,
偶尔出没在华盛顿附近
a meager credit history, library card.
信♥用♥卡♥记录极少 有借书证
No other photos?
没有别的照片了
Just the one you took.
只有你拍的那张
Is there any particular reason
有什么特殊原因
why we're not pushing this through Bureau channels?
导致我们不能通过局里的渠道查吗
I'm keeping Sam's name off of anything official.
我不想让山姆的名字出现在官方文件里
You're secretly tracking Caffrey,
你秘密跟踪卡夫瑞
but you draw the line at running indices?
却还守着这原则底线
I know. I'm walking a line here.
我知道 我快越界了
Any idea who this Sam Phelps is?
这个山姆·菲尔普斯是谁啊
Neal thinks he was an undercover cop
尼尔认为他是卧底警♥察♥
on Metro P.D.'s Organized Crime Squad.
市警♥察♥局有组织犯罪科的
Makes sense there wouldn't be any photographs,
这就解释了为啥找不到照片
but he's not the company Caffrey usually keeps.
但他不像卡夫瑞平时交的朋友啊
It's possible Sam worked with Neal's father.
也许因为山姆曾和尼尔父亲共事过
Implying Caffrey's dad was a cop?
就是说卡夫瑞他爸原来是警♥察♥吗
So much for "Like father, like son."
谁说"有其父必有其子"的
Neal's dad was a crooked cop.
尼尔他爸是个腐♥败♥的警♥察♥
Well, if this Sam character doesn't sit right with you,
如果这个山姆你不方便出面
I can assign a detail.
我帮你查查
Not yet. But stay on him.
先不要 但盯住他
And let's keep this under wraps.
这事要秘密进行
We need to take evasive measures.
我们必须把这活推掉
Alex is gonna kill us.
艾莱士会杀了我们的
Okay, you need to lay off the espresso, bud.
你少喝点浓咖啡吧 伙计
She's been hunting for that sunken submarine since prepubescence.
她从小就开始查找那艘沉没的潜艇了
We stole her birthright.
我们偷了她的优先权
Technically, you stole her birthright.
准确来说 是你偷了她的优先权
And you reaped the benefits.
而你坐享其成
Your hands are not clean in this.
你脱不了干系
Well, do we have any of it in town?
城里还有东西吗
Not much.
不多
Some, uh, gold-plated housewares, mostly.
一些 镀金家用器皿之类的
You better not throw a dinner party.
那你最好别办晚宴了
She might be in town looking for it.
她可能是回来找这些东西的
Things were so much simpler when she just vanished.
她直接销声匿迹多好啊
Now I have to hide for the remainder of my natural life.
我余下的岁月里要一直东躲西♥藏♥了
Your natural life is constituted primarily of hiding.
你这辈子不都在东躲西♥藏♥吗
Exactly. I don't need any supplemental hiding.
正是 我不需要额外的东躲西♥藏♥了
I do need a stronger drink.
我只需要更提神的饮料
I wrote to her and suggested she come back to New York.
我写信给她 建议她回纽约来
Oh, did you tell her to come back
你叫她回来是因为
because we stole her treasure out from under her?
我们在她眼皮底下偷了她的宝藏吗
No, that would have been pretty incriminating, Moz.
不是 那牵连就大了 蚊子
Look, she skipped town without so much as a goodbye.
她都没说再见就离开了
She'll understand.
她会理解的
Well, given that you're the one who has to face her,
反正是你要见她
I'm gonna let you enjoy that fantasy.
我就不打扰你享受美妙时光了
So good luck with that. Package?
祝你好运 包裹吗
Yeah, June must have brought it in.
应该是琼拿进来的
Moz.
蚊子
Kathryn Hill was Ellen's name
凯瑟琳·希尔是爱伦
before she went into WITSEC.
接受证人保护计划前的名字
A missive from the grave?
来自坟墓的信函吗
30 years ago, Ellen asked the marshals
30年前 爱伦告诉法警
to give this to me if we never saw each other again.
如果我们再也见不到 就把这个给我
We ended up in WITSEC together,
我们后来一起加入了证人保护计划
so there was never a reason to deliver it until now.
所以直到现在这个才被送达
They must have been trying to get it to me for weeks,
这几周他们肯定一直想交给我
but both our name changes made for a lot of red tape.
但我们俩的名字都改了 所以要办不少手续
Oh, red is not the tape I'm interested in.
手续之类的东西我没兴趣
What's on that cassette?
录像带上写了什么
It doesn't really say.
没写什么
But I need to find a betamax player.
但我得找台录放机来
Fortunately for you, I have a stockpile.
你走运了 我正好有存货
I'll bring one tomorrow, and we can watch.
我明天带来 我们一起看
I'm gonna watch it with Sam.
我要和山姆一起看
You mean watch it alone with Sam?
你是说你单独和山姆看吗
Yeah. You don't know anything about him!
是的 你对他一无所知
I know that, with her dying breath,
我知道 爱伦在最后一刻
Ellen told me to trust him.
嘱咐要我相信他
Exactly -- her dying breath.
没错 是最后一刻
He could have been associated Stop,
他有可能和... 别说了
all right? This is my call.
好吗 这是我的事情
Alex could be here any minute, all right?
艾莱士随时会来
We're supposed to be in this together.
我们应该一起做的
We are, Moz.
我们有啊 蚊子
Concierge dropped this off in my room.
门房♥把这个放在了我房♥里
You know, a different girl might take offense
如果换做别的姑娘 会因为
that you marked this "return to sender."
你"退还寄件人"而生气
Well, a different guy might take offense
换做别的男人 会因为
that you got him arrested.
你害他被捕而生气
I'd say we're even.
我们扯平了
Oh, please.
拜托
Not even close.
还差得远呢
Last time you give me this flower,
上次你给我这朵纸花
represent our search for the music box.
代表了我们一起找音乐盒
Our search for the U-boat treasure.
我们一起找潜艇宝藏
Given where I found it today,
鉴于我今天发现这个的地方
I'm not really sure what it means anymore.
我不太知道这是什么意思了
I wanted to see you.
我想见你
And I thought you'd look cuter
而且我觉得你
scowling in the backseat of a squad car
在巡逻车后座闷闷不乐
instead of smirking on the sidelines with the FBI.
比在联调局假笑要可爱
Did I? Much.
是吗 可爱多了
I'm glad I could give you that.
能给你这个印象也不错
Did you get my letter?
你收到我的信了吗
Yeah. After I got out of jail.
收到了 在出狱之后
I heard.
我听说了
16 months at women's central prison in Thebes.
底比斯女子中心监狱服刑16个月
Not my most pleasant trip abroad.
算不上是我最愉快的出境游
So, does the fed know I'm back?
联调局的人知道我回来了吗
I didn't mention the flower.
我没提到纸花
Okay. I know your tricks, Neal.
我知道你的把戏 尼尔
That wasn't a denial.
你没有否认
Are you planning another job?
你现在手头有目标吗
Would you believe me if I said no?
如果我说没有你会相信我吗
Probably not.
大概不会
Then...No.
那...没有
All right, it's late, so I will see you later, Neal.
不早了 改天见 尼尔
Alex, what are you doing tomorrow?
艾莱士 你明天要干嘛
Get lunch with me.
一起吃午餐吧
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Siege warfare.
围攻战
You and Alex aren't playing nice?
你和艾莱士谈得不顺利吗
We're never quite sure where we stand with each other.
我们从来都未能确定彼此的关系
Adds to the charm. Keeps things spicy.
施展你的魅力啊 暧昧更有感觉
And we've got lunch today.
但我们今天会一起吃中饭
You're not her only date.
你可不是她唯一约的人
We followed her from her hotel.
我们从她住的宾馆开始跟踪她
And she met with this guy? Yeah.
她在和这个人见面 没错
Well, she might not be our mastermind after all.
她也许不是幕后策划者
This looks like an assignment. Could be.
只是在接受任务 可能是
I don't like the idea of locking Aex up, Peter.
我不太想把艾莱士关起来 彼得
I know you don't, but that's the job.
我知道你不想 但这是公事
Well, what if we can get the puppeteer?
如果我们能抓到幕后主使呢
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表