剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
There you go.
就这样
And the other one.
再换另一只手
Sorry.
抱歉
I got it. There you go.
找到了 还给您
Sorry about that.
真是不好意思
Okay. Soak the other one.
好了 把这只手也浸到水里去
There you go.
就这样
This is Pratt.
我是普拉特
Senator Terrence Pratt?
特伦斯·普拉特参议员
Yeah.
对
Oh, uh, I represent P.A.N.E.O. --
我是PANEO
People for the Awareness of Near-Earth Objects.
就是人类对近地物体认知组织的代表
Are we talking asteroids?
你是在说小行星吗
Among other things.
还有其他的东西
What's your stance on impact monitoring.
请问您对影响监测持什么态度
My voters prefer if I focus on issues
我的支持者更希望我关注
that impact their daily lives.
那些会影响他们日常生活的问题
Your voters will know impact
等到2014年AZ5毁了他们的房♥子
once 2014 AZ5 annihilates their condos.
他们就会知道这其中的利害了
Think about that while you're sipping your cocoa tonight.
晚上喝可可的时候好好想想吧
Okay.
好
How do these nutjobs get my number?
这些疯子是怎么拿到我的号♥码的
I'll just dry that off for you.
我帮您把手♥机♥烘干
There you go.
给您
Thank you, Dierdre.
谢谢你 迪亚德里
You're welcome.
不客气
Tracking chip's in place.
跟踪芯片已经就位
Camera and audio are in the briefcase. Okay.
相机和录音器也在公文包里了 好的
Say cheese.
说茄子
Camembert.
田七
I hope Pratt's ready for his close-up.
希望普拉特能应付得来特写镜头
Yep.
没错
How's Pratt's day going?
普拉特今天怎么过的
He's sticking close to his itinerary.
基本按着预定路线来
He made one unscheduled stop at a construction site in midtown.
不过市中心的建筑工地是计划外的行程
Oh, briefcase cam. Nice.
公文包摄像头 真不赖
That's Cole Edwards,
这是科尔·爱德华
one of the city's biggest real-estate developers.
本市最大的房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商之一
He's responsible for some of the ugliest skyscrapers
我印象中几个鬼见愁的摩天大楼
I've ever seen.
都是他开♥发♥的
Edwards is also one of Pratt's major campaign donors.
爱德华也是普拉特竞选的主要赞助者之一
I'm pulling Old Line off this project. You sure?
我准备把欧德莱从这个项目中撤资 你确定
'Cause once I get things lined up,
因为一旦准备工作就绪了
it's gonna be a real moneymaker.
可是会赚得盆满钵盈
Yeah, well, there'll be other things.
但情况有变
Have we got a problem, Terry?
有什么问题 特里
I'll take care of it.
我会处理的
What would be the reason
为什么普拉特
Pratt would keep a meeting with his biggest donor a secret?
要秘密地和他最大的赞助者会面呢
Construction's rife with corruption.
因为建筑这行充斥着贪污腐♥败♥
We need to look into Old Line.
有必要查一下欧德莱
Get started. I'll hit city planning.
开始行动吧 我去查一下城市规划
If the project they're discussing isn't above-board,
如果他们讨论的项目不是光明磊落的
it could be our way into Pratt.
就可能成为我们调查普拉特的突破点
You know, I'd go with you,
我很想和你们一起去
but Mozzie and I have an appointment with, uh...
不过我和蚊子跟那个"钥匙大♥师♥"
..."the keymaster."
约好了
You ever think you'd say that out loud?
说出这话你自己都觉得不可思议吧
I'll let you know how deep the rabbit hole goes.
事情的进展我会通知你们
Keymaster? Your guy's a hoarder.
钥匙大♥师♥ 那家伙就是废物回收站吧
Oh, Zimmer chaos.
齐默喜欢混乱
I use him on the rare occasion I hit a wall
我是有一次碰到了一堵锁钥墙
of the lock-and-key variety.
才找到他的
Be forewarned, though.
别说我没警告你
Every transaction with him involves a riddle.
每次跟他交易前都要猜字谜
A riddle? Imminently solvable.
字谜 在极短时间内解开
So your guy's weird and annoying.
所以你这朋友又怪又讨人厌
Perhaps, but the answer to his riddle
或许吧 不过猜出来的谜底
is his fee for his expertise about the key.
就是利用他专业知识所需要的费用
So you guys work a barter system.
这么说来你们是以物换物
Well, the last time I had an exchange with Zimmer,
我跟齐默最后一次交换
he paid me with a pair of Houdini's handcuffs.
他给我的是一副霍迪尼手铐
Yeah, he should have paid you with his straightjacket.
他应该把自己的紧身衣给你
Oh, already have one, wing tips.
已经有了 小样儿
Of course you do.
意料之中
Ah, Mozzie, last time I saw you, you left in cuffs.
蚊子 上一次见面你可是戴着手铐走的
On my own terms, of course.
当然那是我自愿的
Who's this?
这是哪位
My intern.
我的实习生
Let's talk about this key.
说说这把钥匙
What's this unlock?
这是解什么锁的
Patience, intern.
耐心点 实习生
You need something from me...
你有求于我
I must have something from you.
那我也要问你要点东西
Okay, drop your riddle, Zimmer.
好吧 说说你的字谜 齐默
You guys are serious?
你们这是认真的
Rome, roam, a basket takes him far from home.
罗马 流浪 篮子将他带离家乡
In the desert, he... is the son.
沙漠中 他就是那个孩子
The fee for my services is the answer.
解出来的答案就是我收的费用
Okay, uh, basket, Rome, desert, scary baby.
篮子 罗马 沙漠 吓人的小孩
Ah, it's s-o-n, not s-u-n. Thank you, Sunday school.
是son 不是sun 真得谢谢主日学校
Obviously --
这显然...
9:00 a.m. tomorrow.
明早九点
If you want my help... bring the answer.
如果要我帮忙 就告诉我答案
Tomorrow? What do -- what? It's -- it's easy.
明天 什么...题目这么简单
It's Moses, right?
是摩西 对不对
Seriously? It's never that simple.
是吗 哪有这么容易
What, so we're leaving already?
什么 所以这就走了
We just got here!
我们才刚到
Jones, keep up.
琼斯 跟上
Come, intern.
快点 实习生
All right, so Old Line is Pratt's corporation.
好了 欧德莱是普拉特的公♥司♥
He uses it to invest in private ventures
他用它来投资私人企业
when he wants his name kept out of it.
又不想暴露自己
A lot of these investments
很多笔投资
fall under Edwards' commercial real-estate empire.
都是对爱德华的商业地♥产♥的投资
Yeah, Pratt sends a lot of money Edwards' way.
是的 普拉特给爱德华送了很多钱
Yeah, and it's not all his own.
没错 但这些钱不全是他一个人的
Pratt's voting record shows he supported federal funds
普拉特的投票记录显示他支持联邦基金
for Edwards' building sites, corporate tax breaks.
对于爱德华建筑工地的支持以及减免企业税收
Oh, all the good stuff.
全是正面消息
So, Pratt helps Edwards' business.
普拉特帮助了爱德华的公♥司♥
Edwards donates money back to Pratt.
爱德华再把钱回捐给普拉特
Yeah, politics since the beginning of time.
政♥治♥圈一直都是这样
Nothing illegal about it.
但这并不违法
Yeah, and they know it's not, so why are they meeting in secret.
既然没有违法 他们为什么要秘密会面
I'm gonna check in with Peter.
我联♥系♥一下彼得
Neal.
尼尔
Hey, we think Pratt and Edwards are working a quid pro quo,
我们认为普拉特和爱德华在做对等交易
but we haven't found enough to move on.
但没有足够的证据
I did.
我有
On my way back to the office.
我正在回办公室的路上
So we can put the Edwards files under a microscope.
这样就能好好研究一下爱德华的文件
What the --
什么情况
Oh, damn.
坏了
What's going on?
出什么事了
I don't have brakes.
刹车失灵了
What? What?
什么 什么
My brakes -- I don't have my brakes.
刹车 我的刹车失灵了
Come on! Come on!
别这样 加把劲
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表