剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Yeah, we get that, we can cross-reference it against
对 有了这些 就可以拿来交差比对
the list of bank employees from your undercover stint.
你卧底时取得的银行雇员名单
Yeah. One problem -- the truck was hot-wired.
好 还有个问题 车是短路发动的
We don't have access to keys.
我们拿不到钥匙
Since when do I need keys?
我几时需要钥匙了
You don't.
那倒是
All right, just keep that wedged right there.
好了 就卡在这里
Not too hard.
劲别太大
Be careful. This is still evidence.
当心点 这还是证物呢
A little more room.
多给我些空间
Yep.
好
Got it.
成了
What's the story?
有什么发现
I'm 6'2", and this seat
我身高188 相比之下
is way too close to the steering wheel.
座位调得离方向盘太近了
So, I'm guessing that our suspect is well under 6'.
所以我猜嫌犯矮于180
Maybe 5'9", 5'10" at the most.
差不多174 最多178
What do you have?
有什么发现
Well, according to the report,
根据报告显示
there were three water bottles missing.
车上丢失了三个水桶
Yeah. He delivered them somewhere.
他送到别处去了
Well, maybe.
或许吧
I'm more interested in how they were moved.
我更感兴趣的是 怎么送的
There we go. Use the hand truck.
有了 用手推车
Which he would have had to bring back
就是说 他得自己把手推车
to the truck himself...
搬回车上
and tie up.
然后绑上
Left over right.
左上右下
Left over right. Our suspect is left-handed.
左上右下 嫌犯是左撇子
Yep. Okay.
没错 好
We're on the lookout for a 5'9" lefty
我们在寻找一个身高174的左撇子
who enjoys the occasional smoke.
还喜欢偶尔抽根烟
It's a start.
开局不错
I do not know how much longer I can work in evidence.
我不知道自己还能在证据室忍♥多久
Just cataloging phones and boxing up evidence
成天登记电♥话♥ 打包证据
and filing endless paperwork.
填写没完没了的文件
Do they know how many criminals you've taken off the street?
他们知道你抓了多少罪犯吗
I think it's the one I left on the street that's the problem.
我放走的那个 才是问题所在
Give me a second.
稍等
Speak of the devil.
说曹操曹操就到
Neal, it's late.
尼尔 很晚了
Sure. Come on in.
没关系 快请进
We got him.
找到了
What?
什么
Oh, hey, Elizabeth.
你好伊丽莎白
Hey. Enough chit-chat.
你好 闲话少说
Who is it?
是谁
All right.
好吧
DMV records show that seven of
车管局资料显示
your old bank "co-workers"are between 5'10" And 6',
你的银行同事中有七位身高在178到183之间
but only one is a lefty.
但只有一个是左撇子
How do you know? DMV doesn't ask.
你怎么知道的 车管局又不记录这个
The signature.
看签名
When left-handed people sign their name,
左撇子签名时
their palms often smudge the ink.
手掌常常会把墨水蹭脏
David Cook.
大卫·库克
After 10 years, I have a suspect. Yeah.
十年了 终于有嫌犯了 没错
And now we have less than a week
现在我们还有不到一周的时间
to figure out where he's gonna strike next.
找出他下一个下手目标
Do you recognize him?
你认得他吗
David Cook was a bank teller I met while undercover.
我在银行卧底时 大卫·库克是柜台出纳员
I didn't like him.
我不喜欢他
Any particular reason?
为什么
He was a Mets fan.
他是大都会棒球队的粉丝
Me being a die-hard Yankee fan,
而我是洋基队死忠粉
we went at it a few times.
和他争辩过几次
Type "A" kind of guy?
A型性格
Yeah.
没错
What does he want with a water delivery truck?
他要送水车做什么呢
The bureau will figure it out.
局里会搞清楚的
No, no, no, no. We have come this close
不 我们能走到这一步
because of you, Peter.
是你的功劳 彼得
Yeah, and if you need any advice, I'm always around.
你如果需要指点 我随时恭候
Great. I want some advice.
很好 我需要指点
How do we catch Cook?
我们怎么抓住库克
Competition, like I said.
如我所说 竞争
He never delegated any of his work at the bank,
他在银行从不把工作授权给他人
like he had to do it himself.
就像非他不可
Oh, a control freak.
控制狂
He never mentioned family.
他也从不提家里的事
Probably avoids emotional connections.
多半是逃避情感联♥系♥
That makes it tough to get to him.
那他很难被接近
Cook did have routines.
库克遵循惯例
He hit the gym every day, was always on time to work,
他每天去健身房♥ 总是按时上班
and he always took his lunch at the same deli.
而且总是从同一家店买♥♥午餐
Creature of habit. Yeah.
习惯性动物 对
So find his latest habits.
去找出他最近的习惯
Ask Hughes to get 'round-the-clock eyes on him.
让休斯派人24小时盯住他
We're gonna catch this guy.
我们会抓住这家伙的
Keep me posted.
随时向我汇报进展
You know where you can find me.
你知道哪里能找到我
All right!
明白
Good news.
好消息
Hughes approved your idea for surveillance on Cook.
休斯批准了你监视库克的想法
We already got eyes on him.
我们已经有人盯着他了
He's got a weekly squash game at the Soho Health Club.
他每周都去苏豪健身俱乐部打壁球
I didn't peg him for a squash guy.
我可没看出来他喜欢玩壁球呢
Well, you haven't seen him in 10 years.
你都十年没见过他了
Apparently he traded his love of the Mets
显然他把对大都会队的爱转移到了
for a more upscale sport.
更高端的运动上
I like the guy even less now.
越发不喜欢这家伙了
Nobody trades up from baseball.
没有比棒球更高端的运动
Is that a private call, Burke?
你在讲私人电♥话♥吗 博尔克
I-it'll be done in a second.
一秒钟就好
Second's up!
一秒钟到了
The only phone I want to see in your hand
你唯一应该拿的电♥话♥
is the one you're filing away. You got it?
是要你存档的那些 明白吗
I got to go.
我得挂了
I'll keep you posted.
我会汇报进展
Thank you.
谢了
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
Oh...nothing. That's the problem.
没事干 这就是问题所在
Then what are you waiting for?
那你还等什么呢
Go out there.
去吧
Well, nice as that sounds,
听起来虽然不错
I'm on very strict orders now.
可我现在有严命在身
Yes, you're off-duty, but you still have a badge.
是 你下班了 可你的警徽还在
Well, technically, yes.
严格说起来 没错
What rule would you be breaking?
那你又能违反什么规定
None of them yet, but this case -- I got to --
是不违规 可这案子 我得
Honey, I know how important this is for you.
亲爱的 我知道这案子对你多重要
So go be a part of it.
所以快去办案吧
I want to.
我也想啊
I know. So see it through.
我知道 所以你要坚持到底
You're an FBI agent, Peter Burke.
你是联调局探员 彼得·博尔克
Go get your job back.
去拿回你的工作
Okay, we're live.
好 我们连上线了
Cook should be inside any minute now.
库克马上就会进去了
Who are you texting?
你给谁发短♥信♥呢
Peter. I'm keeping him posted.
彼得 我正在向他汇报进展
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表