剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
All right. Here.
好吧 给
Oh, no need.
没必要
I'll use the one in the fake rock in your flower bed.
我会用你藏在花坛里假石下的那把钥匙
Instructions are on the table.
桌上有指示
Our valuables are inventoried, and the second we're back,
我们的贵重物品都有清单 我们一回来
we're changing the locks and resetting the alarm codes.
就会换掉锁 重置报♥警♥密♥码♥
I would expect nothing less.
我也猜到你会这么做了
And maybe Sara could drop by
也许莎拉也可以顺道过去
and check in on Satchmo, as well? Hmm, what?
一起照看沙奇摩 行吧 什么
Sure.
可以
Yeah, sure. Why not?
当然可以 为什么不呢
Yes, of course.
当然可以
Go. Go, have a great weekend. Come on.
去吧 周末愉快 快去吧
Satchmo's in good hands. He's covered.
我们会好好照顾沙奇摩的
They know. Yeah, they know.
他们知道了 是的
Hey, listen, can we go by that new coffee shop?
我们能顺路去那家新开的咖啡店吗
I want to get an iced latte.
我想买♥♥杯冰拿铁
Unless we're going someplace cold.
除非我们要去的地方会很冷
Get the ice.
买♥♥冰的吧
I'll get the hot chocolate.
我买♥♥热巧克力
So, this is the security setup.
这就是监控录像
It's fairly simple, but it should do the trick.
很简单 不过应该管用
Nice field of vision.
视野开阔
Decent lux parameter.
照明也很好
I only see one problem.
我只发现了一个问题
You're being robbed. What?
有人抢劫 什么
Look.
看
Everybody, be cool!
大伙儿 淡定
This is a robbery.
我们是来抢劫的
Do as we say, and no one will get hurt.
照我说的做 大家都会平安无事
You, get over here. Get down.
你 过来 趴下
Hey, you, big boy,
你 大块头
hand your piece over to the lady nice and easy.
慢慢地把你的枪交给这位女士
All right, everybody, eyes to the floor.
好了大伙儿 眼睛看地上
No heroes today, folks.
今天可别逞英雄
Babe, I can't get it.
宝贝 我打不破
Oh, God.
天哪
Yeah, you got it babe. You got it. Just hit it.
你行的 宝贝 用力敲
She's gonna be upset if she doesn't get that perfume.
她要是拿不到那瓶香水 一定会很不爽
Not as upset as her boyfriend.
肯定没她男朋友那么不爽
Everybody stay down or you're gonna eat a bullet!
所有人都给我趴好 不然我就开枪了
He's gonna kill somebody.
他会杀人的
Sara, wait!
莎拉 等等
I leave for two minutes, and it's a costume party?
我刚走开了两分钟 这里就变成化妆舞会了
Shut your mouth and get on the floor.
闭嘴 趴在地上
Down! Sara, do what he says.
趴下 莎拉 照他说的做
What does she think she's gonna do with that?
她想用这个干什么
Get out.
拿了就走
Attitude like that will get you
你这态度
some serious time in the cottage, honey.
可真霸气啊 亲爱的
Oh, my God. Let's go.
天哪 走吧
Thank you, everybody.
谢了 大伙儿
We're blocked in.
我们被堵住了
You're such a gentleman.
你真绅士
For you, my dear, anything.
亲爱的 为你做什么都行
Damn van.
可恶的货车
This way.
这边
Give us the keys.
把车钥匙给我们
My wife is in the car.
我妻子还在车里
I don't care.
我才不管
You're making a very big mistake right now.
你正在犯一个很大的错误
It's huge.
巨大的错误
One more word and somebody gets hurt.
再说一个字 我就开枪了
Come on.
快点
That's right.
真乖
Get in.
上车
Baby, we don't need them.
宝贝 我们不需要带上他们
They saw our faces. Drive. Get in.
他们看到我们的脸了 你开车 快上车
Was this a part of the surprise?
这也是"惊喜"的一部分吗
What is this? Some kind of substation?
这是什么 变电站吗
Abandoned by the city. It's ours now. Move!
已经弃用了 现在是我们的了 快走
I'm only gonna say this one more time.
我再重申一次
My wife, Elizabeth, and I
我和妻子伊利莎白
were leaving town for a getaway weekend.
准备出城过周末
That's all Shut up!
只是这样而已 闭嘴
Empty your pockets.
把口袋掏空
Do it!
快点
Peter and Elizabeth Burke, Warren Street, Cobble Hill,
科布尔山沃伦街的彼得和伊丽莎白·博尔克
just like they said.
跟他们说的吻合
Oz, we are not kidnappers.
奥兹 我们不是绑♥架♥犯
Listen to her.
听她的话
You let us go now, you're looking at armed robbery.
你现在放了我们 只是持械抢劫而已
But if you keep us here,
但要是你关着我们不放
you're playing in a whole new ballpark.
恶劣程度就不可同日而语了
You watch too much "Law & Order".
你《法律与秩序》看多了
We let them go, and they go straight to the cops.
我们放了他们 他们马上就会去报♥警♥
Just let us walk.
放我们走吧
We -- we promise -- we're not gonna --
我们 我们保证不会...
You'll what? Dummy up?
你们会怎样 缄口不言吗
We look like amateurs to you?!
我们看起来像智障吗
S-s-stop!
别说了
Okay, we just need a second to figure this out.
我们需要些时间想清楚
Baby, you need to relax, okay?
宝贝 你得冷静下来 好吗
Yeah. Yeah. All right, all right.
好 我冷静
We'll just make sure our fish don't swim.
保证他们不会溜掉就行
Thought they were Bonnie and Clyde.
我觉得他们像是雌雄大盗
They came in with these masks --
戴着面具进来...
We officially have ourselves a new case.
已经正式落案了
Nate "Oz" --
内特·"奥兹"...
Oh, you go ahead. Oh, no, ladies first.
你先说 不 女士优先
Why not guys first? Okay.
不如男士优先吧 好吧
Nate "Oz" Nate "Oz" Osbourne was serving a 15year sentence
内特·"奥兹" 内特·"奥兹"·奥斯本
for assaulting a police officer
因袭♥警♥被判入狱十五年
when he escaped Hudson Correctional last week.
他上周从哈德逊管教所越狱
We cross-referenced Caffrey's physical description --
我们将卡夫瑞给出的外形描述
thank you, Caffrey --
谢了 卡夫瑞
against former Hudson inmates, and we got our guy.
与哈德逊管教所的罪犯作了对比 这就是嫌犯
Osbourne and his lady friend
奥斯本和他女朋友
abandoned their getaway car at the scene.
把逃跑用的车留在了现场
NYPD cordoned the area,
纽约警方隔离了那片区域
but so far, no trace.
但到目前为止 都没找到追踪痕迹
The perfume wasn't their first target, either.
那瓶香水也不是他们的首次作案目标了
Their M.O. matches a theft from Weatherby's two days ago --
他们的作案手法与两天前卫斯比的窃案相符合
the wedding ring Joe Dimaggio gave Marilyn Monroe.
乔·迪马吉奥给玛丽莲·梦露的婚戒
It made its way on to the finger of Osbourne's better half.
现在却戴在了奥斯本的伴侣手上
Well, nothing says commitment like a stolen wedding ring.
没有什么承诺比偷来的婚戒更浪漫了
Any information on the girl?
那姑娘有什么资料吗
Not much.
没什么
We got her prints off the guard's gun,
从保安的枪上提取了她的指纹
but no criminal record.
但没有前科
They left the guard's gun behind?
他们没带走保安的枪吗
She dropped it in a champagne bucket.
她扔在香槟桶里了
Could I see the ballistics report from the shot Oz fired?
我能看看奥兹那把枪的弹道报告吗
Kid's barely old enough to vote,
这孩子都没到能投票的岁数
and he thinks he can threaten you?
还觉得他能威胁别人
The second I get you out of here...
我一救你离开这里...
He's in over his head.
他已经不知所措了
Way over.
绝对的
I don't think they want to hurt us.
我觉得他们并不想伤害我们
Maybe not her, but him?
女的也许是 那男的就算了吧
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表