剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Plus, he's your family.
更何况他是你的家人
Family doesn't show up on your doorstep after 30 years.
家人不会时隔三十年才出现在你面前
They're the ones who've been there when you need them.
他们是在你需要的时候陪伴着你的人
I should see about that cloner.
我该去看看复♥制♥器了
Keep me posted if anything happens.
有事赶紧告诉我
Well, you do the same.
你也是
Hey, be safe tomorrow.
明天一切小心
It's me.
我能出什么岔子啊
It'll never end, will it?
永远没个完啊 是吧
Plan's in place. We're almost there.
计划都布置好了 快成功了
Don't say it. You'll jinx it.
先别说 免得乌鸦嘴
Elizabeth Burke, have I told you lately
伊丽莎白·博尔克 我最近有没有告诉你
that I'm the luckiest man on earth?
我是世界上最幸运的人
I know. I should get a crown.
我知道 你应该送我个皇冠
How about dinner instead?
送你顿晚饭如何
Don't promise something you can't keep.
兑现不了的诺言千万别许
Tomorrow afternoon, I'll be slapping cuffs on Pratt.
明天下午 我将普拉特捉拿归案
And tomorrow evening, I'll be celebrating with you.
明天晚上 我就跟你一同庆祝
Restaurant of my choice?
我选餐馆吗
Even if it's sushi.
吃寿司都行
I'm gonna make reservations.
我这就去预约
Good morning. Breakfast in bed.
早上好 床上早餐啊
No, no.
才不是
You're the cook in this coupling.
咱俩中你才是主厨
I just boil water.
我只管烧水
You're gonna make a mean cup of tea.
你要为我沏茶吗
Well, you'll have to come visit me in London and find out.
来伦敦找我 到时就知道了
Well, I would love to, but, uh...
我的确想去 不过...
Yeah.
是啊
You're not gonna get that thing off anytime soon
只要你朋友不停往你家送礼
if your friend keeps leaving treats at your door.
这脚链我看永远都拿不掉
Treats? There's a note.
送礼 有张纸条
From Mozzie, I assume.
估计是蚊子送来的
"How close?" What does that mean?
"要多近" 什么意思
This is a proximity-card cloner.
这是个触碰卡的复♥制♥器
That's sexy. Is it part of your master plan?
真性感啊 这是你远大计划中的一步吗
Yeah, it is.
是的
Here, you take the card key.
你拿着卡片钥匙
And I'll take these receivers and this.
我拿着接收器和这个
Now all I have to do is be in your proximity for around 30 seconds,
现在我要与你近距离接触30秒钟
and your key becomes mine.
你的钥匙就成我的了
A lot can happen in 30 seconds.
30秒钟内什么都可能发生
How close do you have to be?
你要离多近
That's what I need to find out.
我正在研究这个
So I have something you want,
所以我有你想得到的东西
but I don't know what you're thinking,
但我不知道你的打算
so what happens if I move?
所以如果我走开了呢
I follow you.
我就跟上
Well, you can only follow me for so long
你不可能跟我太久
before someone catches on.
别人会发现的
Then I find a reason to keep you close.
那我就找个理由把你留在身边
If you get caught, you're gonna have to run.
如果你被抓住 就得逃亡了
Perhaps the next isle you choose will be England.
也许你选择的下个岛会是大不列颠岛
The crown jewels are tempting.
皇冠上的珠宝确实很诱人
If it weren't for your job --
如果不是为了你的工作
Or the ones you've pulled...
或是你搬的那些东西...
Come on, you leave tonight.
行啦 你今晚就走了
Let's not talk about that.
别提这些事了
Time's up.
时间到了
We made it work.
我们成功了
While we could.
我们本来也可以的
Agent Burke, what's going on with this wall?
博尔克探员 这堵墙是怎么回事
It was scanned 20 minutes ago.
20分钟之前就扫描过
I've instructed my agents to double-check.
我让我的探员再复查一下
Okay, look, if a scanned surface comes up with nothing,
听着 如果一面墙经扫描没有任何异常
we move on. That's protocol.
继续查别的 这是我们的协议
And what's the protocol
那当涉及此案的
when the senator involved in the case
参议员搬进两层之上时
moves in two floors above us?
我们的协议又是什么
Okay, Burke, I have put in a request with the bureau
行了博尔克 我已经请求局里
to have Pratt moved out, but until then,
让普拉特搬出去 但在那之前
he is a private citizen who is leasing an office
他只是一个为自己的慈善基金
for his charitable foundation,
租下办公室的普通公民
and booting him out is a tough sell.
让他搬出去确实不容易
You got to trust the system, agent.
但你要相信体制 探员
I wish I could.
希望我可以
Sara? She's in.
莎拉 她同意了
And Mozzie trailed Pratt to the park.
蚊子跟踪普拉特去了公园
You okay?
你还好吧
I've tried to distance myself from Pratt for years.
这些年我一直和普拉特保持距离
Now I got to get close enough to kiss him.
现在我必须要跟他零距离接触
Yeah, well, as long as you don't kill him, we're good.
只要你不杀了他 就没事
Where's Mozzie gonna be with the monitor?
到时蚊子带着监控器会在什么地方
He'll be close by. Make sure you got eye contact.
就在附近 确保你看得到他
Hit me up with the signals again.
再来复习下暗号♥
He shakes his head "No, I'm not close enough".
他摇头说明"我离得不够近"
This means "Keep going, it's working."
这么做说明"继续 正在复♥制♥"
This is "We got it."
这样是说"搞定"
Been a long time, Terry.
好久不见 特里
Come here to shoot me?
来枪杀我吗
You'd be dead if I were.
那你早就死了
We've got some catching up to do.
我们得叙叙旧
You know, I figured you'd come to me at some point.
我早就知道 总有一天你会来找我
You clean up nice.
看来你洗心革面了
Still, I don't think this is the man you want to emulate, Neal.
但是他可不是什么好榜样 尼尔
Too late.
太晚了
Last time I saw you,
我上次见你时
you were disgracing a police captain's uniform.
你让警长之职蒙羞
Now I'm wearing $3,000 suits. Go figure.
现在我穿着价值三千美元的西装 想想吧
Time's been good to one of us.
时间只善待了我们中的一个
Well, nothing can change the fact
什么都无法改变
that you're still a piece of garbage.
你仍然很垃圾的事实
You've always made bad decisions, Jimmy.
你做的决定总是不怎么明智 吉米
Sitting down on this bench is one more.
在这长椅上坐下就是个例子
We have an offer for you.
我们有个提议
You're gonna want to hear it.
你会想要听听的
Prison made you brave.
坐牢让你胆子变大了
You have no idea what prison did to me.
你不会明白坐牢究竟给我带来了什么
You gonna relax while your son makes his offer to me?
你儿子向我提条件时 你就能放松了吗
I'm gonna relax when he's done.
当他说完我才能放松
Talk.
说吧
We all want the same thing.
我们想要的都一样
Stop the box from controlling our lives.
不让那个盒子继续控制我们的生活
We propose we get the evidence together.
我提议我们一起找到证据
You destroy what you need, we destroy what we need.
你销毁你那部分 我们销毁我们的
And in exchange?
作为交换呢
You take the bull's-eye off my father.
你不再针对我父亲
Really?
真的吗
Why don't you just tell me where the box is,
你直接告诉我那盒子在哪
and I promise I'll play nice?
我保证会遵守承诺
My apologies if I don't trust a word you say.
很抱歉 你说的每一个字我都不信
Then my apologies, as well.
那我也同样很抱歉
I hold the cards.
主动权在我手上
You've got nothing. No deal.
你们什么都没有 免谈
You're not gonna get away with this.
你别以为这样就算完
You took away 30 years of my life,
你毁了我生命中的30年
and I'm taking back 30 of yours.
而我也要毁掉你的30年
You know, I was hoping
我之前就希望
you'd do something as stupid as assaulting a U.S. senator.
你会做些傻事 比如说袭击美国参议员
Yet another bad decision that's gonna have you
你的下一个不明智之举会让你
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表