剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
All right.
好了
Here we go.
开始
Four, three, two...
四 三 二
Five seconds. Give or take, apparently.
五秒钟 误差允许之内
Let the record show,
正如镜头显示的
where the check was submerged,
支票浸入后
the ink has vanished completely.
墨水随即消失得无影无踪了
Ours is a fact-driven process.
这是以事实为依据的
You know, I'd like to thank those who gathered those facts,
我想感谢收集这些证据的人
as well as the jury for weighing them
并感谢陪审团权衡真伪
and arriving at the right conclusion.
给出正确裁决
Glad to see my science lesson
很高兴看到我的科学小讲堂
had a positive effect on the jury.
对陪审团起到了积极的作用
Bryson mentioned the woods trial is coming up.
布莱森说接下来有个木刻案子
He'd love to have you.
他想让你帮忙
I think I'll pass.
还是算了吧
Testifying's fun,
指证挺有趣的
but it's not as much of a con as I thought.
不过不像我想象的骗局
Telling the whole truth isn't your cup of tea?
讲出全部实情不是你的菜
I'm shocked.
人家好震惊
Listen, I got an errand to run. Do you mind if I --
我还有点事 你不介意...
Go. I'll see you tomorrow. See ya.
去吧 明天见 再见
Your C.I.
你的线人
I should have known.
我该想到的
Shepard, how the hell did you get out?
谢博德 你到底是怎么脱身的
The judge released me on my own recognizance.
我交保证金 法官就放了我
It's amazing what knowing the right people can get you.
只要能找对人 效果总是很惊人的
Yes, it is.
是啊
Oh, and my compliments on a game well played.
我得好好称赞这次精彩游戏
Extortion's a game to you? Of course.
敲诈勒索对你来说是个游戏 当然了
Oh, and your strategy -- staying above the law
还有你的策略 自己清清白白
while the people around you break it --
让身边的人去犯法
It's genius.
真高明
Well, sometimes we have to do things we don't like
有些时候我们不得不做违心之事
to protect the people we care about.
以保护自己在乎的人
Are you talking about Bryson or your boy Caffrey?
你说的是布莱森 还是你的卡夫瑞
He's slippery,
他很狡猾
and so is the line between right and wrong.
在对与错之间摇摆不定
And when you follow him across it,
你要是随着他越了界
it will cost you everything.
就会一无所有
I hope I'm wrong.
但愿我是错的
But if I'm not... Call me.
万一我没错 打给我
I'm here to help.
我乐意帮助
If you think you can find Ellen's evidence without me...
要是你觉得没有我也能找到爱伦的证据
You're wrong.
那你就大错特错了
Why is that?
为什么
Cause I'm standing here talking to a man
因为站在我眼前的这个人
who doesn't want to be found.
并不想被我找到
Sam, no one wants these guys taken down more than me.
山姆 没人比我更想扳倒这些坏人了
I spent the last decade of my life hiding from the truth.
我花了十年的时间去逃避真♥相♥
I'm finally ready to face it,
现在我终于有勇气面对它
and I'll be damned if I'm turning back now
绝对不会因为你不相信我
because you think I can't help you.
就轻易放弃
No FBI?
没联调局插手
No FBI.
没联调局插手
Your father and I used to play darts once in a while.
你父亲和我以前常去玩飞镖
He hated losing with a passion.
他最痛恨输了
Like father, like son.
有其父必有其子
Darts, huh?
玩飞镖啊
So what now?
那现在做什么
We stay in touch...
我们保持联♥系♥
We share information...
交换信息
And we do whatever it takes to bring them down.
不惜一切代价扳倒他们
Neal, what are you doing?
尼尔 你在干什么
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表