剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
leaving here in cuffs.
戴着手铐离开
Move away from the senator.
离参议员远一点
You think this is assault?
你觉得这算袭击
That was assault.
这才叫袭击
Big mistake, Jimmy!
天大的错误 吉米
Big mistake.
天大的错误
This floor is clear. We're moving up.
这层没问题 我们去楼上
We're moving up to 50.
我们该去第50层了
We're moving way too fast.
这速度太快了
Neal's not even here yet.
尼尔还没出现呢
Between us, we can make sure it takes the full two hours.
悄悄说一下 我们可以保证拖上两小时
Good. Do it.
很好 去做吧
Neal, James, and Mozzie are gonna be
尼尔 詹姆斯和蚊子随时都可能
entering the building any minute now.
进入这座大厦
We've got to figure out a way to keep Callaway distracted.
我们得想个办法分散卡拉威的注意力
Listen up, everybody. I need your full attention.
听好了 请大家注意
This man is James Bennett.
这个人叫詹姆斯·贝内特
He and his son, Neal Caffrey,
他和他的儿子 尼尔·卡夫瑞
are wanted for an assault on senator Terrence Pratt.
因袭击特伦斯·普拉特参议员被通缉
If you see either one of them in the building,
如果你看到其中任何一个进入这座大厦
arrest them on sight.
立即将他们逮捕
Leave a message, and I'll get back to you when I can.
请留言 我会尽快回话
Neal, I hope you get this.
尼尔 希望你能收到
Do not enter the building.
不要进入这座大厦
We've got eyes on Caffrey in the lobby.
在大厅发现卡夫瑞
他不见了
Come on.
得了吧
Why are there agents all over the lobby?
怎么大厅里这么多探员
Come with me.
跟我来
Pratt's claiming you and your father assaulted him.
普拉特声称你和你父亲袭击了他
Well, we had to improvise.
我们必须随机应变
They're looking for you and James,
他们在找你和詹姆斯
which means right now, Callaway's tracking your anklet.
这说明卡拉威正在追踪你的脚环
Well, I still need to get up to the observation deck.
但我必须去观景台
That's not gonna be easy if she's watching my every move.
如果她一直监视我的话 这可并非易事
You ready?
准备好了吗
As I'll ever be. How about you?
我一直胸有成竹 你呢
If this works, I can answer for all of it.
如果这次成功了 我就能回答
If not...
如果不呢
We need it to work. Yeah.
我们一定会成功 没错
Plus, I promised El I'd take her to dinner tonight.
而且我向小伊保证了今晚带她出去吃饭
Then I'd better hurry.
那我得赶快了
Sara's waiting for me.
莎拉正在等我呢
It's beautiful up here.
这上面风景真美
Ready to give these people a show?
准备好给这些人上演场好戏了吗
Yeah.
准备好了
Cold feet, Caffrey?
害怕了吗 卡夫瑞
No. No. You?
没 没有 你呢
Absolutely not.
一点都不怕
All right.
好的
Here goes nothing.
没什么大不了的
Okay, people are starting to watch us.
人们开始关注我们了
I think you're supposed to say something.
我想你应该说点什么
Yeah, yeah.
对 没错
The first time we met, you were chasing me.
我们第一次见面时 你在追我
The first time we spoke,
我们第一次说话时
you called me a sociopath.
你说我是反♥社♥会♥人格
Well, that was at your trial,
当时在审判你
and I'm not entirely sure I was wrong.
我无法完全肯定我错了
The first time we had dinner,
我们第一次出去吃饭时
you asked me what I wanted from you.
你问我到底有何图谋
And the first time we kissed,
而我们第一次亲吻时
I realized that I don't want anything...
我意识到自己一无所求
...except you.
除了你之外
And now I'm asking if you'll go on one more adventure with me.
现在我想问你是否愿意再与我一起冒险
Sara Ellis... will you marry me?
莎拉·埃利斯 你愿意嫁给我吗
Yes, I will.
是的 我愿意
Congratulations!
恭喜你们
Well done, well done.
干得好
Nice going.
干得漂亮
Way to go, buddy.
该走了 兄弟
Oh, God. You bastard.
上帝啊 你个混♥蛋♥
That was a little too real.
演得太真了
But it was damn good.
不过感觉真是该死的好
Make it look good
让事情看起来好
That's my job.
就是我的工作
Mr. Halden?
霍顿先生
Congratulations to you and your lovely fiance, Sara.
恭喜你和你可爱的未婚妻 莎拉
We're excited to have you celebrate
我们非常高兴能和你们
this special occasion with us.
共同庆祝这特别的一刻
As you requested,
按照您的要求
may I guide you to the 103rd floor?
我可以带你们去103层了吗
We're going higher?
去更高的地方
To the very top.
到最顶上
And the champagne?
香槟呢
Setting it up as we speak.
我们说话时就准备好了
Would you like to follow me?
跟我走 好吗
Yeah.
当然
I pulled Caffrey's tracking.
我查了卡夫瑞的追踪记录
He was on the observation deck.
他在观景台上
Now he's on the move. Let's go get him.
现在他开始走了 我们去抓他
Diana, give me 60 seconds, then go.
戴安 给我60秒 之后行动
You got it, boss.
明白 老大
I'm here to see the senator.
我来见参议员
Agent Burke.
博尔克探员
How can I be of help to the FBI?
联邦调查局需要我的帮助吗
Oh, I'm just checking in on you, senator.
我就是来看看你 参议员
I heard you had an altercation earlier today.
我听说今天早些时候 你发生了意外
I'm gonna be feeling much safer soon.
我很快就能感到安全些了
I'm not so sure that's the case.
我不确定事情真能如此
Why would you say that?
这话怎么讲
Because any second now,
因为我的手下
my people are gonna find the evidence box
随时都可能找到证据盒
that you're so eagerly searching for on the 50th floor,
就是你在50层急切地搜索的东西
right below us.
就在我们脚下
And then I can arrest you -- personally.
之后我会亲自逮捕你
Does Agent Callaway know about this?
卡拉威探员知道吗
Nobody move.
不准动
Callaway, what are you doing?
卡拉威 你在这里干什么
Where's Caffrey?
卡夫瑞在哪里
Caffrey? Do you see him here?
卡夫瑞 你在这里看到他了
His anklet says he's here.
他的脚环显示他在这
Neal's been known to slip his anklet.
我们都知道 尼尔很可能自己摘下了
Check Burke's leg.
查查博尔克的腿
What? Agent Burke, lift your pant leg.
什么 博尔克探员 掀起你的裤脚
You don't take orders from him.
你不应该听命于他
No, you take orders from me. Lift your pant leg.
是的 不过你得听命于我 掀起裤脚
Bingo.
果然
Gun and badge now.
现在交出手♥枪♥和警徽
You have no idea how much trouble you're in.
你不会清楚 自己惹了多大的麻烦
Peter, we've got something.
彼得 我们找到了
Hurry down to floor 50.
快到50层来
Remove his anklet. Escort him out of the building.
取下他的脚环 把他押出大楼
Everyone, let's move.
所有人 给我行动
See? I feel so much safer already.
看到没 我已经感觉安全多了
I've told you, here's better.
我告诉过你 这里风景更好
Yeah, and a lot scarier.
是啊 也更刺♥激♥
Could we join the mile-high club?
我们能加入一英里俱乐部吗
Third of a mile, maybe.
也许是三分之一英里
Why do sane people come up here?
为什么神智正常的人会到这来
Because it's forbidden.
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表