剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Neither did I.
我也不想
Okay.
好了
Great. I brought a corkscrew to a gun fight.
真行 我竟然用开瓶器对抗手♥枪♥
This is Mozzie. You can trust him.
他是蚊子 你可以信任他
Just like I can trust your friend at the FBI?
就像我也可以信任你那位探员朋友
Oh, sticks and stones, pistol man.
完全不同 火枪手
He's not a fan of the FBI.
他不喜欢联调局
Or law enforcement.
也不喜欢执法部门
Or government or corporate-sponsored governance.
不喜欢政♥府♥ 不喜欢集体管制
But there's no one I would trust more with my life.
他是我在世上最信任的人
Your apartment was ransacked.
你的公♥寓♥被人翻了个遍
I thought you'd go underground for good.
我还以为你会就此销声匿迹
I'm not stopping till these guys are taken down.
不解决那些家伙我绝不罢休
It's just a question of whether or not I work alone.
问题只是我是否要单干
I think we got everyone we need in this room right now.
我想现在团队已经满员了
No suit?
不要猫咪
No Peter, but we still need the FBI.
不要彼得 但我们仍可以利用联调局
And not in the way you think.
不是你想的那种渠道
You were found because Peter put your name
你被找到是因为彼得在官方数据库
in an official report.
查了你的名字
There no way to trace who saw that report.
我们找不出有谁看了报告
Whoever's behind this has access to the FBI's files.
但那人一定有查看联调局文件的权限
You're right.
没错
And they'll be waiting for your name to pop up again.
他们肯定会静等你的名字再次出现
So we make Samuel Phelps resurface but on our terms.
那我们设个局让塞谬尔·费尔普斯再次出现
Yeah.
没错
And we draw out whoever's after me.
然后引出查我的人
At the conference this morning...
今天上午会议厅...
Glad you could join us.
很高兴你的加入
Glad to be here.
很高兴在此
...Someone sabotaged the security system
有人侵入了安全系统
and erased all the camera footage today.
删除了今天所有的监控记录
There is a new technologies display
今天那里在举办一个新科技展览
with plenty of state-of-the-art equipment,
有很多最先进的设备
all of it valuable on the black market.
在黑市上都会值不少钱
You think a thief is casing the place?
你觉得是小贼在踩点吗
Possibly.
有可能
So why are we looking at the conference registry?
那我们看会议厅信息登记表干嘛
Because I flagged an irregularity.
因为我发现了一个异常
This lists everyone who scanned their credentials
这里列出了今天扫描证件出入会议厅的
at the conference today.
所有人员名单
An Agent Bradshaw checked in twice.
这位布拉德肖探员扫了两次
I spoke with him earlier today.
我之前找他谈过了
He confessed to having a few drinks at the hotel bar
他承认他在吧台多喝了几杯
and misplaced his credentials for approximately 20 minutes.
自己的证件失踪了大约二十分钟
Someone lifted them.
是有人拿走了
That's more than enough time to clone credentials.
时间足够复♥制♥一份假证件
He later found them on the floor.
后来他在地上找到了证件
And, out of embarrassment, kept it to himself.
鉴于这事丢脸 就没跟别人说
How many agents are in attendance this year?
今年有多少探员参加
About 500.
五百个左右
And one of them is an imposter.
其中有一个是冒牌货
Yeah.
没错
Someone brazen enough to pull a heist
一个明目张胆到可以当着
in a room full of FBI agents.
一屋子联调局探员的面打劫的人
I like him already.
我已经喜欢他了
These are the newest high-tech gadgets
这些都是这周在讨论会上
being unveiled at the conference this week.
公开的最新高科技设备
Now, which of these would be worth forging your way
有哪些会值得你当着五百个探员的面
past 500 federal agents?
铤而走险
Those mini motion detectors would appeal to a cat burglar.
飞贼会对那些迷你行动探测器感兴趣
Cams would cut the risk on a bank job.
凸轮能降低在银行作案的风险
Is that a digital tracker?
那是数字追踪器吗
Got it. The conference is a candy store to thieves.
明白了 这展会对小偷来说就是盛宴
So, never mind the "what". Let's talk about the "who".
不要管下手目标了 分♥析♥下嫌疑人吧
Well, nothing's been taken yet,
目前还没有东西被盗
so the imposter could still be in there.
所以冒牌货应该还在里面
Good. So how do we spot him?
很好 那我们怎么锁定目标
We have over 500 people to consider.
搜索范围超过五百人
I'm convinced there's a secret FBI handshake,
我确信联调局内部有接头密语
and now is the time to use it.
现在该用上了
There is no secret handshake.
根本没什么接头密语
Of course that's what you'd say.
你们当然会这么说
That gives me an idea.
这倒启发了我
Jones, Diana,
琼斯 戴安
I assume you have your badges.
你们应该都戴着警徽吧
Of course. Right here.
当然 在这儿
That's how we ferret out the imposter.
我们就这么揪出冒牌货
We hit the most well-attended panels.
我们找出勤率最高的研讨会下手
Identity theft's in an hour.
一个小时内找出小偷
It's always packed.
每次都座无虚席
They pass out cookies.
他们会分发饼干
Are we all set to record this?
摄像机准备好了吗
All good.
准备就绪
This panel is about identity theft.
这个研讨会的主题是识别窃贼
If you think you're immune because you're trained agents,
如果你认为自己训练有素而掉以轻心
think again.
再多想想
I think you all know Neal Caffrey,
我想你们都认识尼尔·卡夫瑞
A CI for the bureau.
局里的线人
Thank you, Sir.
谢谢 先生
If everyone would please stand.
各位请起立
Now, I am a convicted bond forger,
我的罪名是伪造债券
but I'm also known,
但我还在
allegedly, for being pretty good at something else.
据传 别的方面很有一手
And a few minutes ago,
几分钟之前
I pickpocketed one of your bureau IDs.
我顺走了你们其中一位的证件
So, who's missing an ID?
谁丢了证件
Anyone?
有没有
Anybody?
有没有
All right, no takers.
好吧 无人认领
Agent Furlong.
弗隆探员
Think this belongs to you, Sir.
这是你的吧 先生
You're kidding me. I'm not.
你在开玩笑 没有
That wasn't the deal.
事先不是这么安排的
While I distracted you
我为了分散你注意
by picking a piece of lint off your suit.
假装拿掉你西装上的线头
Right. A valuable lesson.
好吧 宝贵的教训
Thank you, Mr. Caffrey.
谢谢你 卡夫瑞先生
Oh, it's my pleasure, Sir.
不客气 先生
Enjoy the cookies.
慢慢享用饼干
Let's bring up the panels.
继续研讨会
Nicely done. Thanks.
干得漂亮 谢谢
I always love a chance to scare a roomful of FBI agents.
我向来享受吓到一屋子联调局探员的机会
Back in a sec. I'm gonna thank Agent Furlong.
一会儿回来 我要去谢谢弗隆警探
That was a pretty bold move.
这招挺大胆的
Somebody had to do it.
总得有人来做
Anybody look suspicious?
有可疑的人吗
No, nothing yet.
不 还没有
Thanks for being a good sport, Walt.
多谢你大力支持 沃特
You could've told me he was gonna steal my ID.
你应该提醒我他偷了我证件的
Yeah, I apologize for that. He didn't tell.
很抱歉 他没告诉我
I've got a favor to ask you.
我想请你帮个忙
Another one.
又来了
Yeah.
是啊
You've been in the DC area for quite a while now, haven't you?
你在华盛顿工作过很长时间 对吗
Going on about 30 years.
大概三十年吧
I'm looking into a retired cop -- Sam Phelps.
我在找一个退休警♥察♥ 山姆·菲尔普斯
Worked undercover for metro.
为市警局做过卧底
Phelps.
菲尔普斯
I don't know him, but I could ask around.
我不认识他 但可以帮你问问
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表