剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
my brother leaves me to run it,
我哥哥把烂摊子扔给了我
meanwhile nobody cares I got a day job to worry about.
却没人在乎我还有份白天的工作要操心
Oh, where's that? TLC.
在哪高就啊 租车协会
Taxi & limousine commission?
租车协会吗
Ding-ding.
没错
5V78.
5V78
You lease this from Dusarque over at Gotham?
你是从哥谭公♥司♥的杜塞克那租的吗
Yeah. You really know your cabs.
没错 你还真了解出租车
I can barely get one myself.
但我自己一辆都搞不到
This game's rigged, man.
这是个被♥操♥纵的市场 伙计
No, they...
不 他们...
that's the reason they call it the empire city.
所以纽约才叫王者之城嘛
You got to scrape where you can.
得想法子精打细算啊
How do you scrape?
你怎么精打细算
By taking joy in the one good thing about my job.
靠我工作唯一的好处找乐子
What's that?
什么好处
Hiring cigar girls.
雇卖♥♥烟女
I've never heard of June Ellington.
我从没听说过琼·艾灵顿
No, but you've heard of her husband, Byron.
的确 但你肯定认识她的丈夫 拜伦
Byron Ellington, the trumpeter?
拜伦·艾灵顿 那个小号♥手吗
Got a hell of a ride out of that last name.
大名如雷贯耳啊
He played with Don Byas back then.
他过去是跟唐·比亚斯合作的
And June sang lead until Byron got sick.
琼一直是领唱 直到拜伦得病
You guys have piqued my interest,
你们引起了我的兴趣
but, uh, we're a small operation.
但是我们这是小生意
I can't just write a big check at the end of the night.
演出结束我可开不出大额支票
I'm sure we can work something out.
我想还有商量的余地
So why would a label let their artist work on the cheap?
为何唱片公♥司♥会愿意旗下艺人廉价演出
I think what he means to say is --
我觉得他的意思是...
Music isn't born in Madison Square Garden.
音乐并非诞生于麦迪逊广场花♥园♥
It starts here, in clubs like this
它发源于这样的俱乐部里
Music has to come from somewhere to go somewhere.
总要先有起源才能传播
Well, I handle the talent, but my brother keeps the books.
我负责艺人 但是我弟弟管账
We usually do a straight percentage of 65.
我们通常提成百分之六十五
I think we can do better than a straight percentage for June.
我觉得琼值得更多的提成
And we still have to hear an E.P. Before we settle on anything.
我们得先拿到小样才能谈价钱
Won't be a problem. Could I trouble you for a matchbook?
没问题 能给我一盒火柴吗
It's for my wife. She's a big fan of this place.
是给我妻子的 她是这里的狂热粉丝
Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
You should invite your wife for the reopening. Thank you.
重新开幕当天你应该带妻子过来 谢谢
All right, I think we all got what we need here.
好了 我们要谈的都谈完了
We'll be in touch. Okay.
保持联♥系♥ 好
Looking forward to hearing that album.
期待早日听到那张专辑
What was that back there?
刚才那是怎么回事
"Music isn't born in Madison Square Garden?"
"音乐并非诞生于麦迪逊广场花♥园♥"
El's weekly dissertation
小伊每周放摩甘娜·金专辑时
when she puts her Morgana King album on.
总要借此发表下看法
Where the hell is Mozzie?
蚊子死哪去了
I don't know why you still bother.
所以说你费什么劲啊
So, you actually listen to me
这么说你还听进去
when I rant about something, huh?
我的慷慨激昂了 是吧
Marriage is for better or for worse.
婚姻就是要甘苦与共
You know, the cotton club brings back a lot of memories.
你知道吗 棉花俱乐部唤起我好多回忆
When I first came to New York,
我刚来纽约时
I used to go there every Thursday night.
每个周四晚上都去那里
Why'd you stop?
后来怎么不去了
They shut down. A lot of these old places do.
他们关张了 许多老地方都这样
Yeah, it doesn't help the businesses
是啊 如果所有者是骗子的话
when the owners are crooks.
对生意有弊无利
Does that mean I don't get to go to the reopening?
你是说我去不了重新开张的派对吗
If they're using the club to launder money,
如果他们用这里洗钱的话
there won't be a reopening.
就没可能重新营业了
Don't lose hope -- it might take us past Friday
别完全失望 也许要到周五以后
to isolate the discrepancies in the books.
我们才能搞明白帐本里的问题
I know event venues.
我对宴会情况比较熟悉
I could probably save you a few hours of work.
也许能帮你节省些时间
Okay. Let's see. Okay.
好的 我看看
They have 30 tables, turnover an hour per table,
共有三十张桌子 每小时翻台一次
here they have total attendance at 220.
出席人数共有220人
But see, they're only putting 300 linens to be washed.
但你看 只有300块桌布送洗了
It should be well over 500.
至少要有500才对
Well, they could be reusing them to cut costs.
也许是通过重复利用来降低成本
Yeah, or they could be padding the head count
是的 也有可能是他们谎报了总人数
and tabbing an extra couple grand every night.
通过额外的人头数洗钱
That's my girl!
不愧是我老婆
Oh. Can you nail 'em?
能搞定他们了吗
Not yet. These scams are nearly impossible to prove.
还没 这种骗术很难被证实
Smart.
聪明
Hey. My yellow girlfriend and I return with news.
我和我的黄色女友有线索了
Come on in.
说吧
Sure. Angelo recognized my taxi number.
好的 安吉罗认出了我的出租车牌号♥
It's definitely him.
绝对是他
Yeah, and possibly his brother.
是啊 也有可能是他哥哥
Then why the dillydallying?
那为什么还犹豫不决
Arrest and return all the seized goods.
逮捕他 然后物归原主
Based on your observations and a laundry bill? Try again.
仅根据你的情报和洗衣发♥票♥吗 再想想吧
We need eyes on the operation, someone on the inside.
我们需要内线来观察他们如何运作
Hmm. Know any cute cigar girls?
你们认识雪茄女郎吗
Thanks, toots.
谢了 亲爱的
I better not hear you laughing.
最好别让我听到你们的笑声
Oh, we're laughing with you, toots.
我们正和你说笑呢 亲爱的
Security guard by the stairs has got a metal detector.
楼梯旁的保安手上有金属检测仪
Yeah. I wonder what that's about.
是啊 不知道那是为什么
I got eyes on Angelo.
我看见安吉罗了
He's headed downstairs with a briefcase.
他拿着一个公文包下楼了
See if you can follow him.
看看能不能跟着他
All right.
好的
Hands.
伸手
Oh, nice. What's this?
不错 这是什么
On the house.
免费的
Thank you! Yeah!
谢谢 太棒了
I got to reload.
我要去补货
Sorry -- earrings.
抱歉 是耳环
What's in it?
里面是什么
Nothing.
没什么
Angelo! I said, "Nothing."
安吉罗 说了没什么了
Damn beanie babies. What's the difference?
该死 这有什么区别
Don't patronize me then.
那就别再找我帮忙了
I'm not asking for a kidney.
我可没跟你开玩笑
How many times you expect me to do this
你指望我一直帮你做这些
without knowing what I'm doing?
却始终被蒙在鼓里吗
Come on!
拜托
Luke said he'll be here Friday at 8:30 to get the briefcase.
卢克说他周五晚八点会来拿公文包了
Friday's the reopening.
周五我们要重新开张
What? There's a "No swapping briefcases" rule?
怎么 还有个"不得交换公文包"的规矩吗
I just don't want you getting into trouble.
我只是不想你惹上麻烦
Then help me out. Now, open the safe.
那就帮帮我 打开保险柜
Angelo's selling another medallion.
安吉罗要卖♥♥出另一个执照牌了
And Delmon doesn't know anything about it.
但德尔蒙毫不知情
**I got Harlem on my mind*
*我心怀哈莱姆
So you're not coming on Friday?
你周五♥不♥来吗
I told you. Dusty jazz acts ain't my thing.
我说过 老土爵士乐不和我胃口
Boss, did you get all that?
老板 你都听到了吗
I did. See if you can get eyes on that safe.
是的 试试看能不能找到保险柜
I'll try.
我试试
I don't hear anyone. I'm going in.
里面没人说话了 我要进去了
Watch yourself.
你自己当心
You're the new girl.
你是新来的
Yeah, um, I was just --
是的 我只是...
Venturing someplace you got absolutely no business being.
在你根本不该出现的地方冒险
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表