剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Previously on "White Collar"...
《猫鼠游戏》 前情提要
This has to be one of the greatest collections of art
这肯定是迄今为止发现的
that's ever been found.
最庞大的艺术品收藏
Her name's Alexandra Hunter.
她叫艾莱姗卓·亨特
Deals mostly in eastern European antiquities.
主要倒买♥♥倒卖♥♥东欧文物
Only been arrested once, in France,
只在法国被逮到一次
but all charges were mysteriously dropped.
但所有的指控都被神秘撤销了
She's an old acquaintance of Neal's.
她是尼尔的老相识
We're already familiar with Alex.
我们已经对艾莱士很熟悉了
Said she'd send me a message if she ever needed my help.
她说如果需要我帮忙就给我传个信
What kind of message? A flower.
什么信啊 一朵花
Are you a friend of Neal's? You can say that, yes.
你是尼尔的朋友吗 可以这么说
How do you two know each other?
你们是怎么认识的
I'm an FBI agent.
我是联调局的探员
You grew up in witness protection.
你是在证人保护计划中长大的
I was 3 when the marshals took us away.
法警带走我们时 我才三岁
I was born Neal Bennett.
我出生时叫尼尔·班内特
But in WITSEC, I grew up as Danny Brooks.
但在证人保护计划里 我是丹尼·布鲁克斯
We found a gun with your dad's prints on it.
我们发现了一把枪上边有你♥爸♥爸的指纹
He killed a cop.
他杀了警♥察♥
He confessed.
他认罪了
Did you believe him?
你相信他吗
Ellen!
爱伦
They found me.
他们找到我了
Who? Trust Sam.
谁 相信山姆
I spent the last decade of my life hiding from the truth.
我花了十年的时间去逃避真♥相♥
I'm finally ready to face it,
现在我终于有勇气面对它
and I'll be damned if I'm turning back now
绝对不会因为你不相信我
because you think I can't help you.
就轻易放弃
No FBI?
没联调局插手
No FBI.
没联调局插手
Neal, what are you doing?
尼尔 你在干什么
Freeze!
不许动
Let me see your hands right now!
举起手来
Put your hands where we can see them!
把手放在我们能看到的地方
Hey, good to see you.
真高兴见到你
I somehow doubt that.
我怎么不信呢
No need for the serious theatrics.
不必演得太认真了
You know I'm your inside man, right?
你知道我是卧底 对吧
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Where's Peter?
彼得呢
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
你所说的一切都将成为呈堂证供
Call Agent Peter Burke, okay?
打电♥话♥给彼得·博尔特探员 行吗
Look, I think there's been a misunderstanding here.
这肯定是有什么误会
You have the right to have an attorney.
你有权请律师
FBI! Stand down!
联调局 放手
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢你
Myrick, he's with us.
迈里克 他是我们的人
If he was in the back of your car, he'd be with you.
要是他在你的车里 才是你的人
When did you make assistant chief?
你啥时候变成副警长了
I got my second star last month.
上个月加的第二颗星
That's great.
真不错
Look, this is our operation.
这是我们的行动
oh, so says you.
那是你的说法
But without your help,
但是没用你们帮助
my officers nabbed four pro thieves
我的人就将四名偷盗古董的
carting off a truckful of antiques.
专业窃贼抓获现行
Three professional thieves. Neal Caffrey is a Bureau asset.
是三名专业窃贼 尼尔·卡夫瑞是局里的人
Uh, while we're correcting semantic gaffes --
纠正一个用词错误
Antiques are what you get when you pull off the highway in Michigan.
在密歇根高速公路淘到的 才叫古董
Those are priceless, pre-Christian antiquities.
那些是无价之宝 公元前的文物
Neal, not helping.
尼尔 别帮倒忙
I submitted those OP orders over a week ago to you.
我一个星期前就把行动部署给你了
OP orders?
行动部署
My patrol borough gets enough OP orders in a week
这周我们辖区接到的行动部署
to build a new station house.
多到能建个新派出所了
Well, I don't care if you could build the Kremlin,
能建个克林姆林宫我也不管
you still have to read them.
你还是得看
And you're not booking him.
你不能逮捕他
Come on. How's this?
出来吧 这样如何
I give you the collars and the seizures,
罪犯和赃物都归你
plus, I'll call up your bureau chief
另外 我还会打给你的上司
and tell him we really like
告诉他 我们非常赏识
this new guy he's got in Manhattan north.
曼哈顿北区这位新人
If you walk with your guy? Yep.
条件是放了你的人 对
All right, next time you want to operate in my P.B.,
好吧 下次你想在我的辖区行动
you get me on the horn.
得提前跟我打招呼
Yeah. Oh, here you go.
好 这个还你
Thanks a lot.
多谢
NYPD does not do congeniality.
纽约警♥察♥有点没合作精神啊
Not ladder climbers like Myrick.
迈里克这样一心往上爬的当然没有
He's more concerned with commendation than cooperation.
他不爱合作 只要嘉奖
If you're letting him get the win,
你这次让他得逞
you got something bigger in your cross hairs, don't you?
你脑子里另有打算了 是吧
Oh, come on. I know that tell.
说嘛 我懂的
Tell me. I-I --
告诉我嘛
What is it?
是什么嘛
Two weeks ago, we put Neal under
两星期前 我们派尼尔去卧底
with three thieves set to hit the Greco Museum.
跟三名窃贼共同洗劫古希腊博物馆
Yeah, everything went to plan until New York's finest showed up.
是啊 本来一切顺利 但纽约警♥察♥出现了
I can't believe I missed that.
真不敢相信我竟然错过了
You really get caught by a patrol officer?
你真的被个巡警给抓了
That does not count. I thought they were my backup.
这不能算 我以为他们是我的支援呢
But you did cuffed.
但你就是被抓了
They didn't bring him in. Doesn't count.
他们没把他带回去 不能算
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
We always believed the job had a patron
我们一直认为此案背后有人主使
but never got a whiff until...
但一直没有线索 直到...
Jones. I was poring over UCR
琼斯 我仔细查看《犯罪统一报告》
for suspects with similar criminal backgrounds,
寻找有相似犯罪背景的罪犯
and I found a surprise.
有了意外发现
Alex.
艾莱士
But she's in a Greek prison?
她进了希腊监狱
She hit about a dozen historical sites
希腊警方抓到她之前
before the Hellenic police caught up with her.
她已经洗劫了一堆历史遗迹
Busted her with a collection
她手上的赃物
that would make J. Paul Getty green.
足以令琼·保罗·盖蒂自惭形秽
They let her go two weeks ago.
两个星期前 她被释放了
In time to possibly orchestrate
时间正好足够策划一起
a high-rent antiquities theft.
大规模文物盗窃
Any idea she was in town?
知道她回来了么
No, I haven't seen her since she was right there,
不知道 自从阿德勒死的那晚
the night before Adler died.
就再也没见过她了
Memorable day.
难忘的一天
I want you and Alex to play catch-up,
我想你和艾莱士叙叙旧
see if she's involved in that museum heist.
打探下她是否与博物馆抢劫案有关
We're making a lot of assumptions here.
我们做了太多假设了
What if she's clean?
也许她是清白的呢
If she's clean, we leave her be.
如果她是清白的 我们不会动她
Can you reach out to her?
你能联♥系♥一下她吗
Yeah. Do we have an address?
行啊 你们有地址吗
Penthouse at the Athenian Hotel.
雅典大酒店顶层套房♥
We're looking at Greek antiquities theft.
我们在查希腊文物盗窃
She checked into the Athenian. I'm sure she's clean.
而她住的是雅典酒店 她肯定是清白的
Neal's gonna need a ride downtown. Let's break.
尼尔得搭车去市区 散会
I guess that's on me. Let's go.
看来这差事落我头上了 走吧
Thanks, Jones.
谢谢 琼斯
You owe me a T.B. shot.
你欠我一针结核杆菌疫苗
I chased a garbage truck five blocks.
我追了垃圾车追了五条街
I managed to dig out a receipt
挖到一张收据
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表