剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
for a long, long time.
很久很久的牢
Or worse.
或者更糟
We're gonna stay a step ahead of him.
我们会先下手为强
I wouldn't have asked for your help
我会请你帮忙
unless I knew it would work.
是因为我知道会成功
You really think Dobbs will leave the island for good?
你确信多布斯会永远离开这座小岛
That's what you want, isn't it?
那是你所希望的 对吧
That wasn't the only thing on my list.
我所希望的不只是那个
We'll make it happen.
会成功的
I hope your friend is a good bartender.
希望你的朋友是名优秀的调酒师
Neal, do we have bitters?
尼尔 咱们有苦精么
Nice.
很好
Yeah, you'll get it.
做得挺好
Here you go, Moz.
给你 蚊子
If you can't nail the quality,
要是你保不了质
go for quantity.
那就保量吧
He's working on it. All right.
他还在练呢 好
No, gin. Right.
不 杜松子酒 好
Yeah, pour it like it's Hemingway's last call.
注酒姿势要高如海明威之绝响
So, that's the equipment to open a safe?
这就是开保险箱用的工具么
Yeah. Back to why a generous pour is so important --
是啊 说回为何注酒很重要
He's got a brickman 2-5-10.
他装了2-5-10安保系统
You can't crack that, can you? No.
你打不开 是吧 打不开
Not without heavy equipment
除非有重型设备
and several hours of alone time.
还要独处几个小时
You're gonna have minutes, at best.
你最多只有几分钟
All the drunken whispers in the world won't matter
全世界的宴会流言加在一起也不够
if it doesn't look like he's made off with their bribe money.
必须要有他意图携贿款潜逃的样子
True.
确实
So, how you gonna open the safe
那你们要怎样打开保险柜
and have it empty?
清空它呢
Well, we do the next best thing.
我们退而求其次
What, fake and bake?
什么 用幻影重重吗
What's a fake and bake?
什么是幻影重重
We'll make it look like it's empty.
我们让它看着像空了
This frame is larger than I expected.
这架子比我想的要大
We'll need to find a way to sneak it into Dobbs' library
我们得想法子把它在派对时
during the party.
混进多布斯的书房♥
How's Hector's aim?
赫克托的准头好吗
Gentlemen...
先生们
To the island's most wanted.
敬岛上头号♥通缉犯
May they be returned to where they belong.
愿他们各得其所
That's not an omen.
那不是凶兆
No.
不是
No.
不是
Come out with your hands up!
双手高举出来
You're too late.
你来太晚了
Do you mind?
不见怪吧
Go, go.
走 走
Burke, is he here?
博尔克 他在这儿吗
You tell me. I'm done.
你说呢 我不干了
What do you mean "you're done"?
"不干了"是什么意思
I came here to convince Neal to turn himself in.
我来这是为了说服尼尔自首
Meanwhile, you got the wild bunch
与此同时 你却让人
chasing him down like a dog on the street.
把他追得如丧家之犬
I'm doing my job.
我是在工作
Really?
真的吗
Word around town is that you shot him.
听说你对他开了枪
You're a bigger menace to society than he ever was.
你对社会的威胁比他大多了
Yeah, well, playing by your book only gets you so far.
按你那套办事也只是这结果
Which is why I booked a 4:00 flight out of here.
所以我订了四点的飞机离开
I'm a White-Collar agent, not a bounty hunter.
我是精英调查组探员 不是赏金猎人
Besides, I'm out of vacation days.
而且 我在度假期呢
It's all yours now!
您慢慢干活吧
The bar's open.
酒吧开了
Buenos Dios.
上午好
Appletini.
苹果丁尼
Appletini. Coming right up.
苹果丁尼 马上就好
This is a beautiful party.
这派对真棒
Yes. Well, Mr. Dobbs knows how to do it right, doesn't he?
是 多布斯先生很擅长的 不是吗
Where's Rajulio?
拉胡里奥去哪儿了
So sad. Rajulio --
很遗憾 拉胡里奥
he has been detained by the American Federal agent.
他被美国联调局的人拘留了
I'm Kevin.
我叫凯文
Thank you.
谢谢
Did you know that Rajulio's not here
你知道拉胡里奥不在这
because he's been detained by the feds?
是因为他被联调局探员拘留了吗
No, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
you're not supposed to be here until tomorrow.
你应该是明天才来的
It's Mr. Dobbs. We rushed the order.
是多布斯先生的单 我们特地加快了
You want to give me a hand here?
能搭把手吗
There must be some type of mix-up.
肯定搞错了什么
Mr. Dobbs is entertaining tonight.
多布斯先生今晚有活动
He's having a party?
他有个派对吧
Yes. No problemo.
是的 没问题
I'll fix his window before a guest even notices.
我马上修好玻璃 没有客人会注意到
Eyes on the job.
好好干活
You want to explain to your boss
你想跟你老板解释
why he has to pay for this twice?
为何他需要多付一遍钱吗
This window crate is heavy.
这窗箱真重
No one told me there's a second floor.
没人告诉我是在二楼
Here, l-lift from the knees, muchacho.
看着 从膝盖往上抬 孩子
I'm concerned about your back.
小心你的背
Thank you.
谢谢
Pour favor.
谢谢帮忙
Cuba Libre.
古巴利布瑞
Cuba Libre. Very good.
古巴利布瑞 好的
What is this about Rajulio?
拉胡里奥出什么事了
I don't want to get him in trouble.
我不想给他惹麻烦
He's not.
不会的
The Americans detained him, right?
美♥国♥佬♥拘留了他 是吗
I'm guessing it's because of all that cash.
我猜是因为那些现金
Rajulio saw them loading
拉胡里奥看见他们
all the money out of the safe into Mr. Dobbs' boat.
把钱从保险柜搬到多布斯先生的船上
That's what he said.
是他说的
I-I don't know. What can I get you?
我不太清楚 你要什么
Whiskey, please.
威士忌 谢谢
Salud.
干杯
Salud, sir.
干杯 先生
Something's wrong.
有事不对劲
Rajulio saw Dobbs' cash.
拉胡里奥看到多布斯的现金
What's Dobbs doing with it?
多布斯想干嘛
Clear? Clear.
安全了 安全
Let's see here.
开工吧
Going island hopping?
跳岛游去了吗
You been saving that one?
我知道你一直忍♥着想说
Nope. Just came to me.
哪里 刚刚想到
All right. We better hurry.
好吧 我们得快点
Excuse me for a minute.
失陪一下
All right, how does that look?
好了 看着怎么样
Pretty good.
挺不错的
Take a look at the door, will you?
去门那看下好吗
All right.
很好
Just remember --
别忘了
Dobbs is about 3 inches taller than I am.
多布斯比我高3英寸
Yeah, and the sheriff's about an inch shorter.
是的 那个警长要矮1英寸
Let's split the difference.
我们折中一下
Any chance we can really break into the safe
我们有没有可能在5分钟内
and steal the money in the next five minutes?
打开保险柜偷钱吗
No.
没可能
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表