剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
723要求卡柏女间谍
check this paper every morning for a code.
检查每天早晨报纸上的代码
so Mozzie placed his own ad.
所以蚊子就自登广♥告♥
Well, that's only a little bit crazy.
这样只是"小疯狂"而已
What does it mean?
这什么意思
Well, during the war,
在战争期间
the Culpers had to travel the Long Island Sound
卡柏间谍得穿过长岛海峡
from British to American territory.
才能从不列颠到达美国领土
Sounds dangerous. It was.
好像挺危险 没错
So, what they did is they hid codes
所以他们把代码
on a clothesline by the shore to communicate.
藏在岸边的晒衣绳来通信
Gives new meaning to "dirty laundry".
"脏衣服"有了新意义
So, Mozzie's using the old clothesline code.
那蚊子在用古老的晒衣绳代码
That's kind of cute. No, don't encourage.
真可爱 别 别再鼓励他了
But undergarments symbolize the person you want to contact.
而内衣就代表着你要联♥系♥的人
And then the handkerchiefs were where they were supposed to be.
手帕就代表着他们应该在哪
So the petticoat is the female spy Mozzie wants to meet.
所以裙子就代表蚊子想见的女间谍
Yes, the female spy descendant.
对 女间谍的后裔
Now, he wants to meet at 9:00 a.m.
他定在上午九点见面
Where?
地点呢
Well, back in the day, four handkerchiefs
在过去 四个手绢
referred to an old pub on 16th and 2nd avenue.
代表十♥六♥大♥道和第二大道路口的一家老酒吧
Well, that's Stuyvesant Park now.
现在变成施托伊弗桑特公园了
Yeah, so we're going to Stuyvesant Park.
对 所以我们今天要去施托伊弗桑特公园
That's them, about to ruin a perfectly good Saturday.
他们来了 破坏了美好的周末
Well, honey, you get to go on a treasure hunt.
亲爱的 你一定要加入这次寻宝活动
You love treasure hunts.
你最爱寻宝活动了
I'm only going on the off-chance
我去是因为我抱有一线希望
that the gunman sees this ad and shows up.
那个枪手没准看到广♥告♥会现身
Morning, Peter. Neal.
早 彼得 尼尔
Suit. Haversham.
猫咪 哈弗沙姆
Got everything we need for a day of intrigue.
寻宝活动万事俱备了
Mrs. Suit, it's been way too long!
猫咪夫人 好久不见
Oh, it has, and I see you've fallen
是啊 看来你又开始了
back into the routine of torturing my husband.
折磨我丈夫的例行工作
Old habits.
老♥习♥惯了
The suit will see it my way.
猫咪总有一天会明白的
"Time makes more converts than reason."
"时间能转变人的观念"
Thomas Paine's "Common sense."
托马斯·潘恩的《常识》
You're the last person who should be quoting "Common sense."
你是最没理由引用《常识》的人
Mozzie, do you really think you're gonna swap intel
蚊子 你真觉得可以联♥系♥上
with a spy in the East Village?
曼哈顿的间谍吗
Indeed.
的确
You know, I once entertained the idea
我曾经幻想过
that my birth parents were spies.
我的亲生父母都是间谍
There's no chance you'll ignore that, right?
你无法当没听到 是吗
Have fun.
寻宝愉快
No one's recognized me yet.
还没人认出我
Keep your eye out for Ichabod Crane.
注意寻找伊卡伯德·克莱恩
I'm completely exposed out here.
我可是全面暴露
Neal, I'm using an outdated CIA spy kit
尼尔 我拿着个旧式的中情局间谍装置
that, according to Mozzie,
这装备据蚊子所说
he once hoped belonged to his parents.
他一度希望是属于他父母的
Tell me why you're encouraging this
在我被罚去证据室之前
before I get sent back to evidence.
告诉我你干嘛要纵容这事儿
I don't think you want to know.
你不会想知道的
You'll get all tense, and you'll make that grimace, and...
你会满脸紧张 一脸苦相
There. It's like I'm getting a massage.
这样 我在做按♥摩♥了
Talk.
快讲
Now I'm tense.
现在换我紧张了
Oh, that does help.
确实有效
Talk.
快讲
Okay. You know Mozzie is an orphan. Yeah
好吧 你知道蚊子是孤儿 知道
Well, an orphan's gonna wonder about his parents.
每个孤儿都会幻想自己父母的样子
So, he imagined they were spies.
他把他们想象成间谍
Mozzie's first conspiracy theory and his coping mechanism.
蚊子的第一个阴谋论和心理应对机制
Occasionally, something happens
有时候 有些事会
that triggers Mozzie to revisit his childhood.
触动蚊子重现童年阴影
He falls into a spy cycle?
他有间谍情结吗
Do not mention Valerie Plame in his presence.
千万别在他面前提瓦莱丽·普拉姆
So, if this female Culper descendant actually shows up,
如果这个女间谍后裔真的出现了
he might spiral back to his childhood delusions?
他又会陷入他的童年幻想里了
When Ellen told me my dad was corrupt --
当爱伦告诉我 我爸爸贪污腐♥败♥时
You ran from the truth.
你逃避了
Yeah, and became a self-fulfilling prophecy.
是 而且产生了预言效应
Mozzie tells himself these stories
蚊子自我催眠
to maintain his faith in the world.
是为了能信任这个世界
But not in the government.
却不信任这个政♥府♥
His faith, however limited, is all that separates
他的信任虽然有限 但却足以区分
a man with a conscience from a man without one.
一个人是否仍有道德心
I knew I was right.
我就知道我是对的
So much for a delusion.
这幻想也太真实了
Agent 7-2-3?
723特工吗
Agent 3-5-5.
355特工
No names. Perfect.
没名字 真是好极了
Actual spies don't greet each other by code.
真正的间谍才不会互称对方的代号♥名
They do in airport novels.
机场小说里就会
I was busy working on the flag.
我正在查旗的事
I thought that stupid Culper descendant book
我还以为那本关于卡柏后裔的破书
might've caused you to go dark.
会让你们更加隐密呢
You know the press actually contacted me to verify it?
还有媒体打电♥话♥向我证实呢
It's frustrating that our existence came into question.
对我们存在的质疑令人沮丧
As if there's even a question.
好像都无人♥质♥疑了吧
So, do you have the letters?
你有那些信吗
I do. I'm still concerned about their preservation.
有 我还在烦恼该如何保存
Preservation? O-Of course.
保存吗 当然
I can assure you they will be...preserved.
我保证他们会被 保存好
I know I keep harping on it. It's the librarian in me.
我知道我很啰嗦 图书管♥理♥员♥的本能啊
Commendable profession, 3-5-5.
令人敬仰的职业素养 355
Call me Tempest.
叫我暴风吧
No need to pretend about the Culper code with me.
不必在我面前用卡柏代码
That's a mark against Mozzie's theory.
这可有违蚊子的理论
What's your name? Oh, he'll find a way to ignore it.
你叫什么名字 他会选择忽视的
You can just call me 7-2-3.
你可以叫我723
I take the Culper code very seriously.
我对卡柏代码很认真的
I love how invested you are in our ancestry.
我很欣赏你对我们祖先历史的态度
Family history is very important.
家族历史很重要
Yes, it's, uh, vital to know who we come from.
是的 追本溯源很重要
I take it you found the infirmary?
意思是你已经找到医务室了吗
The infirmary? Y--
医务室吗
Of course. I...found the infirmary.
当然 我 找到了医务室
The -- The infirmary.
医务室
Yes, o-of course.
是的 当然找到了
The flag, the letters, the infirmary --
旗啊 信啊 医务室啊
are they making it up as they go along?
这些是他们随便瞎编的吗
The infirmary. Why do I know that?
医务室 我好像看到过
Where is it?
它在哪儿
Uh, all in good time.
时机成熟时再说
We made a deal -- the letters for the infirmary.
我们有约定的 信件换医务室地址
The storage unit used to be an infirmary.
这间仓库单元就是医务室旧址
I wonder why that's so important.
这有什么重要的呢
Well, hopefully, we'll find out.
希望我们能弄明白
If you won't hold up your end,
如果你不守约定的话
I'll be going.
交易取消
Uh, t-the infirmary is downtown.
医务室就在市中心
I-it's now a facility known as Hester's Storage.
现在改成了赫斯特仓库
These letters have been in my family for generations.
这些信是我家族传下来的
Please be careful when you test them.
鉴定时一定要小心
This has been a pleasure, 3-5-5.
见面很愉快 355
Recognize someone? Yeah
认出来了吗 没错
All right. Intercept Mozzie. Get him out of here.
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表