剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
All right. I'm going to the safe house.
好 我现在就去安全屋
Neal, he said he wants to handle this himself.
尼尔 他想自己解决
Well, what if he can't?
如果他自己解决不了呢
Okay.
好吧
I'll -- I'll meet you there.
我们 在那里会合
That's Sam.
那是山姆
Yeah, or so he says.
或者说是自称山姆的人
Well, we're never gonna find out unless we do something.
我们必须做点什么 否则永远没法知道真♥相♥
I'm going.
我去
Neal.
尼尔
The man who did this is on the other side of that wall.
那个人在另一个房♥间
He's armed.
他有枪
I'll go around outside
我从外侧迂回
and see if I can get a look at him.
看能不能看到他的样子
Diana, I need local backup in Greenpoint.
戴安 我在绿点处 需要支援
Suspect heading on a rooftop, southbound, by the east river.
嫌犯从屋顶逃离 在河东岸向南面逃窜
Sit down here.
在这里坐一下
Why did you come alone?
你为什么要一个人来
I got tired of waiting for answers.
我厌倦了等待答案
I thought if I threatened whoever showed,
我以为能够威胁他
he'd tell me everything.
告诉我想要的答案
And I didn't want you getting hurt if things went bad.
万一事态恶化 我不想你因此受伤
He got the jump on you.
他却先发制人了
Oh, man.
天啊
If you hadn't have showed, that would've been it.
如果你没出现就完了
Who is he?
他是谁
Oh, I don't know.
不知道
He thought I had Ellen's evidence.
他以为我有爱伦搜集的证据
I couldn't convince him otherwise.
我没法向他证明我没拿
He's gone.
他跑了
You and Mozzie head back to my place.
你和蚊子先回我住的地方
I'm gonna check on Peter.
我去看看彼得
This guy doesn't know about you, Neal.
那个人还不知道你的存在 尼尔
Keep it that way.
一定别让他知道
All right.
好的
Come on.
我们走
Okay.
好吧
Did you get a good look at him?
你看到那人的长相了吗
I didn't see his face, but I saw his tattoo.
我没看到正脸 但是看到了他的纹身
You put Sam's name on one of my surveillance authorizations.
你把山姆的名字放进了我的监控授权表里
Hey, it worked.
有效果了
We almost caught Ellen's killer.
我们差一点就抓到杀害爱伦的凶手了
Where is Sam or whoever he is?
那个不知道是不是山姆的家伙呢
Mozzie brought him back to my place.
蚊子带他回我住的地方了
He's gonna keep him there until we know.
他暂时待在那里 直到我们查出他的身份
Sam's blood.
山姆的血
Run his DNA.
查查他的DNA
Then we'll know for sure.
这样我们就能知道他是谁了
Peter, I've got some info.
彼得 我有一些线索了
So, this is Caffrey's sketch of that guy's tattoo.
这是卡夫瑞画的嫌犯纹身
And this is the match that it got us.
它与这张照片上的吻合
Dennis Flynn.
丹尼斯·弗林
Yeah. It's a variation on his ancestral crest.
对 这是他家族辉煌史的变奏曲
The Fynns were an organized-crime family
弗林家族以前是
back in the Baltimore/DC area.
巴尔的摩和华盛顿区域的有组织犯罪家族
Thanks, Jones. Thank you.
谢谢你 琼斯 谢谢
Well, if you need me,
有需要尽管开口
I'll be meeting with the exterminators.
我要去见灭鼠队
So what's an Irish mobster doing so far from home?
爱尔兰黑帮分子为什么大老远来到这里
In Ellen's video, she said
艾伦的录像中提到
my father turned state's evidence after the murder.
我父亲在谋杀后做了污点证人
But she didn't know who he testified against.
但她不知道他指证的是谁
Sam told me it was the Flynns.
山姆告诉我是弗林家族
My father's testimony put most of them away for good.
我父亲的证词铲除了很多人
Dennis Fynn Sr. died in prison.
老丹尼斯·弗林死于狱中
This is his son.
这是他儿子
Maybe he's here for revenge.
也许他是来报仇的
If he is, he's got to be the one who killed Ellen.
如果是这样 他一定就是杀害艾伦的凶手
Maybe.
有可能
But how does a punk like him have access to the FBI database?
但像他那种混混怎么会有权限进入♥联♥调局数据库
Or the marshals' info on her?
以及怎么拿到她在法警处的资料
Well, he had help.
他肯定有帮手
Ellen and Sam collected evidence
艾伦和山姆搜集的证据显示
showing that the corrupt cops were on the Flynns' payroll.
那些腐♥败♥的警♥察♥收了弗林家族的贿赂
If it is one of the higher-ups in the bureau,
如果是局内高层的话
they convince this Flynn kid to do it as revenge
他们劝说这个弗林小子
in the name of the father.
为父报仇
Maybe they offered to help him
也许他们承诺的回报是
restart the family business in exchange.
帮他让弗林家族东山再起
Ah, not now. What is it?
不会吧 什么事
Agent Furlong rescheduled our panel for this afternoon.
弗隆把我们的研讨会改到了今天下午
I'll cancel.
我来取消
No.
不用
Let's do it.
我们去吧
Yeah? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
I could use the distraction,
我需要转移注意力
And it'll take Organized Crime all afternoon
有组织犯罪科需要一个下午
to pull the intel anyway.
才能完成信息整合
You sure? I am.
你确定 对
This panel's a big deal for us, right?
这次研讨会对我们很重要 是吗
Yeah.
是的
So, what do you want to talk about up there?
那 你上去想讨论点什么
Mortenson loan scandal?
莫坦森贷款丑闻
Loan scandal.
贷款丑闻
Peter, we found a Nazi submarine
彼得 我们发现了一艘被臭名远扬的
dredged up by an infamous Ponzi schemer.
庞氏骗局阴谋家打捞上来的纳粹潜艇
That's a story.
多好的故事
Want to talk about what happened
想谈谈在潜艇
to the contents of that sub?
宝藏目录的故事吗
Point taken.
明白了
Hello, gentlemen.
下午好 先生们
Everyone's excited for your discussion.
大家对今天的交流相当兴奋
Thanks.
谢谢
Maybe the Yankee Stadium job.
或许洋基体育场那次
Mozzie was involved.
蚊子参与了
Right.
对
I got it. Avery.
有了 艾弗里
The airless comic-book vault.
那个真空漫画保险室
Perfect.
好极了
So we're heading down the hallway,
我们朝走廊走去
And we need to separate ourselves. Yeah.
我们分头行动 对
So then Neal trips the security system
然后尼尔触发了安保系统
to bring down the glass wall.
放下了玻璃墙
Yeah, that protected Peter from Avery's shotgun blast. Yeah.
对 这样可以保护彼得免受艾弗里枪击 对
But the fire-suppression system
但是灭火系统
sucked all the oxygen out of the room.
抽走了屋中的氧气
Neal refused to take any of the air
尼尔拒绝用
from the mini-breather I was using.
我迷你呼吸器中的氧气
It only gave us five minutes' worth of oxygen
所以我们只有能撑五分钟的氧气
to find the kill switch, which I did.
来找到开关 结果找到了
And then you passed out.
然后你昏过去了
He needed oxygen, so I opened the glass wall,
他需要氧气 所以我打开了玻璃墙
ready to shoot it out with Avery.
准备和艾弗里决一死战
Yeah, and then our team came in from behind, and he gave up.
对 然后我们队伍从后面包抄 他投降了
At least that's what Peter told me.
反正彼得是这么告诉我的
I was unconscious at the time, so don't hold me to that.
我可是昏过去了 别指望我
I assume that there's an immense trust between the two of you.
这就是你们彼此深深的信任吧
Usually.
通常是
But even when there isn't trust, there's always faith.
但即使有时无法信任 还有信念
Faith.
信念
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表