剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
What can you tell us about Victor Delancy's girlfriend?
关于维克多·德兰西的女友 你知道些什么
I can tell you a lot of things about a lot of people.
我知道很多人的很多事
Specifics.
具体点
Well, take you -- loyal husband, respected agent.
比如你 忠诚的丈夫 受尊敬的探员
And you're virtually untouchable.
几乎无可挑剔
But the assistant U.S. attorney working the Delancy case --
而德兰西案的助理检察官
not so much from what I hear.
我听说就没那么完美了
So you admit Victor Delancy's a client?
所以你承认维克多·德兰西是你的客户吗
Oh, my clients expect anonymity. I admit nothing.
我的客户都要求匿名 我没承认任何事情
It's a game to her.
这对于她是一场游戏
If I didn't know any better,
要不是我不了解的话
I'd think she senses my presence.
我会认为她能感知到我在旁观
You call yourself an executive consultant.
你自称为执行顾问
What does that entail?
这工作要做什么
I provide my clients with much-needed structure.
我给客户提供很需要的内容
Something I see you could appreciate.
有些东西你也会感兴趣
I'm not following. Well, your tattoo.
我没听懂 比如你的纹身
Squares syolize stability, foundation.
正方形象征稳定 根基
The line connecting them signifies companionship.
之间的连线意味着伴侣关系
You must have been very much in love.
你一定深深爱过
Five years ago, I'd say from the fading.
从褪色上看 是五年前
Tattoos are forever.
纹身永远在
Love, I guess not so much so.
爱情 就不一定了
Listen, you Easy.
你听着... 冷静
She's controlling the entire interview.
她主导了整场面谈
Yeah, because Peter's letting her.
对 因为彼得故意的
He's playing to Shepard's ego.
他在利用谢博德的自负
Why? I don't know.
为什么 我不知道
Rumor has it you know some powerful people.
有传言说你认识一些大人物
Well, I rely on the people I know to get what I want,
我就是靠认识的人做事的
from the mayor to the man who washes my windows.
上至市长 下至我家洗窗工
Makes me wish we'd met sooner.
要是我们早点认识该有多好
I hit a rough patch here at the bureau a month or so back.
我上个月在局里不太顺
Oh, that's a shame. I could have put in a good word for you.
真是可惜 我本可为你美言几句
With who?
跟谁说
The mayor or the window washer?
市长还是洗窗工
Who do you think?
你觉得是谁
I think your real skill is the art of the bluff,
我觉得你真正的本事就是虚张声势
making claims you know full well you can't back up.
声称跟一些己所不及的人熟识
Yes, Landon Shepard for the mayor.
是 兰登·谢博德找市长
Hello, sir. Landon Shepard.
先生你好 我是兰登·谢博德
Indeed, it has been some time.
的确 有些时日了
Well, we can confirm she's got a cell.
我们可以确定她有手♥机♥了
That's Peter's play.
这就是彼得的招数
If it were registered under her real name, we'd know about it.
如果是实名注册的 我们早就知道了
For a subpoena, we'd need either her alias --
若要传唤 我们需要她的化名...
Or her cell number.
或者手♥机♥号♥码
City hall phone logs are public record.
市政厅的电♥话♥记录是公开的
Not bad, Peter. Not bad at all.
不赖嘛 彼得 真是不赖
Shall I say hi?
要我替你问好吗
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
Anything? Well, good news is,
怎么样 好消息是
we've got Shepard's phone records dating back nine years.
我们拿到了谢博德九年来的电♥话♥记录
Bad news?
坏消息呢
We've got Shepard's phone records dating back nine years.
我们拿到了谢博德九年来的电♥话♥记录
No names, all outgoing numbers.
没有名字 全是拨出电♥话♥
I mean, there must be thousands here.
有成千上万条
And for the record, she was wrong about my tattoo.
我得指出 她对于我的纹身说的不对
I got it four years ago, not five.
我是四年前纹的 不是五年前
Okay.
好吧
Keep focusing on calls made yesterday.
继续关注昨天的通话
If we can establish a link between Shepard and --
如果我们能联♥系♥起谢博德和...
Hold on. You have something?
等等 你有发现了
Yeah, this number.
是的 这个号♥码
There it is again.
又出现了
Her number is all over this thing.
她的号♥码出现了无数次
Isn't that yeah.
这不是... 没错
Sterling Bosch has had Shepard on retainer for years.
谢博德为斯特林·博施当了好几年的律师
For what purposes?
出于什么方面
We're in the business of recovery.
我们公♥司♥有寻回产业的业务
If someone stands between us and something we want,
如果有人想搅和或是抢东西
She has the connections to make them roll over,
她会用人脉让这些家伙屁滚尿流
And she is damn good at cleaning up messes.
而且她收拾烂摊子的能力不是一般的强
Such as? I may or may not have hired her
比如呢 我貌似有雇佣过她帮我
to retrieve my broken heel from Ivanka Trump's air vent.
从伊万卡·特朗普家的通气管把断掉的鞋跟取回来
Don't ask.
别问
So, you're aware of her methods.
看来你很清楚她那些手段了
She has very strict rules.
她规矩很严格
You tell her what you need, and she gets it done.
告诉她你目标 她就会搞定
But if you question her means or even ask what they are,
可如果你多嘴问她怎么办到的
she will terminate the job.
她就不干了
Don't ask how she gets her results, and she won't tell you.
别问她怎么拿到的结果 她也不会告诉你
Peter, I know Shepard isn't by the book,
彼得 我知道谢博德不择手段
But I had no idea she'd work for scum like Delancy,
但我不知道她会为德兰西这种人♥渣♥做事
Let alone threaten the career of a federal prosecutor.
更别说威胁一名检察官的职业生涯了
We know Shepard works below board.
我们知道谢博德爱玩阴的
What if we can get her to incriminate herself?
如果我们能让她自投罗网呢
Use it to leverage a confession. Yeah.
由此来让她供出实情 正解
Get her to admit that she's extorting Bryson.
让她承认敲诈了布莱森
Sara...
莎拉
How loyal is Shepard to Sterling Bosch?
谢博德对斯特林·博施有多忠诚
Very. Why?
非常忠诚 怎么了
I think I know a way we can use her own schemes against her.
我感觉我有办法让她玩火自焚
You willing to help?
你愿意帮忙吗
For you...
帮你们
What do I do?
要我做什么吧
Miss Shepard, hi.
谢博德小姐你好
Thank you so much for calling me back.
谢谢你回电♥话♥
Sara, what can I do for you?
莎拉 需要帮什么忙吗
Well, I have a job offer for you
我有个活儿给你
That's a bit sensitive in nature.
其实有点难以启齿
Well, I'm here to help.
乐意帮忙
My ex-boyfriend, Steve Tabernackle,
我前男友 斯蒂夫·泰伯奈克
has some compromising photos of me and another man
他有我和别的男人的不雅照
that he's threatening to expose.
他威胁我说要公诸于世
I can't convince him to destroy them,
他不肯听我的话把照片销毁
So I was hoping maybe you could.
所以我希望你能帮个忙
Well, this Tabernackle sounds very unpleasant.
这个泰伯奈克很欠扁啊
Oh, unpleasant doesn't even begin to describe him.
岂止是很欠扁
He's a financial scammer, an ex-con, a thief, a liar.
他是个金融骗子 欺诈犯 小偷 撒谎精
You get the picture.
你能了解了吧
Is there anything else I should know?
还有什么别的信息吗
Yes. Most Wednesdays,
有 几乎每周三
he plays high stakes Pai Gow on canal with a dozen ex-felons --
他都和一推前科犯在运河边大手笔玩牌九
clearly a violation of his parole.
明显触犯了他的假释规定
Maybe you can use that.
或许你可以利用这点
There's nothing a parolee hates more than prison.
假释犯最痛恨监狱了
So by this time tomorrow, I just need assurances
到明天这个时候 你要确保
That those pictures will never see the light of day.
那些照片永远不会流传出去
For one of my favorite clients, consider it done.
你是我最喜欢的客户 没问题
Thank you so much, Miss Shepard.
非常感谢 谢博德小姐
It's a pleasure doing business with you.
和你合作真是痛快
So, once we catch her red-handed trying to blackmail me...
只要在她敲诈我时逮她个现行犯
We flip her on Delancy and strong-arm a confession.
我们就能让她不得不供出德兰西
For the record,
郑重声明
I am very much not the incriminating-photos type.
我可根本不像是有不雅照片的人
Well, there was... Neal, I thought I was hitting speed dial.
那次... 我当时以为按的是速拔键
Right. All right.
好吧
What matters is that Steve Tabernackle's story
只是你说斯蒂夫·泰伯奈克
is backstopped as a parolee.
是前科犯的事
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表