剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Alcott.
奥尔科特
Hey, I heard through the grapevine
我听小道消息说
that, uh, Burke roughed you up pretty good last night.
博尔克昨晚没少整你啊
Yeah, that son of a bitch tried to turn me.
是啊 那混♥蛋♥想要坑我
He says he knows I offered to look the other way
他说他知道我故意睁只眼闭只眼
so you could taint the samples.
好让你有机会污染土壤样本
He's after that missing benzene.
他在找那瓶失踪的苯
Damn it.
该死
Yeah. Well, lucky for us...
不过 算我们走运
He's no angel.
他也非圣贤
Busted.
捉奸在床
I love it!
这个我喜欢
Look, I helped you out.
我帮了你这个忙
I was hoping you could help me, too.
也希望你能帮我一把
I got somebody that can take care of this.
我有绝佳的人选来解决这事
Are you sure? 'cause I cannot lose my job.
你确定吗 我可不能丢了饭碗
No, no, no. I got it.
放心 我胜券在握
Honey? Yeah, babe.
亲爱的 怎么 宝贝
Shepard's here. You want me to let her in?
谢博德到了 让她进来吗
Sure, hon.
好的 宝贝
Hey, speak of the devil, stick around.
说曹操 曹操到 你留下来
I'll introduce you to her.
我要介绍你们认识
You know, I would, but I'm late for an appointment.
非常乐意 不过我还约了别人
I'll see you. All right.
得先走了 好吧
He's in the back.
他在里面
I didn't appreciate the tone of your voicemail last night.
我很不喜欢你昨晚留言的语气
I told you, you chose the wrong target.
我说过 你盯错人了
You're days away from becoming a free man, thanks to me.
多亏了我 你才能很快无罪解禁
Not if Burke's got something to do with it.
要是博尔克继续搅和就不一定了
I thought you said he was untouchable.
我记得你说过他无可挑剔
Where did you get these?
你哪儿来的这些
Buddy at Caplin Environmental.
一个在卡普林环境研究所工作的朋友
I want them in play.
我要你用上这些
These photos will not see the light of day. Why not?
这些照片不能公开 为何不能
That's none of your concern.
这你就管不着了
You work for me.
你在为我工作
You tell Burke to stop digging around,
你告诉博尔克停止调查
or these will go public.
否则这些照片就将公之于众
Nobody tells me how to do my job.
没人可以干涉我怎么办事
You do it, or I will. You hear me?
你不干 就我来 听明白了吗
Goodbye, Delancy. We're done.
再见 德兰西 我们散伙了
You're on your own.
你好自为之
Hey. What? We had a deal, right?
什么 我们有过协议的 不是吗
I make the rules.
我定规矩
You don't question them. That was our deal.
你无权质疑 这就是我们的协议
And I'm taking these with me. No, you're not.
这些照片归我了 不 不行
If you touch me or these photos,
你要是敢动我或者这些照片
I'll make sure that Burke does find that vial.
我保证博尔克准能找到那瓶子
Hey, Peter.
你好 彼得
You tell Josh the good news?
告诉乔什好消息了吗
Yeah, extortion photos are off the table,
说了 勒索照片不再有威胁
but it may be too little too late.
可也许太迟了一点
Why? What happened?
为什么 怎么了
Defense rested an hour ago.
一个小时前休庭了
They obliterated Peter's testimony.
他们去掉了彼得的证词
Without hard proof the benzene existed,
要是不能证明那瓶苯确实存在
there is no way I can get a guilty verdict.
我就不可能给他定罪
What if we can get you that proof?
如果我们能给你证据呢
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
Shepard never destroyed Delancy's vial of benzene.
谢博德从未销毁德兰西的那瓶苯
She's holding it over his head. Why?
她私自藏着那瓶子呢 为什么
The evidence against Mozzie,
对蚊子不利的证据
the pictures of you and Sara --
你跟莎拉的照片
She holds on to everything.
她全都握在手里
It's the only way she can control her client.
这是她控制客户的唯一办法
Which means the vial is only good to her
也就是说只有瓶子保存完好
if it's well-preserved, complete with Delancy's fingerprints.
且留有德兰西的完整指纹 才对她有用
It'd have to be submitted by the time court resumes at 3:00.
要在三点再次开庭前提交证物才行
That's less than two hours.
只剩不到两个小时了
We need to figure out how to find it.
我们得想办法找到
How can you stall?
你拖延的功力如何
Well, the defense claims that the vial never existed,
辩方声称那瓶子不存在
but what if you called one last rebuttal witness
但如果你传唤最后一位反证证人
who happens to know that it did?
来证明它存在呢
The only other person who saw the vial.
除我以外唯一见过瓶子的人
Neal Caffrey, how'd you like to take the stand?
尼尔·卡夫瑞 你愿意出庭指证吗
You're on the stand at 3:00.
你三点出庭指证
Defense assumes your testimony
辩方认为你的证词
will do me more harm than good.
对我弊大于利
Good. Low expectations.
很好 没有戒心
Yeah, but if we don't find that benzene, they may be right.
但要没找到那瓶苯 他们就真对了
Any word from Peter?
彼得那边有消息吗
Yeah, he's got all of white collar flagging banks,
他让同事标记了谢博德通话记录上
storage facilities, and warehouses from Shepard's call logs.
所有出现过的银行 保管机构 仓库
No leads yet,
暂时没发现
but there are still a few hundred private numbers he's looking into.
不过他还有好几百个私人号♥码要查呢
A few hundred?
好几百个
Well, we brought in some extra help.
好在我们请了外援
Limo service, limo service,
豪华轿车服务 豪华轿车服务
Comptroller, comptroller, Giuliani.
审计官 审计官 朱利亚尼市长
By the way, Giuliani never returns my phone calls anymore.
话说 朱利亚尼再也没回过我电♥话♥了
Momofuku, Momofuku.
桃福餐厅 桃福餐厅[著名纽约韩餐馆]
Where did you come from?
你哪个星球来的啊
45 years ago, an enigma gave a paradox a very special hug.
45年前 迷图与矛盾激♥情♥碰撞
Wait a minute.
等一下
Shepard calls the same number on the second of every month.
谢博德每月二号♥都打给同一个号♥码
What is it?
哪儿的号♥码
Storage facility in midtown.
市中心的一家保管机构
Unpublished, for clients only. You're a client?
仅对客户公开 你是他们的客户
Unpublished, for clients only.
仅对客户公开
I think we may have found our benzene.
我觉得我们是找到这瓶苯了
Neal takes the stand in less than an hour.
不到一小时尼尔就要出庭指证了
Not enough time for a warrant.
没时间申请搜查令了
Although, if we could somehow convince Shepard
不过 要是我们能让谢博德
to get the vial out of storage...
把瓶子从保管机构转移出来...
You can catch her red-handed.
你就能人赃俱获了
Suit, I like the way you're thinking.
猫咪探员 你的想法颇合我心呀
What did she catch you doing the other night?
她那天晚上发现你做什么了
Irrelevant.
与本案无关
This is about payback, right?
我们要以牙还牙 不是吗
Do you want my help or not?
你到底想不想我帮你
I do.
当然想
But nothing illegal, and it stays aboveboard.
但不能违法 得光明正大
What if I could arrange for you to be aboveboard?
要是我能安排让你光明正大抓她呢
Plausible deniability?
合理推诿吗
It's worked for us before.
这招我们以前也用过
Let's do it.
就这么干吧
We're here. What's next?
我们到了 接下来呢
Okay.
好了
Here.
戴上这个
My Parisian audio diary, circa March 1983.
我的巴黎音频日记 约录于1983年3月
Max volume.
调至最大音量
Okay, uh, face west.
现在 转向西边
No, I-I mean east.
不对 我是说东边
Strangers turned up in my apartment again.
又有陌生人出现在我家门前
It happens most nights now.
大多数的夜晚都这样
The first time, I opened the door, so I can understand.
第一次我打开了门 好一探究竟
But now they just push past the gate.
但现在他们直接推门而入
Miss Shepard. Lenny from Raylan.
谢博德小姐 我是瑞兰保管的莱尼
We're dealing with kind of a pipe-burst situation over here,
我们这边水管爆裂
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表