剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
...we should go out, celebrate...
我们应该出去 庆祝一下
get a drink.
喝上几杯[谐音粉]
I have a busy day ahead.
我还有事要忙
Next time.
下次吧
At this point, enough time has passed
到这时候 时间已经足够
for Cook to make his grand entrance.
让库克来个华丽登场
What the hell do you think you're doing?!
你以为自己在干什么
Finishing our game.
打完我们的比赛
I don't know how you did it--
我不知道你如何做到
how you found out what I was up to,
如何得知我的计划
but I'm gonna burn you for it, Morris.
但我要废了你 莫里斯
Seems a little late now.
好像已经晚了一步
All the players are accounted for,
选手悉数到场
which brings us to phase three...
进入第三步
The arrest. The arrest.
逮捕 逮捕
Cook's inside the store.
库克进到店里了
All right, can we move in?
好 能进去了吗
Once we have a visual on the diamonds.
要等我们看到钻石
I knew that financial-firm crap was a fairy tale.
我就知道财务公♥司♥之类是胡扯
Maybe so, but like I said,
也许吧 但正如我所说
once I start something,
只要我开始了一件事
I like to see it through.
我就会坚持到底
This is the endgame.
这就是终局
How much is he offering?
他要价多少
Looks to be about 28 karats for $4 million.
看起来28克拉 要400万美元
I'll counter-offer.
我给你打折
I'll give you 31 karats...
我给你31克拉...
but for $3.8 million.
但只要380万美元
I got eyes on the diamonds! That's our go signal.
我看到钻石了 可以行动了
Welcome back to White Collar, Agent Burke.
欢迎回归精英调查组 博尔克探员
Hey, don't you have someplace else to be?
哪儿凉快哪儿待着去吧
You know what?
知道吗
This victory doesn't belong to me after all.
这场胜利终究不属于我
I told you those were the real deal. FBI!
我跟你说过这是真品 联邦调查局
Don't move!
不准动
David Cook, you're under arrest
大卫·库克 你被捕了
for the possession of stolen property.
罪名是窝藏赃物
Thank you. Secure the evidence.
谢谢 保管好证物
Where's Peter?
彼得呢
Good question.
好问题
You're two minutes late.
你迟到了两分钟
I had to take care of something.
我有些事情要处理
You were supposed to be taking care of my cellphones.
你本应处理好那些手♥机♥
I know.
我知道
You gave me a deadline for this morning.
你给我的截止时间是今天早上
That's why I'm impressed that you finished them last night.
所以我很惊讶你昨晚就完成了
It's good work.
做得好
Thanks.
多谢
So maybe I don't have to mention you being late
那么你今天迟到的事我就
in my report to your review board.
不写在审查委员会的报告里了
This time.
就这次
That's good.
好吃
So, Cook told me you slipped out just before we arrived.
库克说你在我们到达前溜走了
Yeah.
没错
You want to tell me why you didn't stick around?
你不打算告诉我为什么不留下吗
I had a job to do.
我还有活儿要干
This was your win, Peter.
那胜利属于你 彼得
Yeah, this case has been nagging at me for 10 years.
这个案子折磨我有十年了
I got something better than a win.
我的收获大过"胜利"
What's that? Closure.
那是什么 结果
Well, you should have gotten your job back, too.
你也应该拿回属于你的工作
Can't have it both ways.
两者不可兼得
Yeah, at least you still got your yard for now.
是啊 至少你现在还有个大院
Yeah, we call it a picnic area.
是啊 我们称之为野餐区
My mistake.
我错了
You know, you never did finish that story.
你还没把故事讲完呢
What story?
什么故事
The one about your dad, about Ellen.
你♥爸♥爸的事 爱伦的事
Who was she to you?
对你来说 她是什么人
When my dad went away, my mom just checked out.
我爸爸走后不久 我妈妈也走了
I mean, she was around but she wasn't...around.
她人还在 但精神垮了
So, Ellen looked after me.
于是爱伦就照顾我
Well, how could she look after you if she was in witn--
她怎么能照顾你 她加入了证人
You grew up in witness protection.
你是在证人保护计划中长大的
I was 3 when the marshals took us away.
执法官带走我们时 我才三岁
What did your dad do?
你♥爸♥爸做了什么
He admitted that he was a murderer.
他承认他杀人了
Do you know who he--
你知道他
No. No one ever told me.
不知道 谁也没告诉我
Where'd you go?
你们去哪儿了
The marshals took us to St. Louis.
执法官把我们带到了圣路易斯
It was my mom and Ellen and I,
我妈妈 爱伦还有我
and they changed my name to Danny Brooks.
他们给我改名为丹尼·布鲁克斯
My mom told me my dad died a hero.
妈妈说爸爸是光荣牺牲的
I grew up envying this man that I never even knew.
我在对这个陌生人的仰慕中长大
I wanted to follow in his footsteps.
我想跟随他的脚步
In a way, I guess I did.
某种程度上说 我倒是做到了
No, you didn't. You're not a killer.
不 你没有 你不会杀人
No. No, but I'm a criminal.
是不会 但我是罪犯
When I was 18, Ellen told me the truth.
当我18岁生日那天 爱伦告诉我真♥相♥
She told me my real name was Neal.
她告诉我 我的真名是尼尔
Your mother's maiden name was Caffrey.
你母亲的婚前姓是卡夫瑞
Well, I couldn't take his name.
我不想用他的姓
Not after I knew.
了解真♥相♥后我不能
So that's when Neal Caffrey was born.
所以尼尔·卡夫瑞就此诞生
After she told me everything,
在她将一切都告诉我以后
I ran and I never looked back.
我逃跑了 再也没回去
But now I want to know. I want to know who he was.
但现在我想一寻究竟 想知道他是谁
I want to know...
我想知道...
I want to know if he did it.
我想知道是不是他做的
Ellen's here now.
爱伦在这里
Go find out.
去找真♥相♥吧
Neal, if I tell you this,
尼尔 如果我把事情告诉你
it may open doors
会开启一道
that I honestly believe are best kept closed.
不开为好的门
You arrested him. What happened?
你逮捕了他 发生了什么
One night I got a call from a fellow officer.
一天晚上 我的一个同事打给我
He said James had asked for an "off the books" meeting.
说詹姆斯要和他进行一次秘密会面
He wanted backup. Then what?
他想要后援 然后呢
By the time I got there, the officer was dead.
当我到达的时候 那名警官已经死了
We found a gun with his prints on it.
我们发现了一把枪 上边有他的指纹
He killed a cop?
他杀了警♥察♥
He said he was innocent. Did you believe him?
他说他是无辜的 你相信他吗
James was many things,
詹姆斯性格复杂
but I thought there were lines he wouldn't cross.
但我认为有些事他是不会做的
I investigated.
我做了调查
I was onto something big.
马上就要有重大发现了
But then he confessed.
可他认罪了
Did he do it?
是他做的吗
It was a long time ago.
已经是很久之前的事情了
Ellen, I need to understand who he was.
爱伦 我要知道他是谁
You said there were lines my father would never cross,
你说过有些事我父亲是不会做的
but he did.
但他做了
I need to know who I am.
我要认清自己是谁
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表