剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Must have cost you a few bucks.
一定花了不少钱吧
Oh, if I answer that question, you wouldn't need me, would you?
我如果回答了问题 你就不需要我了 是吧
I get it.
我懂了
Thank you for the dram.
谢谢你的酒
He didn't take the bait.
他没上钩
Seems Caffrey was too legitimate.
看来卡夫瑞显得太规矩了
I think I can fix this.
我来搞定
You shouldn't be here. Excuse me.
你不应该在这里 抱歉
I'm sorry?
什么意思
This is not a real distillery license number.
这不是真的酿酒执照号♥码
You forged the document.
你伪造了证件
Listen, I-I think there's been a misunderstanding, okay?
听我说 这里面有误会
I filed the paperwork already.
我已经提交了申请文件
I should have it in a couple months.
几个月内正式的执照就会下来了
Well, until then, this is illegal.
可直到那之前 这是不合法的
Please, don't call the cops, okay?
拜托 别报♥警♥ 行吗
I won't. But you should get out of here before someone else does.
我不会 但你得在别人报♥警♥前离开
All right.
好的
Got to say, I'm surprised
我必须要说 我很惊讶
a guy with your skills would need to fake a license.
你这样技术一流的人还需要造假证
Yeah, well...
是啊
Give me one of your business cards.
给我张你的名片
I'll be in touch.
我会联♥系♥你的
I love it. My wife saved a sting.
我爱死了 我的爱妻挽救了这局
I didn't save it. I just gave it an extra push.
我没有挽救 我只是推波助澜
Which saved it.
然后挽救了
Are you still meeting with Neal's father tonight?
你今晚还和尼尔的父亲见面吗
I am. I wish Neal would change his mind.
是的 我希望尼尔也能改变主意
Whatever my opinions of the man, James is his father.
不管我怎么看这个人 詹姆斯终究是他父亲
Neal should hear everything from him.
尼尔应该听听他怎么说
Can't imagine what Neal's been going through.
尼尔最近肯定很难过
This is his chance to break the cycle.
这次是个打破僵局的好机会
If what James says is true.
前提是詹姆斯的话可信
About being framed?
关于被陷害吗
Do you believe him?
你相信他吗
I'm willing to hear him out, and I think Neal should, too.
我很愿意听他讲讲 尼尔也该这样
Well, ask Neal again.
那就再问问尼尔
But this time,
但这次
tell him we'll do it at our house over dinner.
告诉他来家里共进晚餐后会面
A home-cooked meal with a con man
和一个骗子以及他常年未见的
and his long-lost, dirty-cop father?
坏警♥察♥父亲吃顿家常饭
Yeah, exactly.
对 就是这样
Maybe what this needs is a little normality.
也许这事就需要些正常的气氛
Good idea. I'll call him.
好主意 我会打电♥话♥给他的
Look, Peter, I told you -- I don't want to be there, all right?
彼得 我告诉过你了 我不想去 好吗
Yeah, I'll think about it.
好吧 我再考虑一下
Tell Elizabeth thank you.
代我谢谢伊丽莎白
I have discovered a new hobby.
我又开♥发♥了一项新爱好
Drinking is the opposite of a new hobby for you.
喝酒对你来说可不是新爱好
Hmm, I'm thinking about counterfeit tequila next time.
我准备下次伪造龙舌兰
You should stock up on limes.
你应该存点酸橙
I'll get right on that.
我马上去办
So, what did the suit want?
猫咪探员想怎么样
He invited me to dinner. How dare he.
他邀我共进晚餐 他怎么敢
He also invited James.
他还邀请了詹姆斯
What?
怎么了
You should go.
你应该去
Et tu, Moz?
你也这么说 蚊子
Have you ever stopped to think about why he conned you?
你有没有想过他为什么骗你
Yeah, to find out what I knew about the evidence box.
想知道我对证据盒都知道些什么
Or maybe to get to know you.
或者他想了解你
You don't know that.
你又不知道
Would you have spoken to him if you'd known who he was?
如果你早知道他的身份 会和他说话吗
I wasn't given the opportunity.
我根本就没这个机会
He conned his son into bonding with him.
他骗自己的儿子跟他联手
It's hardly a hallmark moment.
这可算不上值得纪念的一刻
I didn't say it was noble,
我并不是说他的行为高尚
but it was human and dare I say...
但是也很合情合理 我敢说
something you might have done.
你也会这么做
Look, every orphan wants to know their parents.
每个孤儿都想了解自己的父母
I know I'd give anything to know mine.
换我会不惜一切代价
You can, Neal, right now.
你现在就可以 尼尔
Don't throw away that chance.
不要放弃这个机会
Well, I, uh -- I appreciate the thought, Peter.
谢谢你的关心 彼得
But I don't think he's coming.
但我觉得他不会来了
Well, he's always late.
他总是迟到
No, he's not.
不 他没有
That much I've learned about him,
这我还是了解的
so it'll have to do for now.
暂时只能这样了
You know, I-I'm very grateful
我很感谢
for you guys being a family to him.
你们像家人一样待他
It's nice to know he's got people like you two in his life.
我很欣慰有他有你们陪着
Mm, I'll get that.
我去开门
Is this real or fake? Oh, that's real.
这是真品还是赝品 是真的
I've had my fill of counterfeit things lately.
我最近碰到的假货已经太多了
I'm glad you're here. Thanks.
很高兴你能来 谢谢
Hon, what's so funny?
亲 你笑什么
It's nothing.
没什么
It's just, um, the two of you
只是 你们两个
are sneaking pot roast to the dog in the same way.
用同样的方法偷偷把炖肉喂给狗吃
You're putting it into your napkin
先放在纸巾上
and then palming it to the dog -- it's very funny.
之后再用手喂给狗吃 很有趣
I'm sorry. Sorry, Liz. Satchmo looked hungry, so I just...
抱歉 抱歉 小伊 沙奇摩好像饿了 所以我
No, um, Peter cooked the pot roast.
没关系 炖肉是彼得做的
I mean, it's a little -- it's a little dry.
有点 确实有点干
Uh, yeah, it is.
是啊
I was hoping Satchmo would take some of mine, as well.
希望沙奇摩也吃点我的
Perfect segue into dessert, yes?
开始吃甜点吧
Yes, yes. Yeah.
好的 好的
I'm actually gonna go walk Satchmo, as well.
我去领沙奇摩遛遛
All right.
好的
Thank you very much. Mmhmm.
谢谢 不客气
Get that out of your way. Thanks.
我把它端走 谢谢
Satch, come on.
沙奇摩 走
I hear you're going undercover with the Flynns.
我听说你要去弗林家族卧底
I am.
是的
You have no idea how dangerous those guys are.
你不了解这些人有多危险
I've dealt with worse people.
我和更危险的人打过交道
I don't think you have.
我不这么认为
Then maybe now is a good time for you to finish your story.
不如现在把你的故事讲完
When did you first encounter the Flynns?
你第一次见弗林是什么时候
When I tried to get out.
我准备金盆洗手的时候
I couldn't take it anymore.
我做不下去了
I got tired of lying to your mother and to Ellen.
我厌倦了欺骗你母亲和爱伦
I was dreading the day
我也害怕
that you'd find out that your father was a crook.
你有一天会发现自己的父亲是个骗子
I'm out.
我不干了
You don't get to make the terms of this, James.
游戏规则不是你定的 詹姆斯
I don't care. It's too much.
我不管 我做不下去了
I'll tell you what.
我给你看样东西
But Flynn Sr. knew I was valuable.
老弗林知道我还有价值
He threatened me, showed me a gun he'd used to kill a cop.
他威胁我 给我看了他用来杀♥警♥♥察♥的枪
He kept the murder weapon on him?
他随身带着凶器
In an old whiskey box.
放在一个老式的威士忌盒子里
It was his way of showing that he was untouchable.
他用这个来显示自己的强大
But I was adamant, and, uh, eventually,
但我坚持要退出 最终
he relented and said that he'd let me out
他答应我放我走
if I did one last job.
但要我做最后一件事
What was it?
什么事
He told me that my supervising officer would have it.
他跟我说我的上司会告诉我
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表