剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
No, but there's a storage room next door.
没有 但隔壁有个储藏室
I just saw it on the way up. Let's go.
我上来的时候看到的 走吧
Great.
好吧
Gracias.
谢谢
He didn't leave.
他没走
And you were in contact with him,
你跟他有联♥系♥
so you know exactly where he is.
所以你知道他的确切方位
Are you going to order something?
你要点些什么吗
You do okay here --
你在这儿干得不错
I mean, for a woman who's on her own.
我指对一个单身女人来说
I mean, the food is decent. The service is courteous.
食物很赞 服务周到
But you could really use some upgrades.
不过 你也确实需要再翻新一下了
I mean, when was the last time you bought some new glassware?
你上次买♥♥新玻璃杯是什么时候
Hell, when was the last time you thought about remodeling?
你上次想重新装♥修♥是什么时候
Why would I remodel?
我何必要重装♥修♥
Because that's what people do
你会的
when they come into half a million dollars.
只要你能拿到那五十万美金
This isn't a good time to talk.
现在不适合谈这个
Well, whether it's today or tomorrow,
不管是今天还是明天
Neal Caffrey will leave you.
尼尔·卡夫瑞早晚会离开你
He has to. He's on the run.
他一定会 他在逃亡中
He's bad news.
他是个麻烦
And I want to give you a chance to say when it ends,
我把叫停的机会给你
instead of him.
而不是他
$500,000 U.S dollars.
五十万美金
Today, if I capture him.
只限今天 我能抓到他
But tomorrow, if he's already gone,
到了明天 他已经逃走了
That information is worth nothing.
这消息可就一文不值了
I know where he is.
我知道他在哪
Mr. Dobbs, when do you leave on vacation?
多布斯先生 您何时出发去度假
I don't. Who says I did?
没这打算 谁说我要去度假了
My apologies, sir.
抱歉 先生
I don't remember his name,
我不记得他的名字了
but he said you had the Esmerelda all gassed up for a long trip.
但他说爱丝美拉达号♥已经加满油准备远航了
Again, I-I'm sorry.
再次表示歉意
What can I get you?
您要来点什么
Horchata Ponche.
欧洽塔潘趣酒
What's your name?
你叫什么
Kevin, sir.
凯文 先生
Kevin? Yes.
凯文 是
First of all, shut up.
首先 闭嘴
Second, I'm not going anywhere.
其次 我哪都没打算去
And third...
最后...
the Esmerelda is not all gassed up.
爱丝美拉达号♥没有加满油准备出航
Henry, I was at the docks when they fueled up the Esmerelda.
亨利 我在码头目睹他们给爱丝美拉达加油
No.
不可能
Yes.
真的
And don't be so hard on Kevin, here.
还有请别为难凯文
He's filling in for Rajulio.
他是来顶替拉胡里奥的
Who's Rajulio?
谁是拉胡里奥
Rajulio is your regular bartender.
就是您以前的常驻调酒师
He's being questioned by the feds right now.
他正被警♥察♥盘问着呢
About you.
问您的事
This doesn't make any sense.
这没道理啊
Why would they talk to my bartender?
他们干嘛盘问我的调酒师
Because he saw you loading bags of money onto your boat.
因为他看见你往船里装运大笔现金
What?
什么
You're out of your mind.
你脑袋秀逗了吧
Okay. Let me get this straight.
好吧 我来把话讲清楚
The Americans are looking into you,
美♥国♥佬♥正在调查你
you gassed up your boat, and you loaded it with cash?
而你把船加满了油 把现金装了上去
Nothing you've said is true.
这些都不是真的
Except I was at the marina!
我那时就在码头
I saw them fueling up the Esmerelda.
亲眼看着他们给爱丝美拉达加油
All right.
好吧
Your money is where it's always been,
你们的钱就在原地分文未动
and I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿也不去
Okay. Prove it.
好吧 证明给我们看
Okay.
好的
You work for Mr. Dobbs, right? Yeah.
你替多布斯先生工作对吧 是的
Listen, if things get bad for your boss in there,
听着 如果一会儿你的老板情况不妙
I heard that one of Dobbs' friends
多布斯有位朋友
had a plane leaving the airport.
有架飞机准备飞离这里
You know.
你懂的
Peter?
彼得发的
Showtime.
表演时间到
Now, this isn't exactly how we planned our retirement.
这和我们计划的退休生活可不太一样
Neal, the law on our tail,
尼尔 警♥察♥追踪
an ocean breeze,
海边微风
a precision heist from an island overlord.
精密策划抢劫岛主
It kind of is.
也差不多了
You have nothing to worry about.
你不用担心
As you --
如你所
Wait, wait, wait, wait. I didn't do this.
等等 等等 这不是我♥干♥的
You son of a bitch.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You're trying to skip town with our money!
竟然想卷走我们的钱逃跑
No, no, no, no.
不不 不不
Look, I-I-I'll give you money.
听着 我会给你钱
I'll give you more money.
给你更多的钱
Let's see the money.
先看到钱再说
Sheriff!
警长
Sheriff Morales!
莫拉莱斯警长
I'm Neal Caffrey. I'm the one with the bounty.
我是尼尔·卡夫瑞 被悬赏缉拿的那个
I'm the guy you're looking for.
我就是你要找的人
I came to this island for sanctuary,
我到这岛屿来寻求庇护
And this man set me up.
而这个男人陷害了我
Dobbs' here
多布斯在这
loaded all his money.
装好了所有的钱
It's not true. Let him finish!
不是这样 让他说完
He loaded his money and his valuables onto the Esmerelda
他把所有的钱和贵重品都装进了爱丝美拉达号♥
and was planning to run while everyone was still looking for me.
打算趁所有人都忙着找我的时候逃跑
You can't possibly be buying this.
你不可能相信这些胡话
He's being hunted by the U.S. authorities.
他正被美国政♥府♥追捕
Well, the bureau changed their target
柯林斯探员一发现
when Agent Collins discovered who Dobbs really is.
多布斯的真实身份 局里就下令改变目标了
Who's that?
什么身份
Robert Macleish,
罗伯特·麦克利什
number four on the FBI's "most wanted" list.
位列联邦调查局要犯名单第四名
That's a lie.
一派胡言
And now they're after both of us.
现在他们要抓我们两个人了
Get him out of here.
快把这个人弄走
Agent Collins is at the compound right now.
柯林斯探员已经到了
See for yourselves. Get me out of here. We have a deal.
你自己看着 送我离开 我们说好的
No sudden moves!
都不许动
Everyone stay calm.
大家保持冷静
Let's go, guys.
上吧 伙计们
Caffrey.
卡夫瑞
It's over.
游戏结束了
You got me.
你赢了
Move it, Caffrey.
走快点 卡夫瑞
Everyone has their price.
有钱能使鬼推磨
I hope you get everything you deserve.
愿你得偿所愿
I'll think of you with every dollar I spend.
我花的每一分钱里都有你的功劳
Let's go.
快走
We have a plane to catch.
我们还要赶飞机呢
There's Macleish. The plan worked.
麦克利什在那 计划成功了
He thinks Collins is after him, too.
他以为柯林斯也在追他
It's just not his day.
他今天可不好过
Well, he's had more good ones than he deserves.
他好日子享受得够多了
Last chance.
最后的机会
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表