剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
You spoke with Caffrey on the phone.
你和卡夫瑞通过电♥话♥了
You had a map with his location circled on it.
你在地图上标出了他的所在地
The board wants to know how that came to pass.
听证会要了解这是怎么回事
Reese, I didn't aid or abet.
里斯 我并没有帮忙或教唆
I didn't know where he was,
我不知道他在哪里
so I made the phone call to track him.
所以我打电♥话♥去追踪他
Kramer had it out for Caffrey,
克雷默一直和卡夫瑞过不去
And then you, after you helped him return the Raphael.
还拉斐尔作品的那件事之后 他跟你也杠上了
I know.
我知道
Caffrey's case has risen
卡夫瑞的案子
to the level of deputy director and inspector general,
已经闹到了副局长和监察长那里
And a lot of your work is being put under the microscope.
你的很多工作都被人刻意放大挑错
You were expressly ordered off Neal's case.
你被明令禁止碰尼尔的案子
You broke the rules.
你违反了规定
I understand.
我知道
And as far as D.C. is concerned,
在华府看来
it was Collins who helped Caffrey bring home Macleish,
帮卡夫瑞抓回麦克利什的是柯林斯
not you.
而不是你
Now that Neal is back,
现在尼尔回来了
I will make sure that both of us
我会确保我们都
stay on the straight and narrow.
循规蹈矩
Afraid we're past that, Peter.
恐怕不行 彼得
So then Maya tells Dobbs exactly where we were.
于是玛雅就告诉多布斯我们的准确位置
Really? Yeah. She was in on it.
真的吗 没错 她也参与了
It was all part of the plan.
那也是计划的一部分
Everything all right?
一切都还好吗
No. I've been reassigned.
不好 我被调职了
What do you mean?
什么意思
It means I'm no longer working White Collar.
意思是 我不在精英调查组工作了
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表