剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Now all we need is our half-a-million-dollar man.
现在就差那位价值五十万美金的伙计了
I'm sure he's on his way.
他肯定在来的路上了
Or... there's the worst case.
要么 就是"最坏情况"了
Right.
没错
This may be a long night.
今晚会是漫漫长夜了
It's almost sundown.
太阳快下山了
With your men's protection, I think it's safe enough --
有你的人在 我想应该会安全
Transport's still on route. What's your rush?
还在路上呢 何必着急
Thank you again for all your help.
再次感谢你的帮助
It's what you pay me for, isn't it?
收了钱就要办事 不是吗
Keep the local government out of your hair.
替你搞定本地政♥府♥
But wait -- this wasn't
但是纠正一下 这一次
the local government, was it?
可不是什么本地政♥府♥吧
It was the United States government on my island.
而是美国政♥府♥在我岛上
I didn't mean to cause you any trouble.
我不是故意给你惹麻烦的
And yet you did, Neal. You did.
但你已经惹了 尼尔 你惹了
Thankfully, I've made a few calls and cleaned up your mess.
幸好我打了几个电♥话♥ 把这事摆平了
I never told you my name was Neal.
我从没说过我叫尼尔
But I did.
是我说的
Hello, Neal.
你好啊 尼尔
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表