剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
You were right. I did tell her the truth.
你说中了 我确实跟她说了实话
Only I didn't know it was the truth
但直到我说出口的那一刻
until I started saying it.
我才意识到那是真的
Well, if you avoid something long enough,
如果你长时间刻意回避某件事
it has a tendency to blindside you.
它会在你毫无防备时跳出来
That's why I came here.
所以我来找你
I figured you of all people would understand.
我觉得你是最能理解的
More than you know.
非常理解
It's been exciting, you know?
那很刺♥激♥
Pretending to be single,
伪装成单身
not feeling guilty because it's part of the job.
不会有负罪感 因为只是工作
Yeah, getting into character and then discovering...
渐渐地进入角色然后发现
it's not really a character anymore.
不止单纯是角色了
I feel like I'm running in two different directions,
感觉我是在朝两个不同的方向奔跑
and once I stop...
一旦我停下脚步
I'm gonna have to face reality.
就不得不面对现实
Then never stop running.
那么就别停下
I tried.
我试过
And the minute you do,
一旦你这么做了
it's not just gonna catch up to you, it's gonna run you over.
它不仅会追上你 还会从你身上碾过去
What if you want to stop running?
如果你想停下怎么办
You have to give something up.
你不得不放弃一些东西
Okay, thanks.
好的 谢了
So our agents confirmed eyes on Abigail.
我们的人确认了阿比盖尔的行踪
She's at the hotel. Been there all night.
她在宾馆 一整晚都在
And Neal?
尼尔呢
Well, let's take a look.
让我查查
Well, he's still at home, according to the anklet.
从脚链上看 他还待在家里
I got your text. What's up?
收到你的信息了 什么事
Going through the video,
通过监视录像
I've tracked where everyone was throughout the heist.
我定位了案发时每个人的位置
Black denotes FBI agents.
黑色表示联调局探员
Caffrey's green.
绿色代表卡夫瑞
Not a lot of green on there.
上面没多少绿色
No, there's not.
的确没多少
Neal and I entered at the same spot here.
尼尔和我一起进了这里
I went one way, and then Neal...
我朝这边去了 而尼尔...
Disappears into thin air.
消失得无影无踪
Agents went all sorts of different directions,
探员们分散到了各处
and every agent shows up on the video except Neal.
但每个人都出现在了录像里 除了尼尔
I don't get it. Why would he do it?
我不明白 他干嘛要这么做
Abigail I.D.'d him at the museum.
阿比盖尔在博物馆认出了他
The only thing I can think of is
我能想到的就是
that they're working together.
他们联手了
Yeah, but what does he get out of it?
但是他为什么这么做
She couldn't get the Pascal because of us.
她偷不到帕斯卡 是因为我们
He couldn't get the marshals' crime-scene report
而他拿不到法警的犯罪现场报告
because of his anklet.
是因为脚链
So you think it's some kind of exchange.
所以你认为是某种交换
All that talk about giving something up,
说了一堆要放弃
and he was doing this all along.
自己却一直这样
I was with Neal an hour ago.
我一小时前和尼尔在一起
You were? Why?
你去找他 为什么
Christie and I broke up.
克里斯蒂跟我分手了
I'm sorry to hear that.
我很遗憾
Yeah, me too.
我也是
I confided in him. I took his advice.
我找他倾诉 接受他的建议
And now I look at this,
现在再看看这些
and I wonder if he meant a single damn word.
真想知道他到底有没有一句真话
I'm tired of this.
我受够了
I've covered for him. I've fought for him.
我为他掩护 我为他争取
I almost lost my job because of him.
我差点为他丢了工作
If Neal did this... he's got to deliver the piece.
如果是尼尔干的 他会去交货
And when he does, we will be there.
他做时 我们就行动
He's got the damn Pascal on him.
他真拿了那见鬼的帕斯卡
He really did it.
真的是他干的
Peter, the team's ready.
彼得 小组准备好了
And here comes Abigail.
艾比盖尔来了
The minute they make the exchange,
只要他们一进行交换
we take them both down.
就把两人一起拿下
I'm glad to see you're a man of your word.
真高兴你是个守信的人
I didn't really have much choice, did I?
我根本没有选择 不是吗
I gave you a little incentive.
我不过稍稍刺♥激♥了你一下
No. You blackmailed me.
不 你勒索我
Blackmail?
勒索
I did you a favor.
我帮了你一个忙
You planted evidence.
你故意留下证据
Look, you could have ended up in jail empty-handed.
你本来会两手空空去蹲监狱
Now we both get what we want.
而如今我们各取所需了
You're as good as your reputation.
你果然名不虚传
Here's everything you want from the marshals' database.
这是法警数据库里所有你要的东西
I don't want it.
我不要
What?
什么
Peter, what do you want to do?
彼得 你想怎么办
We've got him delivering the Pascal.
我们逮到了他们正在交付帕斯卡
Let's see where this goes.
先看看
Are you serious?
你开玩笑吧
I said I wouldn't take the offer.
我说过我不接受提议
The price is too high.
代价太高了
Fine.
好吧
It's your loss.
你的损失
Let's move.
行动
Hello, Neal.
尼尔
Abigail has the Pascal on her right now.
艾比盖尔手上正拿着帕斯卡
Oh, yeah? Do you know where she is?
是吗 你知道她在哪儿吗
Corner of 53rd and park.
在53街和公园的交界处
FBI! You're under arrest!
联邦调查局 你被捕了
That was fast.
这也太快了
Drop the bag!
把包放下
Turn around! Put your hands behind your back!
转过去 把手放到背后
When did you figure it out?
你什么时候发现的
After you left the office.
你离开办公室之后
You realized I wasn't on the security footage?
发现我不在监控画面里吗
Yep.
没错
Blackmail?
勒索
She planted some of my hairs at the marshals' office.
她把我头发放在了法警办公室里
I'm guessing that stroll around their building
我猜你在他们楼外闲逛的举动
wasn't a solitary one.
也会被牵扯进去
She set me up perfectly.
她完全把我套进去了
You wouldn't have believed me.
你不会相信我的
You should have given me the chance.
你应该给我机会
Am I going in the back of one of those, too?
我是不是也要去坐警车后座了
We'll see.
再说吧
Look who's not wearing cuffs.
某人没戴上手铐啊
The day's not done yet.
事情还没完呢
Are you gonna interrogate her?
你要去审问她吗
I don't have the heart to.
我不忍♥心这么做
After everything I've gone through the last couple of days...
经过这几天的这些事情
I kind of like the idea of Diana the docent living on,
我情愿让讲解员戴安的身份保持下去
at least to someone.
至少对某个人保持下去
Someone going to jail?
某个要去坐牢的人吗
Hey, I didn't say it was a perfect idea.
我也没说这是个好主意
So, I heard you didn't take the flash drive.
我听说你没拿那个闪存盘
Looks like you finally gave something up.
看来你终于放弃了一些东西
I got tired of running.
我厌倦了逃跑
Peter's ready for me.
彼得在等我
It may be a while before I get the chance to run again.
也许我要有很有时间无法再跑了
Good luck, Caffrey.
祝你好运 卡夫瑞
Thanks.
多谢
You were put in a difficult situation.
你陷入了一个很艰难的局面
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表