剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
But when I got there, I thought they were gonna kill me.
但我抵达后才发觉他们是打算要除掉我
Everyone not in the family
在他们眼里 家族以外的人
is disposable to them, after all,
都可以用完就扔
including my supervising officer.
包括我的上司
They'd killed him with my spare firearm.
他们用我的备用枪♥支♥杀了他
They'd stolen it out of my locker.
他们从我的储物柜里偷的
James? See, they timed their frame perfectly.
詹姆斯 他们的时间掐得天衣无缝
Drop the gun.
把枪放下
Even Ellen didn't believe me at first.
就连爱伦一开始都不相信我
But you convinced her.
但她被你说服了
The truth convinced her, and I'm hoping
被事实说服了 我现在希望
that once I have this box with the evidence she found,
我一拿到她收集证据的盒子
it will convince you, too.
你也会被说服
Can you show me one piece of that evidence now?
你现在能否出示其中一份证据
Ellen believed me.
爱伦相信我
Well, she's dead, so I'm gonna need a little more than that.
可她已经死了 所以我需要别的证据
Neal. No, he already conned me once.
尼尔 不 他已经骗过我一次
And I know better than anyone, the stories are meaningless
而我比任何人都清楚 除非有证据
unless you got something to back it up.
否则故事便毫无意义
Excuse me.
失陪
Yeah. All right.
是我 好的
I'll be there tomorrow.
我明天会去拜访
Thanks for dinner, Peter. I got to go.
多谢款待 彼得 我得走了
What? Where?
什么 去哪儿
To prepare. Dennis Flynn's got a job for me.
做准备 丹尼斯·弗林给了我份差事
Looks like I'm back in the family business.
看来我又回归家族生意了
Have you heard of the Flynn family?
你听说过弗林家族吗
Can't say that I have.
没听说过
See, that's a problem.
瞧 这就是问题
Back in the old days, everybody knew our name
以前 所有人都知道我们的名号♥
and what it meant.
和代表的意义
What did it mean?
代表了什么
Whiskey.
威士忌
It was prohibition.
禁酒令时期
We were the biggest game in town.
我们是城里最赫赫有名的
What happened after prohibition ended?
那禁酒令解除后呢
Ah, we moved on to other things, built an empire.
我们转做别的事 建立起一个帝国
And then the feds tore everything down.
随后又被联邦探员们瓦解了
Trumped-up charges, of course.
当然 都是诬告
Of course.
当然
I've been rebuilding it ever since.
从那以后我一直在重建帝国
My old man would have been proud.
我老爸一定会很骄傲的
What did your father do?
你父亲是做什么的
He was a cop.
他以前是个条子
You didn't follow in his footsteps.
你没跟随他的脚步
No.
没有
I thought about it, but... wasn't for me.
我考虑过 但是 不适合我
Well, fathers can be a tough thing to live up to.
父亲是很难超越的
Probably best that you went your own way.
也许最好的方式是走自己的路
You're telling me.
这我也知道
Is that an F520 column still? Yes, sir.
那是F250型分馏柱吗 没错
Can't wait to play with that.
我真是跃跃欲试呢
You know, actually, I'm a little more interested
实际上我更感兴趣的是
in your, uh -- your knack for imitations.
你 你仿造的本领
How soon can you start?
你多久能开工
I can get the bottles of Shackleton going right away.
我现在就能着手制♥作♥沙克尔顿
How are you gonna sell them?
你打算怎么卖♥♥掉它们
Don't be too eager, Neal.
别操之过急 尼尔
Once he indicates he intends to sell the whiskey,
一旦他表明打算卖♥♥掉这批威士忌
we can move.
我们就能行动了
No, I-I'm not gonna sell them.
不 我没打算卖♥♥
That would be illegal.
那可是违法的
This is just, uh -- it's just a hobby.
这只是 只是爱好
It's a really expensive hobby you got there.
你这爱好可真够烧钱的
Yeah, well, the best ones are.
高端的爱好都很烧钱
Oh, and, uh, you won't be making Shackleton.
对了 我不是让你仿造沙克尔顿
You'll be making the booze my family used to sell.
而是仿造我家族以前卖♥♥的酒
McCann. That's $100,000 bottle of whiskey.
麦肯威士忌 这酒可值十万美元
They only make 55 a year.
每年限♥量♥生产55瓶
And I'll need 55 more. Can you do it?
我还需要55瓶 你能办到吗
Hey. Are you listening to me?
你在听我说话吗
Can you do it? Yeah.
你能办到吗 当然了
Yeah, sorry, I got distracted by the... Higgins-Barrow.
抱歉 我的注意力都放在这瓶希金斯-巴罗上了
I've never seen one in person before.
我以前从没亲眼见过
Yeah, there it is.
你现在见到了
Yeah, I can do the job.
这活儿我能搞定
That's great. We'll, uh, start in a few weeks.
那再好不过了 几周后开工
A few weeks? Why wait?
几周后 为什么要等那么久
Well, duplicating a McCann isn't just about what's inside.
仿造麦肯可不仅是把酒做好就行了
Each of the bottles has to be hand-blown.
每一个酒瓶都是由人工吹制的
Uh-huh. For your hobby?
你的爱好
Yeah, that's right.
没错
There's no reason to have one
要么不做
if you're not gonna do it right.
要么做好
I'll call you when I find someone.
等我找到合适人选就联♥系♥你
I can do it.
我就能做
Neal, don't push it.
尼尔 别逞强
Can he make the bottles? I have no idea.
他会做酒瓶吗 我不知道
You're telling me
你是说
that not only can you perfectly imitate the booze
你不光能保证酒的口感
but you can blow the bottles, too?
还能吹制酒瓶吗
Well, I need some help from a friend.
我需要找朋友来帮忙
The air quality in here is abysmal.
这儿的空气质量真是奇差无比
Do you know the effect that can have
你知道这会对冷却玻璃
on the cooling glass?
产生怎样的影响吗
And you call that a furnace?
你居然管这玩意叫熔炉
It's the best money can buy. Yeah, exactly.
这是能买♥♥到的最顶尖的熔炉 是啊 买♥♥的
Furnaces should have character,
可熔炉是要有个性的
like the pieces that are born from them.
就像是与生俱来的一样
Are you saying you can't do the job?
你是说你办不到吗
Of course I can do the job.
我当然能办到
These will do fine.
这些应该凑和
I'll also need newspaper.
我还需要报纸
I prefer the New York Times.
我个人比较偏爱《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》
Planning your restroom breaks already?
已经为如厕做打算了吗
You dampen the paper and char it,
把报纸弄潮 烧焦
then use it to shape the piece.
然后用它来塑形
Newspaper? He's the best.
用报纸吗 他是最棒的
Yeah, he better be.
是啊 最好如此
You do realize I haven't blown glass
你知道[2004年]里根假死之前
since before they faked Reagan's death.
我就已经不吹制玻璃了吧
I'm a little out of practice. You'll be fine, Moz.
我都有点生疏了 你可以的 蚊子
Oh, I'm gonna miss my eyebrows.
我会怀念我的眉毛的
Along with my bangs.
连同我的刘海一起
Oh, great. Now he's also big brother.
太棒了 他还监视着我们
Well, we're an investment.
我们是投资对象
Let's show him he made the right choice.
向他证明他的选择是对的
And once he leaves his office, I'm going in there.
他一离开办公室 我就会潜进去
Why would he need to get into his office?
他为什么要潜进他的办公室
I don't know, but whatever the reason is,
我不知道 不过无论是什么原因
I know I'm not gonna like it.
我反正都不会喜欢的
Good job, Moz.
做得好 蚊子
Not so out of practice after all.
你的手艺也没怎么生疏
Yep, like riding a horse.
跟骑马一样 会了就不忘
You're allergic to horses. Whatever.
你对马过敏 随便吧
You got this for a second?
你可以自己应付一会儿吗
Okay.
好吧
I'll, uh, just stand here, holding molten glass.
我会 站在这儿 握着灼热的玻璃
Yeah, just give me one sec.
等我一会儿
Hey, what the hell do you think you're doing?!
你♥他♥妈♥在做什么
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表