剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
但是这场战斗很特殊
But this is gonna be a fight like no other.
往前进一步就会后退两步
It's gonna be one step forward and two steps back.
詹姆斯
James.
谢谢你来见我
Thanks for meeting me.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
我昨晚应该见的那些人
All those guys I was supposed to meet last night,
他们都不见了
they all went missing.
汤姆 如果我们不及时阻止事态发展
Tom, the violence is only gonna get worse
暴♥力♥只会越发严重
if we don't stop this now.
听着
Look,
我没法直接接触到自♥由♥代表
I don't have direct access to Agent Liberty.
不过我可以帮你牵线
But I can connect you with people who do.
但是我要警告你
But I... I gotta warn you,
这些人很危险
these guys are dangerous.
我总得试试 伙计
I gotta try, man.
你要接电♥话♥吗
You need to take that?
莉娜来电
不用
No.
我什么时候能见那些人
When can I meet these guys?
现在
Now.
卢瑟女士 你还好吗
Ms. Luthor? Are you all right?
外面越来越危险了
It's getting more dangerous out there.
感觉我们与外星人的内战就快打响了
Feels like we're on the verge of a civil war with the aliens.
我们所爱的人会需要我们保护
The people we love are gonna need our protection.
我想推进哈伦·艾尔协议
I want to move forward with the Harun-El protocol.
我们需要进行人体试验
We're gonna need a human subject.
是考德威尔
It's Caldwell.
好了 我就知道这些 我听从考德威尔的命令
Okay, that's all I know. I take my orders from Caldwell.
太奇怪了
That's so odd.
不不不 不不不不
No, no, no. No, no, no, no.
求你了 求你了 你没必要这么做
Please, please, you don't have to do this.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表