剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
你真的不知道
You really didn't know.
莱克斯耍了你
Lex played you.
他训练你 给了你武器和一份体面的工作
He gave you the training, the weapons, the fancy job,
现在你已经完成你的使命了
and now you've served your purpose.
你有没有想过这一切有点太过容易了
Did you never stop to think that this was all a little too easy?
容易
Oh, easy.
你认为这...
You think this was...
听清楚了
Okay, listen to me.
这是我的主意
This was my idea,
这是我的愿景 是我的心血
this was my vision, this was my work!
你曾经想拯救人类
You wanted to save the human race.
可是 你却将人类的未来交给了一个变♥态♥
Instead, you handed its future to a psychopath.
怎么样
So?
他根本不知道
He had no idea.
他看我的表情表明 他根本没想到
The look he gave me, he hadn't even considered it.
所以他相信的一切都是谎言吗
So everything he believed in is a lie?
还有另外一件事
And there's another thing.
我觉得他的身体机能在退化
I think he's deteriorating
因为注射了哈伦·艾尔
because of the Harun-El.
-我不会那样吧 -不会
- That's not gonna happen to me, is it? - No.
本注射了未经测试的血清
Ben injected the untested serum.
不过等到明天 一切都无所谓了
And by tomorrow, it won't matter anyway.
我正在进行提取
I'm working on an extraction.
只有我这么觉得吗
Is it just me,
那个人似乎想寻找答案
or is that a man who needs answers?
也许这条线索并不是一条死胡同
Maybe this wasn't such a dead end after all.
这里是外星事务部最后一次搜查的地点
This is where the latest Alien Affairs raid took place.
三个外星人被抓了 我能感觉到他们的恐惧
Three aliens were taken. I can feel their fear.
-你认识这个东西吗 布莱尼 -什么
- Does this mean anything to you, Brainy? - What?
我不知道 妮娅人呢
I... I don't know. Where's Nia?
她应该到了才对
She should be here by now.
我有一件很重要的事要跟她说
There's something very important I have to tell her.
好 但我们是不是应该先拯救世界
Okay, but shouldn't we try and save the world first?
不 正是为了拯救世界 我得现在告诉她
No! No, that's exactly why I have to tell her now.
我需要先解决这件事
I need to get this out of my system
才能应付之后的打斗和爆♥炸♥
before all the punching and exploding starts.
这个因果逻辑有点怪
Causality be damned.
我得告诉她我的感觉 正常功能才能继续
If I tell her how I feel, normal function will resume.
爱情似乎不是这样的
I'm not sure that's how love works.
那是怎样的
How does it work?
什么是怎样的
How does what work?
墨西哥卷饼
Uh, tacos.
我刚看到了一个梦境
I just had a vision.
那个钥匙链 一个外星女孩在骑独角兽
That keychain... An alien girl was riding that unicorn.
有一头狼在追她
She was being chased by a wolf.
狼代表着危险
Wolves are symbols of danger...
手♥机♥
Uh, phone.
好
Sure.
狼 脊索动物类 哺乳纲 食肉动物目
Wolf. Chordata, Mammalia, Carnivora...
不
Uh, no, no. Um...
爱尔兰语中狼的古语是"法尔"
The archaic word for wolf in Irish is faol...
法尔蓝货运公♥司♥ 是一家子公♥司♥的子公♥司♥...
Faolan Shipping maybe? They're a subsidiary of a subsidiary of...
隶属于莱克斯·卢瑟最爱的壳公♥司♥
Lex Luthor's favorite shell company.
阿美特克
AmerTek.
法尔蓝货运公♥司♥
好了 到处都是私人安保摄像头
All right. Private security cameras everywhere,
还有抑制超能力的棍棒
power-dampening clubs.
他们在守卫重要的东西
They're guarding something important.
我有办法能进去
I have an idea to get us in.
-我们玩一出伍奇神兵 -绝对不行
- We do a Wookiee Gambit. - Absolutely not.
伍奇什么
A Wookiee what?
你没看过《星球大战》吗
You haven't seen Star Wars?
你们已经为此
I believe I've been adequately
嘲笑过我好几次了 谢谢
shamed for that in the past, thank you.
大概就是荣恩变成守卫的样子
Basically, J'onn shapeshifts as a guard
假装押送我们进去
and pretends to bring us in as prisoners.
这是进去的最好办法了
It's the best way to get in.
为什么每个人都觉得被抓是最好的计划呢
Why does everyone always think getting captured is the best plan?
排好队
Stay in line!
布莱尼 跟我说一下几率
Brainy, tell me the odds.
我们假装被抓的话 有56.3%的几率
There is a 56.3% chance that faking our capture
会导致我们真的被抓
will lead to our actual capture.
看来伍奇不行
So, no Wookiee.
我会巡视一下周围
Look, I'll fly the perimeter,
看看能否找到进去的稳妥办法
see if I can find a safe place to get us in.
你们留在这里 看好大门
You two stay here, watch the gate.
记录一下重要线索
Log anything important.
现在我们两个单独在一起了
Look, now that we have a moment alone,
我有话想跟你说
I have something to say to you.
过去的几个月里 我真的...
These past few months, I've really--
我的天啊
I can't believe it!
-怎么了 -是她
- What? - That's her.
我在梦境里看到的女孩
The girl from my vision.
那个钥匙链应该是她的
The keychain must have belonged to her.
布莱尼 她会遇到很糟糕的事情
Brainy, something terrible's gonna happen to her in there.
其实 56.3%对我们来说
You know what, 56.3 isn't that bad
并不赖
by our standards.
我们去救她吧
Let's go get her.
用形象诱发器吗
Image inducer?
对
Yes.
必须得变成他们无法拒绝的人
I'll have to be someone they can't say no to.
是我
It is I, Secretary...
本杰明·洛克伍德部长
Secretary Benjamin Lockwood.
我已经抓到了外星罪犯梦想者
I have captured the alien outlaw Dreamer.
打开门
Open the gate
让我们进去
and allow us entry.
-成功了 -很显然
- It's working. - Obviously.
狗 我得跟你说多少次
Dog. How many times do I have to I tell you,
我们不能为了人类自己的邪恶目的
we cannot keep enslaving these animals
奴役这些动物
for our own, uh, nefarious purposes.
抱歉 先生 我们得检查
Sorry, sir, but we have to check.
我们被抓的可能性急剧升高
Our odds of being captured just went up.
照射阳光是什么感觉
How does it feel to, to burn sunlight?
温暖
Warm.
舒服
Fuzzy.
我的脚趾最先有感觉
I feel it in my toes first.
-有用吗 -好像有
- Is it working? - I think so.
她会像你一样转换太阳辐射
She's gotta convert solar radiation the same as you,
所以我用卫星专门给你扫射太阳辐射
so I am having the satellite scan for your solar signature
排除你去过的所有地方
and eliminate every place we know you've been.
剩下的肯定都是她
The rest must be her.
超女
Supergirl!
上校 你不是在华盛顿吗
Colonel, I thought you were in Washington.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
竟然把敌人带到超查部来
You brought an enemy combatant into the DEO?
不 真正的敌人逍遥法外 所以她才过来
No, she's here because the real enemies are on the way.
我们猜对了
We were right.
我的复♥制♥版袭击了白宫
A copy of me attacked the White House.
或者说一个克隆的我
A clone, more or less.
总统也知情
The President knew, too.
贝克总统一直在帮莱克斯·卢瑟
Baker's been working for Lex Luthor.
现在卢瑟计划袭击美国
And now Luthor is planning on attacking the US.
所以我们就必须联手对抗敌人
Then, I guess that's why we should work together on this.
-布莱尼 -你们要把她带到哪去
- Brainy! - Hey, where are you taking her?
放开她
Let her go!
带她去哪了
Where is she?
你要是敢伤害她
If you hurt her...
你就怎样
You'll what?
这里所有人
Everyone else in here,
都有强大的超能力
they've got these crazy powers.
而你 在我看来
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表