剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
James!
你死定了
Now you're dead.
真残忍♥ 兄弟
Harsh, bro.
游戏结束
Game over.
詹姆斯 詹姆斯 我会治好你
James? James, I'm gonna fix this.
-布莱尼 -五号♥
- Brainy. - The fifth.
给我四秒钟帮你松绑
Give me four seconds to release your bindings.
可你是怎么逃出来的
But how did you escape?
你的手铐打开了 再给我四秒钟
Your hands are free. Give me four more seconds.
你现在可以入侵网络吗
You can hack the network now?
可以
Yes.
我现在更专注了
I am much more focused.
那你可以释放所有被抓的外星人
Then you can free all the captive aliens.
其实我有件事情得告诉你
Actually, there's something I have to tell you.
布莱尼
Brainy...
我不准备放你走
I'm not going to release you.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你得穿过传送门
You have to go through the portal.
什么
What?
你一到了另一边 就进行星体投射
Once you're on the other side, astral project.
告知我位置
Inform me of the location
我们会解救营地并击败卢瑟
and we'll liberate the camp and foil Luthor.
布莱尼 你不能这么做
Brainy, you can't do this.
我以为你会高兴
I thought you would be happy.
毕竟一开始就是你的主意
After all, this was your idea in the first place.
布莱尼 布莱尼 布莱尼
Brainy. Brainy. Brainy!
布莱尼
Brainy!
布莱尼 梦想者在哪里
Brainy, where's Dreamer?
我把她留在里面了
I left her behind.
当她到了下一个地点
She'll send us an astral projection
她会进行星体投射
when she arrives at the next location.
我们不能留下她一个人
We are not leaving her alone.
你没错
You're right.
如果你和她一起过去 我们胜算更大
We double our odds if you're taken through the gate with her.
布莱尼
Brainy.
你会在两分钟十四秒之后恢复行动能力
You will regain your ability to move in two minutes, 14 seconds.
正好够你被抓
Just enough time for you to be captured.
如果你们俩都失败了
And if you both fail,
我会想出别的办法
well, then I'll just think of something else.
我一向如此
I always do.
米凯尔
Mikhail.
你好
Hey.
艾丽克斯 你在这里干什么
Alex, what are you doing here?
我告诉过你 你不能把我留在里面
I told you, you're not leaving me behind.
为什么这个地方
Why does this place
看着这么像我妹妹的公♥寓♥
look so much like my sister's apartment?
艾丽克斯
Alex...
我知道
I know...
这特别奇怪
This is all very strange.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我从这里可以看到卡拉的阁楼
I can see Kara's loft from here.
就好像她在跟踪卡拉
It's like she's stalking her.
但是卡拉会没事的
But Kara's gonna be okay.
你不用担心她
You don't have to worry about her.
除非你有姐妹 要不然你不会
Unless you have a sister you don't understand...
明白这种感觉
this feeling.
我有过一个姐妹
I had one.
那你肯定知道
Well, then you know it--
这就像一块心头肉
It's like a piece of my heart is out there
独自在外四处游荡
and it's just wandering around in the world,
而我却没能力保护她
and it's on its own and I can't protect it.
我保护不了她
I can't protect her.
不管怎样
And no matter what, I mean,
危险总会存在
there's always gonna be danger.
但我无法一直保护她
But I can't always be there for her,
这实在是 这不是
and this is... This is not...
对不起 我
I'm sorry. I, uh...
妈 你好 一切都好吗
Mom, hey, um, is everything all right?
很好 亲爱的 只想让你知道
Oh, yes, honey. Just wanted to let you know
卡拉到这里了
that Kara just got here.
很好 她还好妈
Oh, good. Is she okay?
是的 她让我打电♥话♥给你
Oh, yeah. She asked me to call you
为了告诉你她没事
just to make sure you knew she was safe.
-红色之女在那里 -什么
- Red Daughter is there. - What?
伊莉莎 她有危险
Eliza, uh... She's in danger.
告诉她离开那里
Tell her to get out!
妈 你还在吗
Mom, are you still there?
妈
Mom?
伊莉莎
Eliza?
卡拉
Kara...
别伤害她 拜托了
Don't hurt her, please.
我来这里几个小时了
I've been here for hours.
你有这些
You have all these...
东西
things.
你以为这些会让你变得完整
You think they will make you whole?
我什么都没有
I had none of it.
-你依旧能拥有这些 -我不想要这些
- You can still have it. - I don't want it.
那你为什么在城市里有间公♥寓♥
Then why do you have an apartment in the city?
我知道你对莱克斯有所顾忌
I know you have doubts about Lex--
他的名字是艾丽克斯
His name is Alex!
好的 好的 别激动
Okay, okay, easy.
你保护他人
You protect individuals.
那是懦弱的表现
That is weakness.
我为集体服务
I serve the collective.
那米凯尔怎么回事
What about Mikhail?
我知道他对你很重要
I know he's important to you.
你还提起米凯尔真是好笑
Interesting that you should bring Mikhail up.
美国人杀了他
Americans killed him.
妈 卡拉 请接电♥话♥
Mom, Kara, please pick up.
我不知道出了什么事
I don't know what's wrong.
超女去你们那里了 我也在路上
Supergirl's headed to you and I'm on my way as well.
卢瑟会背叛卡兹尼亚
Luthor will betray Kaznia.
也会背叛你的
And he will betray you.
-不 他为 -自己而战
- No, he fights for-- - Himself!
他一直都这样
That's all he's ever done.
并非所有人都像你一样自私
Not everyone is as selfish as you.
对万物抱有希望 帮扶和同情之心
Hope, help, and compassion for all.
那才是我的信念
That's what I stand for.
等我解决了你 你的信念就不存在了
You will not be able to stand at all when I am done with you.
你觉得结果会如何
How do you think this ends?
我们有相同的能力
We have the same powers.
不完全是
Not exactly.
我进化了
I am evolved.
屈服吧
Submit.
我有口气就不会屈服
Not while I'm still breathing.
敬丹弗斯姐妹
Here's to the Danvers sisters.
这一次让我来救你
Let me save you this time.
卡拉
Kara.
不
No.
不
No!
不 不 不
No No No No
不 你还不能死
No. You can't go now.
所有事 我都记起来了
I remember... everything.
卡拉 我们在这 我们都在这
Kara, we're here, we're here. We're here together.
我了解你
And I know you.
我比任何人都了解你
I know you better than anybody knows you.
我知道你不会放弃
And I know that you don't quit.
所以你现在不能死
So you can't go now!
卡拉 你不能死
Kara, you can't go!
不 不
No, no!
艾丽克斯
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表