剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Yes.
我正需要吃点甜食
Mmm, I really need those.
-你做了... -大黄派吗 做了三个
- Do you have any, um-- - Rhubarb? Yeah, three.
你以为我是业余的吗
What do you think this is, amateur hour?
你是馅饼女王
The queen of pies.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
比起我以前的经历 被女大兵监督工作不算什么
Oh, I've dealt with much worse than G.I. Jane coming to babysit me.
可是如果我听了你的话 她就不会被派来了
Yeah, but she wouldn't be here if I had followed your orders.
你六个小时前怎么不拿出这种态度呢
I'm sorry, where was this attitude six hours ago?
对不起
I'm sorry.
你跟从了自己的直觉
You followed your instincts.
我也一样 所以不必道歉
And I followed mine, so there's no apologies.
身为领导 就该完成该做的工作
Being a leader means doing what needs to get done
然后承受后果
and taking the consequences.
所以 我们做得对
So, we did the right thing.
无论遇到任何困难
Well, hell or high water,
我都会做你的后盾
I've got your back.
无论遇到任何困难
Hell or high water.
说起困难 你能帮我挠挠后背吗
Oh, speaking of, can you please scratch this one spot...
-绝对不行 -我之前可是穿了全身装甲
- Oh, absolutely not. - I was in a full body cast.
-我知道 -我够不到 都快痒死了
- I know. - I can't... It's really bothering me.
-不行 -这...
- No. - It's...
全买♥♥下来多少钱
How much for the lot?
空气中的氪石
清理干净了
我能继续训练了吗
他们死了
They're dead.
默茜和奥蒂斯
Mercy and Otis.
超女回来了
Supergirl is back.
我们该怎么办啊
What are we supposed to do?
住嘴 别说了
Stop! Stop. Stop.
我告诉过你 没有"我们"这回事
What did I tell you? There is no "we."
我们是谁并不重要
It doesn't matter who we are.
谁来领导我们也不重要
It doesn't matter who leads us.
詹森 唯一重要的是
Jensen, the only thing that matters is that
你加入进来是有原因的 对吧
you joined up for a reason. Right?
原因就是你想有所成就 对吧
And that reason is because you wanted to make something of yourself. Right?
-对 -好的
- Yeah. -Okay.
那我们就看看能把你变成什么样
Let's see what we can make.
好
Okay.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表