剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
It's not blame, it's just...
当自♥由♥代表想要我犯法的时候
When Agent Liberty wanted me to break the law,
当他想要我炸毁纪念碑的时候
when he wanted me to blow up the monument,
我是出于自愿的
I was willing to.
因为你当时想要救人
Because you wanted to save someone.
就和你救我一样
Just like you saved me.
我明白
I get it.
有时候只要目的正当 确实可以不择手段
Sometimes the ends do justify the means.
我想告诉你一件事
I want you to know something.
我明白做出艰难抉择的意义
I understand what it means to make hard choices,
但是我一直做错了
and I've been wrong.
你不知道你这番话对我有多重要
You don't know how much it means to me to hear you say that.
我不知道 有多重要呢
No, I don't. How much does it mean?
-这么重要 -好
- About this much. - Oh, okay.
-我是尼娅·纳尔 -尼娅·纳尔
- Nia Nal. - Nia Nal.
-布莱尼 -正是在下
- Brainy? - None other.
没想到你会打来 你好吗
This is a nice surprise. How are you?
我打来是想问问你喜不喜欢吃东西
I am calling to find out about food, and your interest in it.
我当然喜欢吃东西
Uh, I'm definitely interested in food.
凯特科全球媒体公♥司♥
你想要吃点东西吗
Would you like to eat some?
现在吗 在电♥话♥里吃吗
Now? Like, on the phone with you?
什么 不是 一起出去吃
What? No. In person.
我在想去一个公众场所
And I am thinking at a public place
有人给同样喜欢食物的人提供服务的地方
where food is served to other people who also appreciate it.
你是说餐厅吗
You mean, a restaurant.
布莱尼 你在约我吗
Brainy, are you asking me out?
是的
Yes.
-我答应你 -棒 一会见
- The answer is yes. - Excellent. See you soon.
喂
Hello?
我们还没计划好 你就挂电♥话♥了
You hung up before we could make a plan.
难道你不觉得我们应该选个时间和地点吗
Don't you think we should pick a time and place?
-是的 -多克斯特工
- Yes, of course. - Agent Dox.
几分钟我会回电告诉你的 尼娅·纳尔
I shall return to this thought in a few minutes, Nia Nal.
等一下
Wait, wha--
布莱尼
Brainy?
是 哈雷上校
Yes, Colonel Haley?
我要和你谈谈超女的事 跟我来
I need to speak to you about Supergirl. Follow me.
荣恩 这里很不错啊
J'onn, this is great.
谢谢你 卡拉
Oh, thank you, Kara.
我很喜欢这个地方
I got a really good feeling about this place.
瞧 只要看到这个 就知道你已经搬进来了
Look, this is the only thing you need to know you've moved in.
微光外星人和一艘不存在的货船
So, shimmering aliens and a non-existent cargo ship.
听起来像是间谍小说里的情节
Sounds like the plot of a spy novel.
嗯 有让你想起些什么吗
Yeah. Did it ring any bells?
没有 但是幸好
No. But, lucky for you,
我保留了我在超查部整个任职期间的文件
I did keep files from my entire tenure at the DEO.
看来我有先见之明
I guess I had the foresight
知道这些迟早会派上用场
to know that this might come in handy.
你保留了好多记录
You kept so many records.
这是艾丽克斯的背景调查
This is Alex's background check
从她第一天在超查部工作开始
from when she first started at the DEO.
看看这些违规停车罚单
Look at all those parking tickets.
她照顾了我这么久
She's looked out for me for so long.
我以为我离开超查部会让她松口气
I thought my leaving the DEO would give her a break,
但是她还在保护我不受哈雷的侵害
but she's still protecting me against Haley.
保护你是她的天职
Protecting you is in her DNA.
这里有一份来历不明外星人的移交单
Here's a transfer form for aliens of unknown origin.
莫拉外星人
Aliens called Morae.
莫拉 我从来没听说过他们
Morae? I've never heard of them before.
莫拉人天生具有隐身能力
"Morae have a natural cloaking ability
用于对抗突袭
useful for surprise attacks."
上面写着他们有隐身能力
Oh, it says they're invisible,
但我看到了一片微光
but I saw a shimmer.
也许他们对所有人是隐形的 除了你之外
Maybe they're invisible to everybody else except you
因为你的X光视线
because of your X-ray vision.
是谁进行的征调
Who did the requisition?
一位叫阿方索·谭的监管
A General Alfonso Tan.
我好像之前见过这个名字...
I think I saw that name earlier...
在哪呢...
Where did I...
这里
Here it is.
"阿方索·谭将军 莫拉计划的首席指挥官"
"General Alfonso Tan, Chief Commanding Officer of Project Morae,
于2012年将控制权交给...
handed over control in 2012 to...
兰德尔·麦卡利斯特上校
A Colonel Randall McAllister."
就是船上死掉的家伙 看来确实有这个人啊
That's the guy who died on the boat. So he does exist.
证明有人想隐瞒事实
This is proof that there was a cover-up.
问题是 为什么要隐瞒呢
The question is, why are they covering it up?
不知道 这是绝密计划 大部分都被编改过
I don't know. It was a top-secret program, most of it's redacted.
我们应该找谭将军谈谈 他或许能解释
We should talk to General Tan. He might be able to explain.
等等
Wait a second.
负责这个计划的不止谭将军和麦卡利斯特
General Tan and McAllister weren't the only ones on this project.
还有一个名字...
There's another name...
劳伦·哈雷上校
Colonel Lauren Haley.
布莱尼 你没事吧
Brainy, hey, are you okay?
我有一次在维内加星球上
I was once interrogated for 18 straight days
被伊科弗瑞伊尔科那个绿色的吸血怪
on the planet Venegar by Ik'Lofrai'iork,
一连盘问了18天
the emerald bloodeater.
而我告诉你 哈雷上校
And let me tell you, Colonel Haley
跟那个十只眼的野兽有的一拼
would give that ten-eyed beast a run for his money.
但你什么也没告诉她吧
But you didn't tell her anything, right?
没什么可说的
Eh, there was nothing to tell.
她只是一直问我超女的身份
She just kept asking me about Supergirl's identity.
所以你用大脑分区功能储存了卡拉的信息
So, you used your brain compartmentalizing thing with Kara.
这跟卡拉有什么关系
What does Kara have to do with anything?
这是永久性的吗
Is this permanent
还是说你很快又会想起她是超女了
or are you going to remember that she's Supergirl soon?
卡拉
Kara?
你那戴眼镜的妹妹
Your sister with the glasses?
幽默啊 部长
Good one, Director.
她俩看起来一点都...
They don't even look anything... Oh.
对 我的分区功能是有时间限制的
Yes, my compartmentalization was on a timer.
好吧
Okay.
卡拉 怎么了
Kara. Hey. What's up?
好 我得走了 你要不坐下休息会吧
Okay. I have to go. Hey, just maybe sit down.
哈雷看见你离开了吗
Did Haley see you leave?
没有 她忙着审问特工呢
No, she's too busy interrogating agents.
她总是这么自以为是
She's always so self-righteous,
但如果我们查出来她和这事有关
but if we find out that she's been involved in this,
我和她一块工作的日子就不长了
I might not have to work with her for very much longer.
希望能从谭那里得到答案吧
Let's just hope Tan has some answers.
跟着我
Follow my lead.
谭 你在干什么
Tan. What are you doing?
亨肖 超女 你们必须离开
Henshaw? Supergirl? You need to leave.
我是超查部部长丹弗斯
I'm Director Danvers of the DEO.
我们有问题要问你
We have some questions for you.
我不回答任何问题
I'm not answering any questions.
莫拉计划是什么
What is Project Morae,
你和哈雷为什么要隐瞒麦卡利斯特的死亡
and why are you and Haley covering up McAllister's death?
这是机密 亨肖
It's top secret, Henshaw.
那意味着 不关你们的事 走开
That means none of your business. Out of my way.
你不把知道的说出来 哪都不许去
You're not going anywhere until you tell us what you know.
如果你想离开这里
If you want to get out of here,
就告诉我们真♥相♥
then you're going to have to tell us the truth.
行 我们在莫拉人小的时候发现了他们
Fine, we found the Morae as children.
他们的隐身技能超出我们所见过的任何技术
Their cloaking ability is beyond any technology we've ever seen,
所以我们就带走了他们 训练他们
so we took them and we trained them.
训练他们干什么
Trained them for what?
保护我们的国家 他们是国家的安全资产
To protect our nation, they're security assets.
你是说杀手吧
You mean assassins?
你把外星人小孩训练成杀手
You trained alien children to be killers?
他们很出色
And they were amazing.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表