剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
and start dating, Danvers,
我没想到会是这样的结果
this isn't quite what I had in mind.
我警告过你
I warned you.
不 是我骗她打开了我的牢房♥
No, I tricked her into opening my cell.
-我们不认识彼此 -我们认识
- We don't know each other. - Yes, we do.
她是我妹妹
She's my sister.
那你们就一起被烧死吧
Well, then you can burn together.
衣服不错
Nice suit.
博士 能跟你聊聊吗
Doctor, could I have a word, please?
我该退场了
Well, that's my cue.
走了 你们好好玩
I'm out. You ladies have fun.
-去拿书 -好
- Go get the book. -Yes!
艾丽克斯 你来了 你怎么会来这里
Alex, you're here. What are you doing here?
所有现实中都有个坏蛋 懂了
A badass in every reality. Got it.
不 没事的 他并不那么坏
No, no, no. It's okay. He's not actually bad.
-真的吗 -真的 他挺好的
- No? - No, he's fine.
-真的吗 -对 我是好人
- No-- - No, I'm good.
-抱歉 -没关系
- I'm sorry. - No, it's fine.
-我理解 没关系 -抱歉
- Badass. It's fine. - Sorry.
没关系 所以迪根 不
It's okay. Where would Deegan, um...
超人会把重要的东西放在哪里
Superman keep something valuable?
任何他很重视的东西
Anything of importance to him,
都会放在一个叫作孤独堡垒的地方
he keeps in a place called the Fortress of Solitude.
我带你们过去
I'll take you there.
我刚从孤独堡垒过来
I just came from the Fortress of Solitude.
求救 求救 我们失控了
Mayday! Mayday! We've lost control.
我控制不住 要坠机了
I can't hold it. We're going down!
异超女
Bizarro!
终于成了反派
How does it feel
你的感觉如何
to be the villain for once?
这不是什么孤独城♥堡♥ 这是时间穹顶
This isn't a fortress of anything. This is the time vault.
解锁了
It's unlocked.
那么问题来了
All right, well,
应该怎么改写现实
how does one go about rewriting reality?
这个...
Well...
管道监狱的事肯定让你很虚弱
You must still be weak from The Pipeline.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我不知道迪根怎么做到的
I don't know how Deegan did it.
我能提个建议吗
Well, can I suggest that whatever it is
不管你要怎么思考 能先离开这里吗
you need to find out, we do far away from here?
-克拉克知道怎么做 -我去拿给他
- Clark knew how to do it. - I'll get this to him.
超人
Superman.
克拉克 你得打开它
Clark, we need you to open this.
挽救一切
Fix things.
他做到了
He's doing it.
是啊
Yeah.
让他合上 否则我拧断他的脖子
Make him close it, or I snap his neck.
不
No!
那你朋友就死了
Then your friend dies.
-除非我先杀了你 -奥利弗 不要
- Not if I kill you first. - Oliver, don't.
不要为了救我
Not to save me.
你不非得这样做
You don't have to do this.
你不必唤起你的黑暗面
You don't have to channel your darkness.
你可以克服它
You can overcome it.
你可以改变 可以做得更好
You can be different. You can be better.
或许就是这样
Maybe that's it.
或许这就是监视者的考验
Maybe that's the Monitor's test.
你模样真的很像他
You really look just like him.
希望只是看上去像而已
I hope that's where the resemblance ends.
所以他真的用那本书重写了整个世界吗
So he really rewrote the world with that book?
他重写了我的人生
He rewrote my life?
没错
Yeah.
有意思
It's funny.
因为我觉得我一直就是这样
Because I feel like this was always me.
但大家都是这么觉得的 对吧
But I guess everybody does, right?
这就是你
This is you.
一个愿意为正确的事情挺身而出的人
Someone who is willing to stand up for what's right.
等一切都回归正常了
I mean, after all of this goes back to normal,
你还会是这个你
that'll still be who you are.
你姐姐真是个幸运的女人
Your sister is a very lucky woman.
我是那个幸运的妹妹
I'm a lucky sister.
好了 去吧
Okay. Go.
拯救世界
Save the world.
发生什么了
What's happening?
迪根肯定又在重写现实了
Deegan must be rewriting reality again.
或者说毁灭现实
Or destroying it.
有一个办法能减慢他的速度
There might be a way to slow him down.
我们直接减慢时间
We literally slow down time.
拜托 你们过去三个小时听到的事情里
Come on, that's got to be like only the fourth most crazy thing
论疯狂程度 这只能排第四
you've heard in the past three hours.
我们怎么减慢时间 巴里
How do we slow down time, Barry?
如果超女和我以7马赫以上的速度
If Supergirl and I travel around the globe
向相反方向的方向绕行地球
in opposite directions at just over mach 7,
就能创造出足够强大的离心力
we should be able to create enough centrifugal force
减慢地球的自转
to slow the Earth's rotation.
以及地球上的一切
And everything else.
从迪根手里把书抢过来
Rip the book out of Deegan's hands,
一切就能回归正常
and everything goes back to normal.
我们可以的
We can do this.
你们两个会死的
You both die.
我打开书的时候
When I opened the book,
看见你们两个死了
I watched both of you die,
因为你们如你们所言那么做了
doing exactly what you're talking about.
如果书里这么写
If it's in the book--
那就是命运
It's destiny.
我相信克拉克
I believe Clark.
我们必须做点什么
We have to try something.
-你准备好了吗 -好了
- You ready? - Yeah.
卡拉
Kara.
你去哪里
Where are you going?
我有办法 你就去把书抢过来吧
I have an idea. Just get the book.
那巴里和卡拉呢
And Barry and Kara?
我们只能希望命运可以被重写
We need to hope destinies can be rewritten.
诺武
Novu!
我知道你在里面 畜生
I know you're in there, you son of a bitch!
我不怕你
I'm not afraid of you.
我不佩服你
I'm not impressed by you!
别给我玩这种游戏 出来
Stop with these games, and show yourself!
多么冲动
So much passion.
多么傲慢
And hubris.
你以为
To think,
声音够大就能给神下命令是吧
that if you just yell loud enough you can command a god.
你不是神
You're not a god.
没有名字可以用来形容我
Yet, there isn't a name for what I am,
所以我就姑且以"神"自称了
so I suppose "God" will have to do.
你的时间有限
Your time is limited.
你最好还是
I'm not sure what little
别浪费宝贵的时间向我提要求
remains is best spent making demands of me.
我已经告诉你该怎么做了
I already told you what you had to do.
我知道巴里和卡拉会发生什么
I know what happens to Barry and Kara.
所以你现在抱着一线希望 认为我能改变它
And now you're here in the faint hope I can alter it.
你刚刚说你是神
Well, you just said you were a god.
我认为你并不是
Now, I don't think you're
在考验我们是否足够强大
testing us to see if we're strong enough.
而是在考验我们是否足够正义
I think you're testing us to see if we are good enough.
而且我认为
And I don't think,
在你考验过的宇宙之中
in any of the universes you've tested,
没有任何人像我这样站在你面前
that anyone has ever stood and confronted you like this.
没错
Yes.
你是他们中的第一个
You are the first in a multitude.
我不是你需要的人
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表