剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Your boyfriend Jimmy,
艾丽克斯 荣恩
Alex, J'onn,
还有小外星仔布莱尼
that little alien runt Brainy.
连你母亲也是
Even your own mother.
他们嘲笑你 羞辱你
They've mocked you, humiliated you,
背叛你
betrayed you.
每个人都是
Every last one.
逃避事实很管用 对吧
Denial's a very powerful thing, isn't it?
事实一直都摆在你面前
It's been standing right in front of you all this time.
你却选择忽略
And you chose not to see it.
卡拉·丹弗斯就是
Kara Danvers is
超女
Supergirl.
虽然我快死了
I'm about to die,
但至少我活着的时候不是个傻子
but at least I lived without ever being a fool.
你孤家寡人 两手空空
You're left with no one and nothing.
随着凯特科记者卡拉·丹弗斯曝光事实
Following the revelations of CatCo reporter Kara Danvers' expose,
内阁根据
the Cabinet invoked the
第二十五修正案 罢免贝克的总统职位
25th Amendment to remove Baker from office.
新闻的力量不容小觑
Talk about power of the press.
我受伤的朋友如是说道
Says my injured friend.
我还是不敢相信你的眼睛成了这样
I still can't believe what happened to your eye.
我也是
Me either.
很遗憾布莱尼没能设计出不带副作用的
I'm sorry Brainy couldn't design the Harun-El extractor
哈伦·艾尔提取器 但我们都很高兴你没事
without kickback, but I think we're all just happy you're okay.
我很高兴正义最终获胜
Well, I'm just happy justice prevailed
洛克伍德及其党羽也被关了起来
and Lockwood and his cohorts got locked up.
这伤也提醒着我 我毕竟是凡人
And the injury reminds me that I'm human,
否则我可能就忘了
which I started to miss.
我很高兴大家又开始沟通了
Well, I'm just happy people are talking again,
愿意听取事实
and, you know, listening to facts.
最新消息
莱克斯·卢瑟在雪莱岛爆♥炸♥中身亡
对 这些日子太黑暗了
Yeah. These have been some dark days.
我承认 有几次我差点以为
And I'll admit, there were some times where I thought
我们再也没法重见光明
we would never get out of it,
但我们没放弃 依旧不懈努力
but we didn't give up, and we kept chipping away,
直到我们让真♥相♥大白
until we brought the truth to light.
你们敢信是新闻业拯救了世界吗
Can you believe the Fourth Estate saved the day?
副总统普拉斯提诺放宽军事管制
Vice President Plastino has lifted martial law
并恢复了《外星人赦免法》
and reinstated the Alien Amnesty Act
直到国会进行全面投票为止
until such time as a full vote can be held in Congress.
另一方面
On another note,
我想给超女捎个信
I want to send a message to Supergirl,
无论她身在何处
wherever she may be.
这个国家曾怀疑你
For a moment, this country doubted you.
但我们不会重蹈覆辙
But we won't make that mistake again.
一个知恩图报的国家感谢你的功劳
A grateful nation thanks you for your service.
城市里没有坦克和士兵就好多了 对吧
City's a lot nicer without the tanks and the soldiers, huh?
话说早了 整年看不见作战背心才算好
If I don't see another tactical vest all year, it'll be too soon.
我们在很短的时间里
We've been through a lot of intense stuff together
一起经历了很多深刻的事 是吧
in a short amount of time, haven't we?
-这将是本世纪最保守的说法 -是的
- That would be the understatement of the century. - Yeah.
奇怪的是
So, here's the strange part.
我不希望它结束
I don't want it to end.
和你的亲密接触
The closeness with you,
让我觉得这是世界上最自然的事情
it has felt like both the most natural thing in the world
就像是一种启示
and like a revelation.
我希望我没有让我们的关系变得尴尬
And I hope to God that I haven't made this awkward between us.
我只是
I just...
我很久没有这种感觉了
I haven't felt like this in a long time,
我只是觉得我必须
and I just felt like I had to--
我也是
Ditto.
不要怕 我们什么都没看见
Fear not. We see nothing.
攻击卡
Attack card.
我就不明白了
I don't understand.
抱歉
Sorry.
你怎么这么快就学会了
How did you get so good at this so quickly?
上次我们玩过后
After last we played,
我回家进行了670亿次模拟
I went home and ran 67 billion simulations.
试图找出最理想的结果
Tried to game out the most desirable outcome.
-所以你是在算牌吗 -没错
- So you're counting cards? - Yes.
她懂了
She gets it.
别告诉别人啊
Don't tell people that.
她来了
There she is!
詹姆斯很快就到
James will be here soon,
然后全家人就团聚了
and then the whole family will be together.
-好哇 -你去哪里了
- Huzzah! - Where've you been?
我不知道该带什么 所以红的白的都带了
I didn't know what to bring, so I bought red and white.
-太好了 -真棒
- Yes! - Nice!
既然你来了 我们就能分组玩"你做我猜"
Now that you're here, we can divide up and play Catch Phrase.
是啊 荣恩让我们换掉了平常的队伍
Yeah, J'onn is making us switch up the usual teams.
我的地盘 我说了算
My house, my rules.
但是 你和我是一组的 对吗
But, uh, you're with me, right?
一直如此
Always.
很好
Good.
我再去倒点红酒
I'm gonna get some more wine.
你不会因为布莱尼在游戏里老赢
You're not upset that Brainy's just killing it over there
你就生气吧 因为你知道我们会干掉他
with this game, right? 'Cause you know we're gonna take him down.
-我们会"碾压"他 但是 -对
- Uh, we're gonna cream him, but... - Yeah.
不 我是
No, I'm, uh...
我担心莉娜
I'm worried about Lena.
我必须要告诉她真♥相♥
I have to tell her the truth.
我不能再瞒着她了
I can't keep it from her anymore.
莉娜经历了一场劫难
Lena's been through hell.
我们终于能
We finally got to a place
恢复些许正常了
where it sort of feels a little normal again,
所以 我也说不清 在我们夺走这一切之前
so, I don't know, maybe you just let her enjoy the evening
你就让她好好享受今晚吧
before we take it away.
你说的没错
You're right.
今晚不说
Not tonight.
快快快 好了 我们开始
Come on, come on, come on. Okay, here we go.
相互对立只会导致更多的分♥裂♥
Turning against each other has only led to more division,
更多的仇恨和暴♥力♥
more hate and more violence.
一定有更好的办法
There must be a better way.
你的观点因为你父亲的事而改变了吗
Has your perspective changed because of what happened to your father?
是的
Yes.
我亲眼目睹了
I've seen firsthand how
这种愤怒是如何撕裂一个家庭的
that kind of anger can tear a family apart.
我有那种心碎的经历
I've lived that heartbreak.
我想确保没有人会再经历这种事
And I wanna make sure nobody else has to.
如果人类和外星人能彼此倾听
If humans and aliens can just listen to each other,
那我们就能站起来 团结起来
then we can stand up, united,
对付那些企图分♥裂♥我们的人
against those who seek to divide us.
在休假吗
Vacation?
周末旅行
Weekend trip.
看来你收拾了不少东西啊
Looks like you packed plenty.
但我们会找到你的 伊芙
But we'll always find you, Eve.
不管你戴了多少假发
No matter how many wigs you cycle through.
你是谁
Who are you?
你心知肚明 亲爱的
You already know that, dear.
我照你说的做了
I did everything you asked.
我为他工作
I worked for him.
我为了他而伤害人们
I hurt people for him.
莱克斯应该有所成就的
Lex was supposed to move the needle.
他失败了
He failed.
那你就放过我吧
So let me go.
抱歉 亲爱的
Sorry, sweetie,
那不在议程上
that's not on the agenda.
利维坦无处不在
Leviathan is everywhere.
每个人都是利维坦
Leviathan is everyone.
利维坦要来了
And Leviathan is coming.
我在哪里
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表