剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
完全听我的命令
Exactly when I say.
她刚刚救了你一命
She just saved your life.
我准你说话了吗 丹弗斯
Did I give you permission to speak, Danvers?
你该庆幸你没有因为违反
You're lucky you're not in handcuffs for violating Article 90
军事审判统一法典第90条而被拷起来
of the Uniform Code of Military Justice.
你的指挥权归我了
Your command is now mine.
卡拉·丹弗斯的生活结束了
Kara Danvers' life is over.
一个新闻记者执行秘密军事行动
A member of the press working out of a secret military operation.
我将向总统建议
I'm going to recommend to the President
马上征召你回来执行任务
we immediately conscript you back into service.
如果你对服从命令有任何意见
And if you have any reservations about obeying,
你就想想如果你的敌人
you think about what would happen
知道了你的真实身份会怎样
if your enemies found out who you are.
你的朋友 你的家人
Your friends, your family,
你关心的每个人都会成为目标
everyone you care about would have a target on their back.
我必须要这样
I had to.
-她发现了 -发现什么了
- She found out. - Found out what?
她知道我是超女了
She knows I'm Supergirl.
-你们俩还好吗 -还行
- You two okay? - We're okay.
我♥干♥的
I did that.
-她有告诉其他人吗 -没有
- Did she tell anyone? - No.
荣恩 我们叫你过来是因为
J'onn, we called you here because...
你们想让我抹去她的记忆
You want me to wipe her mind.
对 把她知道一切关于超女的都抹掉
Yeah. Erase everything she knows about Supergirl.
入侵人的思想也是一种暴♥力♥
Invading someone's mind is a form of violence.
我对曼彻斯特做过 我真的不该那样做
I did it with Manchester, and I really shouldn't have.
-那我们另想办法 -是的
- We'll find another way. - Yeah.
我来吧
I'll do it.
我当然会做
Of course, I'll do it.
我不知道那种油漆多久才会消失
I didn't realize quite how permanent that paint was going to be.
如果这是昨天袭击造成的唯一永远伤害
Well, if this is the only lasting damage from yesterday's attack,
那我可以接受
then I will take it.
是这样的 当我摔在阳台上时
There's that, and I badly bruised my tailbone
重伤了我的尾椎骨
when I fell over the balcony.
所以你要这样走路吗
Is that why you're walking like that?
-别笑了 -有淤青吗
- Don't laugh. - It's a bruise?
-我这是七级疼痛 -抱歉
- My pain is at a seven. - Sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我不知道地球上也有这个
I didn't know they had those on Earth.
它没在资料库里
It wasn't in the database.
那是什么
What is that?
那是个维特拉人
That creature is a Vertullarian.
是求真者
A Truth Seeker.
既然我们已经结束了昨天的混乱
Well, now that we're done with the excitement from yesterday,
我们可以继续调查
we can carry on with the investigation
超女的身份了
into Supergirl's identity.
今天之内 我要搞定她
By the end of the day, I'll get her.
没人能欺骗一个求真者
There's no way to deceive a Truth Seeker.
它有一个能力 揭露谎言
It has one function, to expose lies.
所有知道超女秘密身份的人
Anyone who knows Supergirl's secret identity
都处于极大危险之中
is at incredible risk.
荣恩不能抹去哈雷
J'onn can't erase Haley's intention
想找到她身份的想法
of finding her identity.
我们能控制的是她得到信息的途径
What we can control is her access to the information.
那我们要抹去超查部里所有
So, we wipe the minds of everyone at the DEO
知道我是超女的人的记忆
who knows I'm Supergirl.
就像哈雷一样
Just like with Haley,
我得抹去他们所有能把
I'll go in and erase every memory they have
卡拉和超女联♥系♥起来的记忆
that connects Kara with Supergirl.
那样做你没意见吗
Are you okay doing that?
他们都同意了 他们想保护你
They've given their consent. They want to protect you.
好吧
Okay.
我也必须清除记忆
I have to be mind-wiped, too.
什么
What?
不 我必须这样
No, I have to.
不行 这不可能
No, it's out of the question.
听着 即使我能骗过求真者
Look, even if I could beat the Truth Seeker,
我还是会有犯错的危险
there'd still be a danger that I would slip up,
发发短♥信♥ 或是共享信息
you know, with a text or just sharing information
又或者仅仅因为你是我妹妹
or simply the fact that you are my sister
而且我爱你
and I love you.
那你就必须更精明 更谨慎
So, you'll be smarter and more careful.
如果艾丽克斯的记忆没有被抹去
If Alex's mind isn't wiped,
哈雷百分之百
there is a 100% certainty
会发现你的秘密身份
that Haley will still discover your secret identity.
我刚从一个
I just came back from a world
你不认识我的世界回来
where you didn't know who I was.
我不想再经历一次了
I'm not doing that again.
-没其他办法了 -有
- There's no other way. - There is.
你可以辞职 直接走 离开那里
You can quit. Just leave. Get out of there.
-卡拉 -如果你不在那里工作
- Kara... - Haley's not a danger to you
-哈雷对你就没有威胁 -我不能辞职
- when you don't work there. - I can't quit.
你之前也说过
You said it before.
我必须留下 我必须从内部与其斗争
I have to stay, and I have to fight this from within.
没有了你 我就不是我了
Who am I without you?
我成为超女的真正目的
The whole reason I became Supergirl was...
就是为了救你
It was to save you.
我还会是这个目的
And I'm still gonna be the reason.
我还是我
I'm still gonna be me.
你也还是卡拉 我的妹妹
And you're still gonna be Kara, my sister.
我只是
I just...
我不会知道你是超女了
I won't know that you're Supergirl.
那我每天都要骗你
I'll have to lie to you every day.
那不是谎言 那是
It's not a lie. It's...
那是保守一个秘密
It's keeping a secret.
而且我允许你有秘密
And I'm giving you permission.
这一次让我来救你
Now let me save you this time.
梅芙 怎么了
Hey, Maeve. What's up?
可以啊 我可以聊妈妈的生日
Uh, yeah. Yeah, I can talk about Mom's birthday.
没有 没有什么重要的事
No. Nothing important.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
一切都会好的
Everything's gonna be okay.
我受不了了
I can't.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表