剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
What? You can't just--
你母亲还住在枫叶大道245号♥ 对吗
Your mother still lives at 245 Maple Drive, right?
每周五晚都去圣约瑟夫玩宾果
Bingo night every Friday at St. Joseph's?
你总不希望那个叫贝蒂·拜罗姆的婆娘
We wouldn't want that awful Betty Byrom woman
终于有机会大胜而归
to finally have a chance at winning.
对吧
Would we?
72小时
Seventy-two hours.
你打算怎样出去
How are you gonna leave without--
这交给我
Leave that to me.
我需要我的财物和一位裁缝
I'll need my effects and my tailor.
还有我的私人飞机
And my jet.
车移至E8
Rook to E-8.
皇后移至H5
Queen to H-5.
象移至G6
Bishop to G-6.
皇后移至H8
Queen to H-8.
将军
Checkmate.
卡兹尼亚
你好
卡兹尼亚
九个月前
等等
你 别乱来
她很危险
她不过是个姑娘
看看她
不过是迷路的流浪狗
瞧
你是谁
真神奇 你和她一模一样
我们确认过超女的行踪了吗
在美国
America.
艾丽克斯
Alex.
艾丽克斯是谁
你会乖乖听话
成为有力的武器 对吗
我想是的
艾丽克斯
Alex.
卡兹尼亚
Kaznia.
父亲 母亲
服从
听
很好
现在我们带你去看看外面
太阳给你能力
雪鸟
听
控制住她 控制住她
艾丽克斯 艾丽克斯
Alex... Alex...
她和超女一模一样
你确定吗
是的 卢瑟先生
她有超能力吗
有超能力
尽快赶来
你能立刻赶来吗
救命
别怕
救命
谁来救救我
死了三个人
我的人不敢进去
你好
他不必害怕
He has nothing to fear,
你也是
and neither do you.
我叫莱克斯
My name is Lex.
艾丽克斯
Alex?
是啊
Sure.
艾丽克斯
Alex.
我可以教她如何控制能力
I can show her how to master her powers
并帮你控制住她
and help you contain her.
我就知道你能做到
I know you're the man for the job.
莱克斯·卢瑟
Lex Luthor.
关于氪星的一切你就是头号♥专家
Foremost specialist on everything Krypton.
你会让她成为卡兹尼亚的武器 对吗
You will make her Kaznia's weapon, hmm?
你让她恨谁她就恨谁
She'll hate whomever you want.
操作性条件反射是我的专长
Operant conditioning is a specialty of mine.
但是你必须严格按照我的指示去做
But you'll need to follow my instructions to the letter.
我们无法击垮氪星人 但或许可以操控她
Can't break a Kryptonian, but maybe we can bend one.
你要什么回报
And for this?
钱 和之前说好的一样
Money, as discussed.
他手头没以前那么富裕了
He's not as liquid as he used to be.
我警告你 你不过是个顾问
I warn you, you are only a consultant.
我发誓
Cross my heart.
就是他害她十分紧张
That's the one who made her uncomfortable.
让他消失
Get rid of him.
我会把他调到基地的其他地方去
I will reassign him elsewhere on the base.
她不会再见到他了
She will not see him again.
她有透视能力
She can see through walls.
彼得
Pyotr.
下次不要畏缩
Next time, don't flinch.
我也在这种地方住过许久
你喜欢这里吗
我不知道我喜欢什么
他们教你英语了吗
Did they teach you any English?
教了一点
Little.
你在
Are you
生我的气吗
angry at me?
因为你救了一个孩子吗 没有
For saving a child? No.
你做得对
You did the right thing.
我听到了哀痛声
I heard pain.
我并不知道自己的能力
I did not know my strength.
你想知道吗
Would you like to?
艾丽克斯
Alex,
我唯一记得的只有你的名字
your name is only thing I remember.
这么说吧 我们以前是好友
Let's just say we were besties.
朋友
好朋友
我是哪里人
我和别人不一样
为什么
我很快会把所有的事都告诉你的
I'll tell you everything soon.
时间到了 我要走了
Time's up and I have to go.
巧克力饼干
吃吧
Go on.
你要用他们的方式去看待这个世界
You need to see the world as they do.
我会寄些书给你
给你一些学习的资料
在我回来的时候
要说英文
English.
真是天上掉馅饼 怎么会这样 克隆人吗
Pennies from heaven. How does this happen? Clone?
我想我知道原因
I think I know.
那叫做哈伦·艾尔 是黑氪石
It's called Harun-El. Black Kryptonite.
它把氪星劈成两半
It splits Kryptonians in two.
超女一定是接触到它了
Supergirl must have come into contact with it.
她现在脑子一片空白
She's a blank slate.
没有超女的记忆
Doesn't share Supergirl's memories.
我们还不知道黑氪石究竟是怎么回事
We don't know exactly how this works, yet.
我们
"We"?
是莉娜 她手上还有更多的石头
It's Lena, and she has more.
好极了
Brava.
我和你说了我在L公♥司♥比在凯特科更有作为
I told you I'd be more useful at L-Corp than CatCo.
我亲爱的妹妹怎么样了
And how is my darling sister?
执着于此
Obsessed.
她就快利用哈尔·艾尔实现突破了
About to have a breakthrough with the Harun-El.
但她暂时还没有结果
But she hasn't produced results yet.
确保她会取得成果
See that she does.
我是留在这里和共♥产♥党一起吗
So do I stay and hang with the commies?
什么 不 你要开车
What? No, you're driving.
好的
Oh, sure.
有什么计划
So what's the play?
纸老虎
Paper tigers.
中文的俗语
Chinese idiom.
纸老虎有威胁 但也不堪一击
Paper tigers threaten, but are destroyed easily.
卡兹尼亚想对美国采取行动
Kaznia wants to move on the US.
他们比俄♥罗♥斯♥人还疯狂
They're crazier than Russia.
他们想恢复苏联往昔的辉煌岁月
They wanna bring back the glory days of the Soviet Union.
所以你要帮他们吗
So you wanna help them?
我不在乎他们的政♥治♥
I don't care about their politics.
改朝换代 国王驾崩
Regimes change. Kings die.
但如果卡兹尼亚袭击美国
But if Kaznia attacks America,
我阻止了袭击 美国就会把我当英雄来膜拜
and I foil the attack, America will hail me as a hero.
所以在东西方两地 我都需要安排罪羊者
To do that, I'm gonna need patsies in both the East and the West.
奥蒂斯 去找你姐姐
So, Otis, fetch your sister
给我找个真正的美国人
and find me a real American.
找一个有感召力又激进的人
Someone charismatic, a radical.
我正好有个人选 卢瑟先生
I think I know just the guy, Mr. Luthor.
他叫本·洛克伍德 样子看着很聪明
Name's Ben Lockwood, seems smart.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表