剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
看来他先从詹姆斯下手了
Seems he started with James.
我们必须把他找出来
We have to find him.
留下陪詹姆斯
Stay with James.
他现在需要朋友们
He needs his friends right now.
我去找曼彻斯特 一切到此为止
I'll find Manchester. This ends today.
莉娜 发生这种事我很遗憾
Lena, I'm so sorry this is happening,
但你和我都知道现代医学的局限性
but you and I both know the limitations of modern medicine.
哪怕是最好的情况 詹姆斯也会瘫痪
I mean, even best case scenario would leave James paralyzed.
你的血清可以让他完全康复
Your serum could heal him entirely.
或杀死他
Or it can kill him.
我不能仅凭意愿召唤出大突破
I can't summon a breakthrough through sheer force of will.
那为什么每次我见你在压力下工作
Then how is it that every time I've seen you work under pressure,
都成功获得了突破
you have done exactly that?
莉娜 L公♥司♥和超查部
Lena, you have all of L-Corp,
所有的资源任由你调配
and you have the DEO at your disposal.
肯定还有你没利用的资源
I mean, there must be some resource that you're not utilizing.
有消息通知我
Keep me updated.
我找到曼彻斯特了
I found Manchester.
他做了很可怕的事 我能感觉到
He's done something terrible. I can sense it.
-我和你一起去 -好
- I'm coming with you. - All right.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
去找曼彻斯特·布莱克 他就是罪魁祸首
After Manchester Black. He's the one responsible.
注意安全 卡拉和我能看好家
Well, be safe. Kara and I can hold down the fort.
不 我
No, I, uh...
我必须去凯特科
I... I have to go to CatCo.
现在吗 詹姆斯是你最好的朋友
Now? I mean, James is your best friend.
他不在岗位上时 有人替班会让他安心
He would want to know that someone could be there if he couldn't.
-假如有什么万一呢 -我很快就回来
- What if something happens? - I'll be back soon.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
这是我父亲去世的地方
This is where my father died.
-超女 -交给我
- Supergirl! - I'm on it.
你好啊 荣恩
Hello, J'onn.
你怎会有能力做到这种事
How are you capable of this?
当你闯入我的大脑
When you broke into my mind
阻止我杀洛克伍德一伙人时
to stop me from killing the Lockwood brood,
你打开了一条通道
you opened up a motorway.
我也来去自如
It goes both ways.
所以每当你在我的脑子里胡乱窥探时
So, whenever you poke around in my mind
我也能窥探你的脑子 我也那样做了
I can poke around in yours. So, I did.
瞧瞧我找到了什么
And lookie what I found.
你们族人最强有力的武器
Your peoples most powerful weapon.
你不知道你手中的东西有多强大
You don't know what you're toying with.
可我知道
Oh, but I do.
我深深潜入你的脑海看了个遍
I dug deep into your mind. And the ground.
你们自称和平人士 火星人
You call yourself a man of peace, Martian,
但你们的神是愤怒之神
but your god was one of wrath!
你烧毁我父亲的坟墓
You burned my father's grave
就为了给我上神学课吗
to teach me a theology lesson?
你忘记了赫隆米尔的惩罚
You forget H'ronmeer's punishments.
你是个伪君子
You're a hypocrite.
醒醒吧 伙计
Wake up, man!
是时候踏上真正的正义之路了
It's time you followed the true righteous path.
憎恨正像烧毁火星那样焚烧这个世界
And we can put a stop to the hate that's burning this world up,
我们可以阻止它
just like it burned up Mars.
我们可以一起阻止它
We can stop it together.
我全都听到了
I heard everything.
荣恩 他说的"惩罚"是什么意思
J'onn, what did he mean when he said "The punishments"?
你有没有注意到
Have you ever noticed
你走到哪她的眼睛都盯着你看
that her eyes seem to follow you everywhere?
莱克斯
Lex...
莱克斯 情况比我想得更糟
Lex, it's worse than I thought.
假如我们不帮詹姆斯 他会死的
If we don't help him, James is gonna die.
你到底为什么在乎吉米
Why do you even care about Jimmy?
我以为你们已经分手了 大解脱啊
I thought you two broke up, and good riddance.
我推开詹姆斯
I pushed James away
是因为假如他发现我们有合作
because if he found out about us working together,
那会毁了我和他的感情
it would destroy our relationship.
而如今你叫我跟你合作去救他
And now, you're asking me to work with you to save him?
你说得对 十足的讽刺
You were right, the irony is delicious.
帮我完善哈伦·艾尔
Help me fix the Harun-El,
让我能救你们两个
and I can save both you and him.
我无法成功分离
I haven't been able to separate
药物有治愈功效的成分
the drug's more curative properties from its...
和超自然成分
extra-normal ones.
超能力
Super powers.
说多了听起来就不傻气了 试试看
Sounds less silly the more you say it. Try it.
致命的正是药物的超能力
Its super powers is what makes this drug so lethal.
明白吗 超能力需要被分离 限♥量♥
Okay? The powers need to be isolated and dosed out.
而你对氪石的研究经验最多
And you have more experience working with Kryptonite,
无论什么形式 远超过任何人
in all of its forms, than anyone else.
所以 求你帮帮我
So, please help me.
你信任我吗
You trust me?
我信任你的话 你会信任我吗
Would you trust me if I did?
但我需要你
But I need you,
这就够了
and that's enough.
莱克斯和莉娜·卢瑟
Lex and Lena Luthor,
协力救助超人最好的朋友
teaming up to save Superman's best pal.
母亲会怎么想
What would Mother think?
我的梦预知失败了
My dreams are failing me.
我本该预知到这件事的
I should've seen this coming.
我还算什么英雄
What good am I as a hero
我连自己挚爱的人都保护不了
if I can't even protect the people that I love?
那我的能力呢
What about my powers?
推论能力
Of deduction.
是我该预知到这件事
It should've been I that predicted this.
像游♥行♥这样的政♥治♥成功总会引起强烈抵♥制♥
A backlash always follows a political success like the march.
我的军团戒指也还在曼彻斯特手里
And Manchester is still in possession of my Legion ring.
他能靠戒指潜入凯特科而不被发现
He could use it to fly into CatCo undetected.
都怪我
I am to blame.
你们还好吗
Are you guys all right?
奥尔森先生情况稳定了
Mr. Olsen is stable.
我们成功移除了他颈椎附近的
We were able to remove a significant amount of shrapnel
相当一部分弹片
from around his cervical vertebra,
但我从未见过普通子弹造成这么大伤害
but I have never seen a normal bullet cause this much damage.
我们让他进入了药物诱导性昏迷
We've placed him in a medically-induced coma.
为了消肿 理所应当
To reduce swelling, of course.
有些重要决定要做 谁是直系亲属
There are going to be some decisions to make. Who is next of kin?
我们中 没有他的亲属
Well, there's... There's no family present,
但我可以代表直系亲属
but I can act as next of kin.
我们需要亲属来决定
We need a family member.
我是联邦特工 受过大量的医疗训练
Look, I'm FBI, and I have extensive medical training--
抱歉 没有法♥院♥允许的话
Sorry, without a court order--
我是直系亲属
I'm next of kin.
抱歉 刚下红眼航♥班♥
Sorry, I just got off a red-eye.
凯丽·奥尔森 詹姆斯的妹妹
I'm Kelly Olsen, James' sister.
你说你是联邦特工
Did you say FBI?
你是卡拉的姐姐吗
Are you Kara's sister?
是的 我是艾丽克斯
Yeah, um, I'm Alex.
很高兴终于见到你
It's nice to finally meet you.
真希望不是在这种情况下相见
I wish it was under better circumstances.
我想立刻去看詹姆斯
I'd like to see James, right away.
-没问题 -好
- Absolutely. - Okay.
这些人也都是家属
And these people are family, too.
请确保他们能探望病人
Make sure they have access.
这着实是种惊人的物质
It really is a remarkable substance.
是先在老鼠身上试验的
It started with mice.
当然 选择前灵长类动物
Sure, a supraprimate.
你就像在按照维基手册运营实验室
It's like your're running a lab out of a Wikipedia handbook.
怪不得效率如此低下
No wonder you're so behind schedule.
你一定要每时每刻都嘲讽我 激怒我吗
Are you going to taunt and provoke me the entire time?
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表