剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
That weapon you sold me, it barely burned through the Phorians.
-你是谁 -什么意思 我是凯伦
- Who is this? - What do you mean? It's Karen.
妈 凯瑞不让我用电脑
Mom, Cary won't let me use the computer.
我先挂了
I've got to go.
外星人抢我工作
如何杀死佛里人
总觉得有外星人躲在我家附近
杀掉那些蟑螂
刚砸了外星人的车 感觉很爽
布莱尼
Brainy,
这些电脑上的聊天室
these chat rooms on these computers...
都是从暗网过滤来的
All filtered through the dark web.
服务器网址遍布全国
ISPs originated from all over the country.
却无法追踪
Yet untraceable.
但我在一封删掉的邮件缓存中查到了线索
But I did find something in a deleted e-mail cache.
戴维营的设计图纸
Blueprints of Camp David.
默茜和奥蒂斯
Mercy and Otis.
他们要袭击总统的外星人峰会
They're going to attack the President's alien summit.
你之前说得对
You were right about the crimes.
那些犯罪都是仇恨引起的
They were motivated by hate,
而且他们有一群人...
and there's a web of people--
既然你知道了真♥相♥ 就可以抗争了 卡拉
Now that you know what's happening, you can fight it, Kara.
但我需要你的帮助
But I need your help.
他们要袭击外星人峰会
They're going to attack the alien summit.
帮我保护现场
Help me keep it safe.
再帮我阻止这个组织的其他行动
And then help me take on the rest of this movement
这个组织比我见过的任何敌人都壮大
because it is bigger than anything I have ever fought.
参与其中的人
The people involved in it
就像是我每天在拯救的人
are like the people I save every day.
我知道如何阻止恶徒 但这些人...
A villain, I know how to stop, but these people...
抱歉 但我不能和你并肩作战
I'm sorry, but I cannot fight with you.
这次不行
Not this time.
但你必须这样做
But... But you have to.
是你第一个发现的 是你...
You were the first person to see this. You...
让我睁开双眼看清这一切
Who yelled at me to open my eyes!
你怎么能不参与进来呢
How can you not join me now?
因为这不再是我的战役
Because it's no longer my path to fight.
我父亲过世时 给我留下了一句话
When my father passed, he gave me a message.
"如赫隆米尔教导的那样生活 促进和平"
"Live as H'ronmeer taught and promote peace."
我不能拿着剑来促进和平
I cannot do that whilst holding a sword.
我会帮助需要帮助的人
I will help those in need,
我也会像沃斯博士一样提倡改变
and I will be a voice for change like Dr. Vose.
我会支持你 卡拉
I will support you, Kara.
但我不能陪你去战斗
But I cannot join your battle.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
对不起 超女 我做不到
I'm sorry, Supergirl, but I can't.
我不会取消峰会
I won't cancel the summit.
格雷夫斯姐弟非常危险
The Graves siblings are dangerous operatives.
我很担心他们会伤害你和外星宾客
I'm afraid of what they could do to you and your alien guests.
我也担心
So am I.
但总会有令人担心的事
But there's always someone to be afraid of.
某种不受我们控制的力量或威胁
Some force, some threat that is beyond our control.
但我们必须继续前行
And yet, we carry on.
向恐惧妥协的人算不上领袖
A leader who caves to fear is no leader at all.
我会通知特勤处 超查部
I'll alert the Secret Service, the DEO,
我们会一起合作
we'll co-ordinate with them.
戴维营
-你还好吗 -没事
- You doing okay? - Yeah.
谢谢你能来
And thanks for being here.
我知道你现在不是每场战役都出席
I know you pick your battles now.
这次战役很有吸引力
Well, it seemed like a good battle to pick.
你们能来真是太好了
I'm thrilled that you're here.
要知道这是戴维营历史上
You know this is the first time in history
第一次接待非本星球的宾客
that we've hosted guests that were not born on this planet.
至少已知情况是这样
At least that we, uh, know about.
艾森豪威尔总统
President Eisenhower named
给戴维营起名时用了
it Camp David after his son and grandson,
儿子和孙子的名字 他们都叫戴维
who were both named, of course, David.
艾丽克斯 是电脉冲炸♥弹♥
Alex. It's the EMP.
求救 求救 直升机正在坠落
Mayday, mayday! Chopper is going down.
大家保持冷静 都别乱动
Hey, everybody, stay calm. Nobody move.
不要乱动
Nobody move.
查看周围情况
Secure the perimeter.
那是电脉冲炸♥弹♥
That was the EMP.
快 多克斯特工
Now, Agent Dox.
反波长装置已启动
Wavelength countermeasures active.
成功了 干得漂亮 布莱尼
It worked! Nice one, Brainy.
太好了
Eureka!
这里的灯都炸了
The lights are blown in here.
我们得把总统转移到安全屋
We gotta move the President to the safe room.
刚才只是调虎离山
That was just a distraction.
总统女士
Madam President.
你觉得他们就在附近吗
Do you think they're inside the perimeter?
肯定在
I know they are.
好了 带她进去
All right, take her back.
你们去确保房♥间安全
You guys, go, clear the house.
艾丽克斯 他们穿着超查部制♥服♥
Alex, they're in DEO uniforms.
大家都没事吗
Okay, is everybody okay back there?
没事 把她带出去
We're good, let's get her out.
快走 快
Now, go, now.
你会没事的 女士
You'll be fine, ma'am.
-你还好吗 -我没事
- Are you all right? - I'm fine!
抓住他们
Just get them.
超女 我知道你听得见
Supergirl! I know you can hear me.
打不死的小强
You filthy roach.
告诉你 这是你阻止不了的
You need to know you won't stop this.
我要阻止你们两个
I'm stopping you both.
这不是你以往的那种正义与邪恶的斗争
This isn't one of your battles where it's good versus evil.
因为这次我们是正义的
Because we are the good guys,
我们为了拯救这个国家而战斗
fighting to save this country.
我们会不惜一切取得胜利
We'll do whatever it takes to win.
救命
Help!
超女
Supergirl!
你真以为
You really thought
我姐姐会杀了我吗
my sister would kill me?
你以为今晚你阻止了我们
You think you stopped us tonight,
但导火索已经引燃
but the fuse was lit.
那景象将会美妙绝伦
And it's gonna be beautiful.
大家都安全了 总统没事 你抓住他们了吗
Everyone's safe here. The President's fine. Did you get them?
只抓住一个
Only one.
你可以嘴硬反抗
You can act as tough as you want,
但我们会让你说出默茜的下落
but you are gonna tell us where Mercy went.
到那时 你就会后悔自己没有早点说出来
And when you do, you're gonna wish you had done it sooner.
把他带走
Just take him.
老天 我真讨厌那家伙
God, I hate that guy.
这些东西你从哪弄来的
Where did you get all that stuff?
艾克沙修的漫画书店
The comic book store on Excelsior.
那家店跟温的公♥寓♥在同一条街上
Oh, that's right down the street from Winn's apartment.
还有这件羊毛衫 温有件一模一样的
And that cardigan. Winn has the same one.
是吗
Does he?
好吧 没错
All right, yes.
我分♥析♥了我们最近的一系列冲突
You see, I analyzed our recent torrent of conflicts
并没有找到其中♥共♥同的原因
and I couldn't find a common factor.
我按你的方式来
I did things your way,
是错的
wrong.
我按军团的方式来 还是错的
I did things the Legion way, wrong.
我按自己的方式来
I did things my way,
就更加错了
so very wrong.
我就是做不好
I just couldn't win.
于是我就意识到 问题就在这里
And then I realized, that's it.
我做不好是因为我不是温
I can't win because I'm not Winn.
他是你的... 你的好兄弟
He was your... Your bro.
我不是他
I'm not him.
除非...
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表