剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
- Sure. You seem better. - I am. Thanks to you.
我应该穿梅芙的裙子吗
I'm supposed to wear one of Maeve's dresses?
我还要从她那里拿走什么
What else am I going to take from her?
你不能为此自责
You can't blame yourself for this.
我撒谎了
I lied.
我在开车时做了个梦
I did have a dream on the car ride.
我梦到我妈妈喝了墨黑色液体然后化成了灰
I dreamt my mom drank an inky black fluid and turned into ash.
所以我毁了梅芙的美术用品
That's why I trashed Maeve's art supplies.
但我确实用了毒墨水
But I took the poison ink literally.
只是死亡的象征而已
It was only a symbol of death.
如果我像姐姐一样费心学习
I would have known that
我本该知道的
if I had bothered to study, like my sister.
到处都是这些其他的符号♥
There were all of these other symbols,
我无法解码 就像蜘蛛网一样
things I couldn't decode, cobwebs.
成吨♥的蜘蛛网 蜘蛛们结网
Tons of cobwebs. Spiders spin webs.
我本该知道墨水只是一种象征
I should've known that the ink was only a symbol,
蜘蛛才是真正的危险
that the spiders were the real danger.
梅芙本该知道
Maeve would've known that.
梅芙本该得到超能力
Maeve should have gotten the powers.
尼娅 别对自己这么做
Nia, don't do this to yourself.
我不能告诉她我有超能力
I can't ever tell her I have them.
请听我说 对你姐姐保密
Hey. Please, listen to me. Keeping a secret from your sister
只会对你造成最深的伤害
will only hurt you more than anything else.
你没有拿走她的任何东西
You didn't take anything from her.
你不是自己选择成为有超能力的妹妹
You didn't choose to be the sister with powers.
她迟早会理解的
In time, she'll understand that.
但现在 你要对她诚实
But, right now, you have to be honest with her.
你是对的
You're right.
我会告诉她
I'll tell her.
在追悼会之后
After the memorial.
我肯定这就是
I was certain this was the
罗伯塔·米勒的货车的最近位置
last confirmed location of Roberta Miller's van.
我觉得是的 看起来像已经有人替你做了事
I think it was. Looks like somebody already did your job for you.
杰瑞·米勒 凯文·哈金斯
Jerry Miller? Kevin Huggins?
你们因贩卖♥♥不明外星物质而被捕
You're under arrest for selling an unidentified alien substance.
搜他们的身
Search them.
不 你什么都找不到 我们被抢了
No, you won't find anything. We were robbed.
-被谁 -我不知道
- By who? - I don't know.
他们说要攻击某个外星人庆典
They said something about attacking some alien festival?
我就怕这个
This is what I was afraid of.
布莱尼 抓住他们
Brainy, take 'em in.
不不不 等等 拜托 我妹妹...
No, no, no. Wait, wait. Please. My little sister...
她开着货车跟在他们后面
She took the van and went after them.
-她为什么要这么做 -我不知道 为了保护我
- Why would she do that? - I don't know, to defend me?
为了复仇
To get revenge?
她疯了
She was mad.
她开走了 甚至没有为我们停车
She bailed out and didn't even stop for us.
谁知道小吱有那么愤怒
Who knew that Squeak had that much rage?
我知道
I did.
鲍比很敏感
Bobbi's sensitive.
人们对这一点下手 你知道吗
People prey on that, you know?
她在学校被人排挤
She got pushed around at school,
在家里也被人排挤
got pushed around at home, too.
是个人都会愤怒
It'd make anyone angry.
帕瑟斯 和平之城
梅芙 你和卡拉先走吧
Maeve, why don't you and Kara go on ahead?
我们会赶上的
We'll catch up.
这是什么
What's this?
可能听着奇怪
This is going to sound strange,
但是我昨晚做了个梦
but, um, I had a dream last night.
你妈妈来找我 说这是给你的
Your mom came to me, said this was for you.
在帕瑟斯 有人去世的时候
In Parthas, when someone passes,
我们会穿白色的衣服纪念每个人的光芒
we wear white to honor the light in each of us.
人类和外星人一样
Humans and aliens alike.
见过我妈妈的人都知道 她的光芒很耀眼
Anyone who met my mom knows her light was blinding.
我很幸运每天都能沐浴其中
I'm so lucky I got to bask in it every single day.
我也很幸运能够跟随她的脚步
And I'm so lucky to follow in her footsteps,
继续她的事业 继承她的遗产...
continue her work, carry on her legacy...
梅芙 当心
Maeve, watch out!
梅芙
Maeve!
你知道那把斧头会砍上讲台
You knew that ax was going to hit the podium.
你有这种超能力
You have the powers.
-我可以解释 -别碰我
- I can explain. - Don't touch me.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
被堵住了 走这边
It's blocked. Come this way.
这边
This way.
头低下 快走
Keep your heads down. Come on.
扣留所有的入侵者
Detain all aggressors.
荣恩 把人们从屋子里带出来
J'onn, get the people out of that barn.
鲍比·米勒
Bobbi Miller?
放她走 放她走
Hey! Let her go. I said, let her go!
这是给你的最后警告
This is your final warning.
不 丹弗斯局长 不
No! Director Danvers, don't!
超女 你袭击了一个美国♥军♥方特工
Supergirl, you struck an agent of the United States military.
可你准备射杀一个无辜的外星人
And you were about to shoot down an innocent alien.
我控制着一个不稳定的外星人 你插手了
I was containing a volatile alien, and you interfered.
那个外星人只是在保卫他的家
That alien was just defending his home.
这些山寨自♥由♥之子在激怒他
These... These Children of Liberty wannabes were provoking him.
他们袭击了一个和平的追悼会
They attacked a peaceful memorial.
我们不听你的话了
Your word no longer works for us.
而我有任务在身
And I have a job to do.
就是去揭露所有事实
That's to uncover all of the facts.
而那个女孩 她不是自♥由♥之子
And that girl, she is not a Child of Liberty,
她只是个靠毒品来发泄怒气的孩子
she's just a kid who took a drug to fuel her rage.
-为什么有人 -因为这个世界
- Why would someone-- - Because this world is filled
有许多人都比她强大
with a lot of people that are bigger and stronger than her.
而那种脆弱感会让你愤怒
And that kind of vulnerability, it makes you angry.
当你无能为力时
And when you feel powerless enough,
你为了感受力量而不择手段
you will do anything it takes to feel strong.
我能理解
I can understand that.
是吗 怎么会
Really? How?
你几乎被形容成钢铁女侠
You are literally described as the Girl of Steel.
不管是外在还是内心
On the outside and the in.
你真的认为我不知道
You really think I don't
脆弱是什么感觉吗
know what it feels like to be vulnerable?
是的
No, I don't.
现在 你要么站到一边去 不然我连你也抓
Now, you either stand down, or I will arrest you, too.
来吧
Come on.
我快准备好了 就想跟我姐姐谈谈
I'm almost ready to go. I just need to talk to my sister.
-当然 我来拿 -谢谢
- Of course. Here. - Thanks.
没什么好谈的
There's nothing to talk about.
梅芙 我发誓我是要告诉你的
Maeve, I swear I was going to tell you.
是吗 什么时候
Really? When?
在追悼会之后
After the memorial service.
几个月前你就知道了
You knew for months.
这几个月来 我一直因为没有能力
For months you let me go on about
而难过不已 而你却放任自流
how upset I was that the powers hadn't kicked in yet.
你让我受到羞辱 以为自己看不到未来
You let me humiliate myself, think I was future blind--
不不 不是这样的
No, no. It wasn't like that.
我是在想办法给能力传给你
I was trying to transfer the powers to you somehow.
是这样哦
Right.
你怎么 怎么是你 你怎么会有能力
How did you, of all people, get the powers?
这种能力应该是由母亲传给女儿
They're supposed to be passed down from mother to daughter.
像你这样的人是怎么得到它们的
So how did someone like you get them?
你甚至都不是个真正的女人
You're not even a real woman.
梅芙一直是我最强大的支持者
Maeve was always my biggest supporter.
我不相信她会说出那种话
I can't believe she'd say something like that.
尼娅 我很遗憾
Nia, I'm so sorry.
我知道她会因为没有能力而难过
I knew she was gonna be crushed about the powers, but...
卡拉 她是那么的愤怒
Kara, she was so angry.
我知道这不是一♥码♥事
I know it's not the same thing,
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表