剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
I'm not who you need!
你说如果我了解了真实的自己 就会通过考验
You said I'd pass the test if I knew my true self.
真实的我充满了黑暗
My true self is filled with darkness.
但巴里和卡拉不一样
But Barry and Kara are different.
他们给人希望
They inspire hope.
他们给人鼓励 因为他们是最好的人
They inspire people because they are the best of us.
如果你这个考验
And if this test of yours
要消除阻止这场危机最大的机会
is gonna kill our best chance at stopping this crisis,
正如神所说
well, as gods go,
你不够聪明
you're not a very smart one.
宇宙是一个错综复杂的机体
The universe is a complex piece of machinery,
必须保持平衡
and balance must be maintained.
每个改变都需要新的改变来平衡
One change requires another.
你想让我怎么保持平衡呢
How would you propose I keep the balance?
你不能胸前戴着个标志
You can't just wear that symbol on your chest
就自称英雄 迪根
and call yourself a hero, Deegan.
我们的超能力会放大自我
Our powers amplify who we are.
你使用超能力的方式
And the way you've been using yours
让我知道了你没有勇气成为英雄
tells me you don't have the mettle for this.
不 不 你错了
No. No, you're wrong.
我之前没有放开去想
I didn't think big enough.
我不会再犯那种错误了
I won't make that mistake again.
看到了吗 没人能打败我
You see? There is no defeating me!
我是这个世界的主宰者
I am the master of this world!
夸夸其谈 有点过火了 对吧
Blah, blah, blah. That's a bit much, don't you think?
宝贝
Honey?
亲爱的
Yes, dear?
一个巨型机器人
An enormous robot
拥有超人的超能力
with the powers of Superman.
真刺♥激♥
This is exciting.
谢谢你叫我来
Thank you for including me.
我会保护百姓的 结束这一切
I'll protect the civilians. Finish this.
-结束了 迪根 -不
-It's over, Deegan. - No!
我才能决定什么时候结束
I decide when the story ends!
我更喜欢蓝色的你
I liked you better in blue.
露易丝
Lois.
我就说你会接住我的
Told you you'd catch me.
巴里和卡拉
Barry and Kara,
你比我更有信心
you had more faith than I did.
我对卡拉的了解没有对巴里那么深
Well, I don't Kara as well as I know Barry,
但情况恶化的时候 他不会放慢脚步
but when things get tough, he doesn't slow down.
他会更投入 跑得更快
He digs deep and runs faster.
我的堂姐也是这样
That's my cousin to a T.
你知道我为什么对他们有信心了吧
Then you know why I had faith in them.
书里有没有说我该怎么处理这个
Does the book say anything about what I should do with this?
亚魔卓的母板
Amazo's motherboard.
所以这成了一年一度的事 是吧
So this is kind of becoming an annual thing, huh?
老天 但愿别
God, I hope not.
那是... 你在笑吗
Is that a... Are you smiling?
我有点喜欢你们了
I kind of like you guys.
别告诉任何人
Don't tell anyone.
我希望很快能再见到你们
I hope to see you all again soon.
最好不要给露易丝
Preferably without giving Lois
自己往火坑跳的新理由
another reason to dive headfirst into danger.
你跳我就跳 宝贝
I dive where you dive, babe.
西斯科 你会尽地主之谊吗
Cisco, would you do the honors?
为最爱的氪星人效劳
Anything for my favorite Kryptonian.
是的 我有一个最爱的氪星人
That's right. I have a favorite Kryptonian.
是啊 很好的选择
Yes. A good choice.
好了
Well...
下次见吧
Until next time.
和你最爱的氪星人说再见
Peace out from your favorite Kryptonian.
斯摩维尔 地球三十八
我不在的时候你做了这么多的工作
Wow, you did so much work while I was gone.
这个地方看起来太棒了
This place looks amazing.
是啊 我想确保一切为妈妈好
Yeah, well, I wanted to make sure it was all good for Ma.
布莱尼和荣恩回纳欣诺市了吗
So, uh, Brainy and J'onn went back to National City?
职责所在
Duty calls.
好吧
Well,
我希望你意识到
I hope you realize
无论是不是超查部的一员
that being a part of the DEO or not being a part of the DEO,
你都不必加入一个组织来保护世界
you don't need an organization to keep the world safe.
不管宇宙怎样
And no matter the universe,
你和艾丽克斯 总会找到办法互相支持
you and Alex, you'll find a way to have each other's backs.
是的 你说对了
Yeah, you're right.
你真的比我强太多了 卡拉
Like, you really are so much stronger than me, Kara.
每次我们在一起 我都发现了
Every time we're together, I see it.
这就是为什么
Which is why
我知道我所做的是对的
I know what I'm doing is okay.
你在做什么 克拉克
What are you doing, Clark?
你别再拐弯抹角了
You need to stop beating around the bush.
人们喜欢直接的人
People like people who are direct.
发生什么了
What is going on?
我跟你说过我们在阿尔戈很开心
I told you we had a lot of fun on Argo.
-露易丝 露易丝 -我们都是成年人了
- Lois. Lois-- - We're all adults.
你怀孕了吗
Are you having a baby?
我的天 我的天
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
是啊
Yes!
恭喜 这太棒了
Congratulations! This is so great!
我真为你高兴
I'm so happy for you.
露易丝在阿尔戈最安全
And the safest place for Lois to be is on Argo.
当婴儿开始蹬脚的时候...
When the baby starts kicking...
是啊 那太可怕了
Oh, yeah, that would be awful.
所以你又要离开九个月了吗
So, you're gone another nine months?
还要更长一点
A little longer than that.
听着 这场战斗 它...
Look, this fight, it...
它让我意识到可能会失去的一切
It reminded me of everything that I could lose.
但让我放心脱掉斗篷的唯一原因
But the only reason I feel safe hanging up my cape for a while
正是你
is because of you.
这个世界有了超女后就不再需要超人
The world doesn't need Superman if it has Supergirl.
实际上这样还会更安全些
It's actually probably a bit safer.
哈佛去年的研究指出
A study out of Harvard last year
在竞争压力下 女人会比男人
said that women respond better than men
表现得更好
under competitive pressure.
我们在危机中表现得更好
We are better in a crisis.
我们更倾向于询问而不是逼问
More apt to ask questions before punching.
并不是说你不好
Not that you are not totally terrific.
至少
Bottom line,
这世界有你就安全了
the world is safe with you.
我会想念你们的
Aw. I'm gonna miss you guys.
纳欣诺市的外星人们
这个世界要是只有卡拉·丹弗斯也挺好
Honestly, the world might be fine with just Kara Danvers.
你的堂姐够好了
Your cousin ain't half bad.
克拉克 克拉克
Clark. Clark.
-什么 -烧起来了
- What? - What... It's burning.
不不不
Oh, no. No.
下次 用你的热视线吧
Next time, use your heat vision.
你说得对
Oh, you're right.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只想要一个特别的夜晚
I just wanted tonight to be special.
为什么
Why?
因为我想每晚都不一样
Because I want every night to be special.
和你一起
I mean, with you.
有很特别
But also special...
永远都是
...forever.
和你一起 我真是不会这个啊
With you... I'm so bad at this.
在堪萨斯我怎么跟你说的 直接点
What did I tell you in Kansas? Be direct.
露易丝·莱恩
Lois Lane...
-我只用说这么点吗 -是的
- That's all I had to say? - Yeah.
我喜欢直接的方式
I like this direct thing.
中城 地球一
能再次尝酒精的感觉 真是太棒了
It's nice to be able to feel the effects of alcohol again.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表