剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Exactly. I heard, in the elevator this morning,
有人说你的照片感动了他们
someone say that your photo moved them so much
他们要去外星人服务中心做志愿者
that they're going to volunteer at an alien outreach center.
很高兴能为此献一份力
It feels good to be a part of the progress,
但真正的功劳归于超女和她的新伙伴
but the real credit goes to Supergirl and her new sidekick.
如果可以 我很想做她们的独家新闻
I'd love to get an exclusive with them if I could.
伙伴
Sidekick?
我马上就去联♥系♥
I'll get right on that.
-谢了 -奥尔森先生
- Thanks. - Mr. Olsen?
你得看看这个
You need to see this.
当然
Sure thing.
-"她的新伙伴" -我不知道
- "Her new sidekick"? - I don't know.
-是我吗 -我没告诉他
- Me? - I didn't tell him.
由于昨天的示♥威♥
Oh, and as a result of yesterday's demonstration,
总统和我
the president and I, um,
认为在采取任何进一步措施前
think it's best to hold congressional hearings...
最好就此事举♥行♥国会听证会 感谢大家
on the matter before we take any further steps. Thank you very much.
我们成功了
We did it.
我们阻止了法案的废除
We stopped the repeal.
至少暂时是
For now, at least.
媒体的力量真是惊人
The power of the press is an amazing thing.
人们的力量也是如此
So is the power of the people.
丹弗斯局长
Director Danvers.
很高兴看到你回归超查部
It's good to see you back in the DEO.
很高兴能回来 上校
It's good to be back, Colonel.
洛克伍德这位官僚根本不了解自己的权力
Lockwood is a bureaucrat with power he doesn't understand.
这不仅让事情更加危险
Not only does that make things dangerous,
-也让我们难以开展工作 -是的
- it makes our job difficult. - Yeah.
不过你昨天表现得很好
But you were a good solider yesterday.
把你的职责置于政♥治♥生命之上
Putting your duty above your politics.
没有多少人能做到这一点
Not many would have been able to do that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
混乱中诞生了积极的力量
From all that mess comes something positive.
看来美国外星人是个好人
Looks like AmericanAlien was one of the good guys after all.
-她让人 -捉摸不透
- She's very... - Confounding.
-是的 -是的
- Yes. - Yes.
你的前任很会拍照
Your ex is pretty good with a camera.
我读了小报
I read the tabloids.
一场内战正在酝酿之中
There is a civil war brewing.
我都能闻到它的气息
I can smell it in the air.
但这个国家或许还有希望
But there might be hope for the country yet.
时机似乎暂时对你有利
Seems time is on your side for now,
所以今晚休息一下
so take the night off.
看来明天又是新的一天了
Well, I guess tomorrow's another day.
明天或许就太迟了
Tomorrow may be too late.
你在哪里 曼彻斯特
Where are you, Manchester?
或许你只是需要失去更多
Maybe you just need to lose more.
你无法改变我
You can't change me.
今天我要以火星猎人的身份找到你
Today, I find you like a Manhunter.
等等 你得重新讲
Okay, wait, wait, wait. You have to go back to the part
你痛打了本·洛克伍德的那段
where you strong-armed Ben Lockwood.
-我的天 你太爱血腥了 -求你了
- Oh, my gosh. You so have a bloodlust. - Please.
我不知道 这件事太疯狂了
Oh, I mean, I don't know, the whole thing was crazy.
我以前从来没有经历过这种事
You know, I've never been through something like that before.
我知道超女和我
And I know that Supergirl and I
最近意见都不一致
haven't really been on the same page lately,
但是 看见她在游♥行♥队伍里
but, you know, seeing her out there at that march
与其他人手拉手
hand-in-hand with everybody else,
我受到了鼓舞
I was inspired.
嗯 然后痛打了本·洛克伍德
Yeah. To rough Ben Lockwood up.
不 不
No, no.
不 那个... 我
No, it was, you know, I...
我遵循了自己的信念 而不是规矩
I followed my beliefs, not the rules.
站在道德的立场上感觉棒极了
And it felt really good to take a moral stance.
是的 我想在游♥行♥中的所有人都感觉到了
Yeah, I think everyone at that march felt that way.
看到所有这些人站出来表达他们的信念
Seeing all those people come out to have their convictions heard.
-还有詹姆斯的照片 -对
- And James's photos. - Yeah.
看见人们尽力互相帮助 那真的...
Seeing people who'd been fighting helping each other, that was...
这就表明
It just goes to show,
不管你是谁 外星人 人类 超级英雄
no matter who you are, alien, human, superhero,
每份行动都有价值
every action counts
每个观点都很重要
and every voice matters.
谁知道 也许好人最终会胜利
And who knows, maybe the good guys will win in the end.
没错
Exactly.
干杯
Cheers.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表