剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Arrest them.
厉害 你找到了我的飞机
Oh, good. You found my plane.
我本不想走到这一步
I hoped it wouldn't come to this.
真的吗
Really?
可是我想
'Cause I did.
这是个惊喜
This is a surprise.
逮捕他们
Arrest them!
不 我们每个人都宣誓
No! Each one of us swore an oath
要捍卫这个国家及其宪法
to defend this country and its constitution.
部长在要求你们违背这个誓言
The Secretary is asking you to compromise that oath.
我劝你们 跟着心走
I urge you. Follow your hearts.
而不是命令
Not your orders.
谢谢你 下一个
Thank you. Next.
一分钟后启动自毁
该我了
My turn.
莱克斯只是在利用你
Lex was only using you, you know.
莱克斯爱我
Lex loves me.
莱克斯爱的只有他自己
The only person Lex loves is himself.
大家快趴下
Everybody, get down.
五
四
三
二
一
卡拉
Kara!
地球第一
Earth first.
下台和受苦选一个
Stand down or suffer.
我真希望你没逼我这么做
I wish you didn't make me do that.
谢谢你 卡拉
Thank you, Kara.
真像航♥班♥"蛇"患
Snake on a plane.
你以为自己肩负着全世界痛苦的重担
You think you have the weight of the world's pain on your shoulders.
但你没有
But you don't.
你制♥造♥了这种痛苦和恐惧
You created this pain, this fear.
你完全不了解我 外星人
You know nothing about me, alien.
我是火星猎人
I am the Martian Manhunter.
我认识你 你该知道...
I know you and you should know this...
上一个反对我的人
The last man who stood against me
把自己搞垮台了
met a downfall all of his own making.
不会再垮台了 我就是法律
There will be no downfall. I am the law.
只是暂时
For now.
但政♥权♥变了
But regimes change.
油罐车
The tanker.
相信我
Trust me.
把这些外星人带到安全的地方
Let's get these aliens somewhere safe.
卡拉
Kara!
卡拉
Kara.
我没事 一切都好
I'm okay. Everything's fine.
天啊
Oh, God.
感谢上帝你还好
Thank God you're all right.
-你找到泰斯马克了吗 -是的
- Did you find Tessmacher? - Yeah.
这不是真的泰斯马克
It wasn't the real Tessmacher.
或许一直都不是
Maybe it never was.
但是没关系
But it's okay.
现在我们知道莱克斯的目的
Now we know what Lex has been up to
以及他的帮手了
and who was helping him.
我们现在都知道了
Now we know everything.
很抱歉我把你一个人留在身后
I'm so sorry I left you alone back there.
让你置身于危险
Put you in danger.
我没事 我没事
I was fine. I am fine.
我一看到伊芙就发火了
When I saw Eve, I just saw red.
一下就想起最初的背叛
Shot me right back to the initial betrayal.
我当时思维不清晰
I... wasn't thinking clearly.
你不用向我做任何解释
You don't have to explain anything to me.
我知道她把你伤得有多深
I know how much she hurt you.
卡拉 拜托 我想向你道歉
Kara! Please! I'm trying to apologize to you.
那场爆♥炸♥可能杀了你
That explosion could have killed you.
不会的
It... it wouldn't have.
-莉娜 -我从不放松警惕
- Lena - I don't let my guard down ever.
可我对伊芙放下防备 她背叛了我
And I did with Eve and she betrayed me.
我相信她 可她隐瞒我
I let her in and she lied to me.
每一天 当着我的面
Every day. To my face.
隐瞒她的身份
About who she was.
这是最令人心痛的
And that's what hurts.
我不知道自己能否走出来 但...
I don't... I don't know if I'll ever recover from it, but...
我知道 要不是
I know there is no way
你的友谊和正直
I could ever trust anyone ever again
我就再也
if it wasn't
不能信任任何人了
for your friendship and your integrity.
那对我意味着世界 卡拉
It just... It means the world to me, Kara.
我会一直在你身边的
I'm always gonna be here for you.
离开未婚妻的时候 我...
When I left my fiancee, I, uh...
这事都很难说出口
It's hard to even say that.
我觉得我永远都不会恢复
I felt like I would never heal.
但我还是做到了
But then I did.
后来 这...
And then, this...
整个经历
whole experience just
感觉就像是伤口又被撕开了
feels like that wound just got ripped right back open again.
这一次 我不...
And this time, I don't...
我不知道还能不能挺过去
I don't know if I can survive that.
-伤口愈合 -成了疤痕
- Wounds heal. - Into scars.
随着时间而消失
That fade in time.
有些人留下了不可磨灭的印记
Some people leave indelible marks
就像身上的一块荣誉勋章
and you get to wear them like a badge of honor
体现出你学到的教训
of what you learn from the experience.
是吗 你从你的伤疤中学到了什么
Yeah? What did your scars teach you?
万事总有第二次机会
That there are always second chances.
如果你够有勇气迈出这一步的话
If you're brave enough to take the leap.
但做比说难
It's easier said than done.
我曾经订过婚
I was engaged.
詹姆斯从未说过
James never mentioned that.
他根本不知道
Yeah, well, he didn't know.
没人知道
No one did.
因为我爱上了我的军士
Because I was in love with my sergeant.
在国外服役时 我们不能出柜
And we couldn't be out while serving abroad.
发生了什么
What happened?
她在巡逻时死了
She died while on patrol.
我都无法哀悼她
And I couldn't mourn her.
我就呆住了
I was just numb.
独自心痛
Alone in my pain.
我
And, I, um...
我回国后几个月 才能面对这件事
I didn't face it until I was back Stateside a few months later.
我以为这个伤永远不会愈合
I thought that wound would never heal.
然后我收到了她的告别信
And then I got her farewell note.
军人有时会在服役前寄这些信
Service members send them sometimes before tours of duty
以防回不来了
in case they don't come back home.
我从来没想过会读到她的告别信
I never thought that I'd have to read hers.
她说她坚信
She said that she had every faith
我会找到另一个能让我笑的人
that I would find another person who would make me smile.
你也一样
And so will you.
万事总有第二次机会
You will get a second chance at everything.
别失去希望
Don't lose hope.
今天
Today,
必定是一个很深的伤口
this is absolutely a deep wound.
但总有一天
But someday,
这个伤疤将会脱落
it'll be a faded scar.
-儿子 -别这样
- Son... - Don't.
我来找你 你却拒绝了我
I came to you and you turned away from me.
你必须明白 孩子 我必须找到
You have to understand, son. I had to find--
杀害妈妈的凶手 对吗
Mom's killer. Right?
有用吗
Did it help?
你要知道 我今天看见你了
You know, I saw you today.
就是个痛苦愤怒的男人
Just another bitter, angry man.
乔治 乔治
George? George.
我所做的一切都是为了保护你和你母亲
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表