剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
你还记得以前
Do you remember when you were afraid
你害怕给莱克斯看你的小发明吗
to show Lex your little inventions?
你会把它们藏起来 不让他发现
That you would hide them from him
不天衣无缝不给他看
until they were absolutely perfect?
你还记得他会怎么做吗
Do you remember what he would do?
记得
Yeah.
他会说它们很可爱 我应该把它们做成粉色的
He'd say they were cute and I should make them in pink.
这正是他所害怕的
This is exactly what he was afraid of.
他怕你会比他更优秀
That you would outshine him.
我知道你想抵抗
I know that you want to resist.
但你跟我一样
But you are just like me.
你不必成为最优秀的
You don't want to just be the best,
你就是最优秀的
you are the best.
我知道我是最优秀的
Oh, I know I'm the best.
而你才是那个没充分发挥自己潜力的人
You're the one not living up to your full potential.
你选择了支持其中一方
You've chosen a side.
而我不会这么做
I'd never do that.
你只在乎怎么敛财
All you care about is lining your pockets.
是啊 而且她也不是杀人凶手 所以...
Yeah. Also, she's not a murderer, so...
那可能只是因为她还没有试过
Maybe that's just because she hasn't tried it yet.
-你射偏了 -我根本没有瞄准
- You missed. - I wasn't really aiming.
别 等下
No, wait.
你不知道它升级了吧
Guess you didn't see the upgrade,
现在是左臂上武器更多
'cause the left arm's got more goods now.
-卡拉 出去 -好
- Kara, get out. - Uh, okay.
你配不上卢瑟这个名字
You don't deserve the Luthor name,
地球的叛徒
Earth traitor.
你话说反了
You got that backwards.
卢瑟这个名字配不上莉娜
The Luthor name doesn't deserve Lena.
超女
Supergirl.
我想问你怎么绕过封锁的 但是
I'd ask how you bypassed a lockdown but--
但是你处在危机中所以很高兴见到我
But you're in a crisis and you're happy to see me?
是的 谢谢你
Yes. Thank you.
他们说格雷夫斯姐弟在被悬赏缉拿
You know what, they say the Graves twins are collector's items.
复古莱克斯时代
Vintage Lex Era.
我听说他们会升值
Well, I hear that they're worth more.
如果他们一直被关在牢房♥里
If they never come out of the box.
人们很愤怒
The people are angry,
丹弗斯特工
Agent Danvers.
他们的恐惧正在蔓延
Their fear is metastasizing.
你无法阻止
And you can't stop it.
你没错 我不能
You're right. I can't.
改变心灵和思想 我不擅长这些
Changing hearts and minds, that's not really my thing.
我擅长这些
It's mine.
她很擅长这个
And she's really good at it.
有人觉得这很好笑吗
Somebody thinks this is funny?
这不好笑 我只是想工作而已
This isn't funny. I'm just trying to work here.
谁干的
Who did it?
谁把木屑放进我的咖啡杯里的
Who put wood chips in my coffee cup?
我以为树人吃木屑呢
I thought that's what Dryads ate.
木头和石头
Wood and stone?
我私下告诉你的
I told you that in confidence.
怎么回事 麦肯齐
Hey. What's going on here, Mackenzie?
只是个无聊的恶作剧
It was just a dumb prank.
在这里我们尊重别人
We respect people here.
对不起 弗兰克林
I'm sorry, Franklin.
你们知道吗 大伙儿
You know what, guys?
迁就我一下 我知道很晚了
Just humor me for a second. I know it's late.
我知道你们有些人对于总统的所作所为很失望
Look, I know some of you are upset about what the president did,
但是那并不改变
but that does not change
我们作为一个国家或是出版社的身份
who we are as a country or as a publication.
凯特科不能容忍♥
CatCo does not tolerate hate
公♥司♥内部或是我们报纸上的仇视
within these walls or on our pages.
我们作为记者的职责就是揭露真♥相♥
And it is our duty as journalists to expose the truth.
无知是我们的敌人
And ignorance is our enemy,
相互之间不是
not each other.
谢谢你
Thank you.
记住这个
Remember that.
感觉很奇怪 不是吗 詹森
Feels strange, doesn't it, Jensen?
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
我打赌当你加入这个组织时
I bet when you joined this organization,
你从没想过你会
you never thought you'd
把人类关进牢笼里 是吗
be throwing humans in these cages, did you?
我的工作就是维持人类和外星人间的和平
My job is to maintain peace amongst humans and aliens alike.
他们袭击我们
They attack us,
欺骗我们
deceive us,
那些脏东西想要变成我们 詹森特工
those roaches want to be us, Agent Jensen.
所以他们才会来到这里
And that's why they're here.
他们为了我们的星球而来
They came for our planet.
而你的工作是保护我们的星球
And your job is to protect that.
但是你却在这里 与地球叛变者
And yet here you are, working side by side
与外星人同事
with Earth traitors and aliens.
不 我相信丹弗斯局长
No, I trust Director Danvers.
我发过誓言
And I took an oath.
总统也发过誓
So did the president.
好像没人可以信任了 对吧
It's like there's no one left to trust, right?
我是说 连总统都撒谎 我们还能信谁
I mean, if the president lies, who can we believe in?
这个国家正在分崩离析
This country is falling apart.
对不起 抱歉打扰了 但那真是太对了
Excuse me. Um, sorry to interrupt. But that is so true.
是吧 现在不像我们当时长大一样 对吧
Yeah, right? It's not like when we were growing up, right?
是啊 世界的确变了很多
Yeah. Yeah, I mean, the world sure has changed a lot.
我就是跟不上
I just can't keep up.
我在街上当巡警
I work the streets as a beat cop
我觉得随着时间流逝
and I just feel older
我年纪大了 更不懂这个世界了
and less relevant with every passing day.
什么社区
Uh, what neighborhood?
-肖尔伍德 -我有个朋友住在那附近
- Shorewood. - You know, I have a friend from around there.
在社区里做很多事情
Um, does a lot of work in the community,
比姆 菲奥纳·比姆 你认识她吗
um, Byme, Fiona Byme, do you know her?
不 我会记得那个名字
No, I'd remember that name.
这世上叫菲奥纳的并不多 也许有天会认识
Well, not a lot of Fionas in the world, so maybe someday.
-对 没错 -我走了
- Right. Yeah. - I'm off.
-保重 -很高兴和你谈话
- Take care. - Good talking to you.
答案是清洁间 我就知道
The answer was the broom closet. I knew it.
即使是一级智力
Even a first-level intellect
也会知道是清洁间
would know that it was the broom closet.
我为什么没和超女说
Why didn't I tell Supergirl that?
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
我告诉了超女错误的路线
I told Supergirl to go the wrong way.
她本可能会被抓
She could have gotten caught.
人无完人 布莱尼
Everyone makes mistakes, Brainy.
不 我是完人
No. No, not me.
我预测事件
I predict eventualities with
有着98.525%的准确率
a 98.525% accuracy rating.
在这次之前能达到99.12%呢
It used to be 99.12% before this happened.
这次是指今天在披萨店发生的事吗
Is this about what happened at the pizza place today?
我的形象诱发器失灵时
When my Image Inducer malfunctioned,
我发现了马西莫相当令人讨厌的一点
I discovered something rather unsavory about Massimo.
他好像不喜欢我本来的模样
It appears he didn't appreciate my natural visage.
他那时不知道你是外星人
He didn't know you were an alien.
他不只是惊讶而已 而是...
He wasn't just surprised, he was...
很生气
He was angry.
我知道人们害怕他们不认识的东西
I know that people fear what they do not know
但是马西莫认识我啊
but Massimo knew me.
而且虽然我来自天鸽座
And being from Colu does not change the fact
但我还是那个巴尼
that I am also Barney
喜欢橄榄苹果披萨的巴尼啊
of the olives and apples pizza.
巴尼
Barney?
巴尼是我在那家店买♥♥东西的化名
Barney is my pizza and coffee name.
看着我
Look at me.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表