剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
这是送给你的礼物
It was intended as a gift.
好痛 全身都痛
It hurts. Everything hurts.
跟我来
Come with me.
别再靠近了 我警告你们
Don't come any closer, I'm warning you.
伸出你的手
Reach your hand out.
不
No!
住手 住手
Stop! Stop!
我有了他的能力
I have his powers?
没错 你可以吸收
That's right. You can absorb
任何外星人的能力
any alien's abilities
同时彻底摧毁那个外星人
and utterly destroy the alien in the process.
我有这能力
I can do that?
没错 我的朋友
That's right, my friend.
这让你成为了拯救人类战争中
And that makes you the most valuable asset
最有价值的资源
in the war to save humanity.
丹弗斯局长 借一步说话
Director Danvers, a word.
解析语气不是我的强项
Interpreting tone is not my strong suit.
但我感觉到这事不妙
But I sense this is not good.
谢谢
Thanks.
-上校 -丹弗斯局长
- Colonel. - Director Danvers.
我发现你重整了
I've noticed you reorganized
突击队的指挥控制系统
the strike team command and control system.
是的
I did.
你是否知道之前的系统
Are you aware that system has been in place
从超查部成立时就存在了
since the DEO's inception?
是的
Yes.
但请恕我直言 那系统过时了
But with all due respect, the system was outmoded.
以前 从警报响起到出动
It used to take us 90 seconds
我们需要90秒
to get out the door after first alert.
现在重新分配了两个分♥析♥员
And now by retasking two analysts--
你去掉了中间人
You cut out the middle men
把出动时间缩短至60秒
and reduced deployment time to 60 seconds,
这有可能是事关生死的几秒
which could be the difference between life and death.
没错
Exactly.
所以呢
So?
我要褒奖你 丹弗斯局长
I'm commending you, Director Danvers.
找到叛徒詹森特工了吗
Any sign of our traitor Agent Jensen?
还没有
Not yet.
但是我们的面部识别系统
But our facial recognition algorithm
在扫描纳欣诺市
is scanning National City.
一旦詹森露脸 就能抓到
So the moment Jensen shows his face, we'll get him.
再接再厉
Keep up the good work.
是的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
借过 抱歉
Excuse me. Sorry.
丹弗斯小姐
Ms. Danvers.
我叫卡西安
My name is Cassian.
我是阿马代的同事 他在等你
I work with Amadei. He's expecting you.
把手给我 孩子
Give me your hand, son.
你几十年来一直拒绝采访
You've declined interviews for decades,
但你却欣然接受了我今天的采访
but you've graciously agreed to speak with me today.
为什么
Why now?
我看到了我们国家正在发生的事情
I see what is happening to our country.
分歧与歧视
Divisiveness and discrimination.
如果我们想要对抗偏见
If we want to fight prejudice,
人们需要了解我们外星人 还有我们的能力
people need to know about who we are as aliens and what we do.
要为别人做榜样
To lead as an example for others,
我必须接受曝光
I must be seen.
虽然这让我很不舒服
It's not comfortable for me.
但我舒不舒服并非现在的当务之急
But comfort is not my priority right now.
你做出的榜样肯定会激励很多人
I'm sure your example will inspire many.
你用你的天赋拯救过无数的人
You've saved countless lives with your gift.
你的治疗能力
Is it true your healing abilities
对人类没用 是真的吗
don't work on humans?
目前来说 我的频率无法触及人类
As of yet, my frequency cannot reach humans.
但是我最大的愿望
But it is my greatest wish
就是治疗人类的心灵
to heal the human heart.
上周有个嘉年华被袭击了
Just last week a carnival was attacked.
嘉年华 被逃出监狱的恶毒外星人袭击
A carnival! By vicious aliens who broke out of prison.
袭击对象可是在摩天轮上吃着棉花糖的孩子
We're talking kids eating cotton candy on Ferris wheels.
他们不安全 政♥府♥又为此做了什么
They weren't safe. What did the government do about it?
他们倒是介入了
Oh, they stepped in, sure.
但却是为了保护外星人
To protect the aliens,
人♥民♥真理网
他们至少害死了两个人类
who killed at least two human beings.
-只有守护者... -好了
- And only Guardian... - Okay.
别再听这些垃圾了
You have got to stop listening to this dreck.
这是本·洛克伍德吗
Is that Ben Lockwood?
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
在我重组L公♥司♥的时候
Well, when I reorganized L-Corp,
我与他父亲的钢铁厂结束了合同
I took my business away from his father's steel shop
然后跟一家N金属工厂签了约
and gave it to an Nth metal producer.
是谁给了他平台
Who the hell gave him a platform?
人♥民♥真理网 某种集团边缘网站
The People's Veritas, some sort of syndicated fringe website.
好吧 这就得了
Oh, okay. Well, there you go.
边缘是关键词
Fringe being the operative word.
我上一次看到本·洛克伍德
Well, the last time I saw Ben Lockwood,
他满腔悲情与愤怒 想让我报道他的故事
he was a sad, angry man begging me to write his story.
而现在 他和像他一样的疯子们
Now, he and every lunatic like him
一起崇拜守护者 好像我跟他们是一类人
is praising Guardian as if I'm one of them.
如果市长觉得詹姆斯·奥尔森
Well, I don't think the Mayor would invite James Olsen
是个社会边缘的疯子 应该不会请他
to be the keynote speaker at his Annual Media Summit
在自己的年度媒体峰会上当主题发言人吧
if he thought he was some kind of fringe lunatic.
-等等 什么 -邀请刚过来
- Wait, what? - The invitation just came in.
我来就是为了告诉你这个消息
That is what I came to tell you.
你该把注意力从喷子上移开
Now, you need to stop obsessing about these trolls
开始写你的演讲稿了
and start writing your speech.
是詹森
It's Jensen.
他现在位于纳欣诺市步行街
He's been located at the National City Promenade.
这是你的机会 丹弗斯 去抓住他
This is your collar, Danvers. Go get him.
超女 该出动了
Supergirl, it's time to rumble.
我不管别人怎么说 我喜欢变形者
I don't care what anyone says, I love shapeshifters.
你呢 先生
What about your, sir?
你想不想和自己面对面
Would you like to come face-to-face with yourself?
为什么不选个和自己形态相同的人
Why don't you pick on someone your own shape?
艾丽克斯 他不再是原来的詹森了
Alex, it's not just Jensen.
他被寄生虫感染了
He's been infected by Parasite.
别担心 我会尽快解决
Don't worry, I'll make this quick.
不许动
Freeze!
特工 去抓他 快快
Agents, get him. Go, go, go.
不要
No!
他变身了 別让他离开你们的视线范围
He shapeshifted. Don't let him out of your sight.
丹弗斯局长 我们跟丢了
Director Danvers, we lost him.
该死
Damn it.
你没事吧
You all right?
你没有向我上报詹森特工不是人类
You neglected to inform me that Agent Jensen is not a human.
他是人类
He is.
以前是
Well, he was.
默茜和奥蒂斯擅闯超查部的时候
When Mercy and Otis broke into the DEO,
他们偷走了一种叫做寄生虫的生物
they took with them a creature called Parasite.
一旦这种寄生虫感染了宿主
And once this parasite infects a host,
詹森就是受到了感染
which in this case, was Jensen,
宿主就能获得一种超能力
the host has the ability
只要轻轻一碰就能吸走他人的生命
to suck the life force out of whoever it touches.
然后那人就死了
Leaving that person dead.
如果对象是外星人 就会吸取他们的超能力
And if it's an alien, absorbing their powers.
我们很幸运 他没有更进一步接触超女
We're very lucky he didn't have more contact with Supergirl.
而且 宿主没有能力
And we're lucky the host doesn't have the ability
保留他所吸收的超能力
to retain the powers it absorbs.
我们会试着在詹森最脆弱的时候抓到他
So, we'll try to get Jensen when he's at his weakest.
那我们要怎么做
And how do we do that?
上次我们用核能让他的身体超负荷
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表