剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
She said, "It's a date."
但是 她的意图并不明确
Yet, her intentions were unclear.
"那就约好了"听起来很明确啊
"It's a date" does not sound unclear.
我从来没想过尼娅·纳尔这样优秀的人
It never occurred to me that someone as amazing as Nia Nal
会对我感兴趣
would be interested in me.
那么 更重要的问题是
Well, then, I guess the bigger question here is,
你希望如何
what do you want?
我希望她当我的情人
I want her to be my Valentine.
那就送她一份礼物 表达出这个意思
Well, then bring her a gift that expresses that.
勇敢的人想出的勇敢主意
What a bold idea from a very bold person,
艾丽克斯·丹弗斯
Alex Danvers.
过奖了
If only.
你身处危机之中
I mean, here you are, in the middle of a crisis,
-还能挤出时间思考人生 -是一心多用
- carving out time to figure out your life. - Multitasking.
好了 能不能赶紧搜查
Yes, can we get back to the search now, please?
没问题
Absolutely.
其实 针对新的两名受害者
In fact, I've just finished analyzing the police reports
我分♥析♥了警方报告
for the two additional victims.
除了受害者的死亡
It appears that beyond the deaths themselves,
受害者房♥子里的每件珠宝都被偷了
every piece of jewelry at their house was taken.
我知道发现第一个受害者的车辆
I understand the car where we found the first victim
与珠宝盗窃有关 那些珠宝也被拿走了
was involved in a jewel heist. Those jewels were also taken.
珠宝
Jewelry.
宝石和贵重金属对于这个外星人来说
Gems and precious metals could be an additional source
可能是另一种营养来源
of nutrition for this alien.
或者这对于那个外星人来说
Or potentially the alien requires the jewels
是他们星球的资源 无论如何
as a resource for its planet. In any event,
这都说明外星人在挑选受害者
it would suggest how this alien is choosing its victims.
如果它是步行 这会为我们提供搜索范围
If it's traveling on foot, that would give us a radius
以及要搜索的受害者特征
and a profile of victims for which to search by.
做一个三角定位 把地址发给我
Well, triangulate and send me the addresses.
荣恩 你还好吗
Hey, J'onn, is everything okay?
我有一个客户 她丈夫是外星事务局局长
I have a client whose husband, the Director of Alien Affairs,
似乎成了仇恨犯罪的受害者
might have been the victim of a hate crime.
我需要你帮我查一条潜在线索
I could use your help tracking down a potential lead
是卡拉帮我想出来的
Kara helped me come up with.
抱歉 我手上有未知外星人威胁
I'm sorry, I've got an unidentified alien threat
需要努力搜查
that I'm trying to track.
你可以打给布莱尼 他应该可以帮忙
But you should call Brainy, I'm sure he could help.
他很擅长一心多用
He's great at multitasking.
她把我转给了布莱尼
She re-directed me to Brainy.
我的说媒技术可真够烂的
So much for my matchmaking skills.
不过也不是什么好线索
Well, the lead was bad, anyway.
查不到罗伯茨的释放地址
There's no release address for Roberts
因为他已经回到了监狱
because he's already back in prison.
斯图尔特的电♥话♥记录
Stuart's phone records.
他与一个号♥码频繁通过电♥话♥
It appears he made consistent calls to a number
号♥码的主人是麦迪逊·辛克莱尔
belonging to Madison Sinclair.
尼娅写过一篇她的报道
Nia wrote an article about her.
她是个钻石经销商
She's a diamond broker.
她也投资过东城项目
One of the people who invested in the East City project.
过去几个月里 他似乎经常去
It appears he frequented a restaurant right by her house
她家旁边的一家餐厅
several times over the past couple of months.
今早又去了
And again this morning.
我认为这不是仇恨犯罪
I don't think this was a hate crime.
我觉得他出轨了
I think he's having an affair.
而且是在情人节当天
And on Valentine's Day.
我们还是需要保障他的安全
We still need to make sure he's safe.
屡次发生的外星人袭击让纳市市民
A series of alien attacks has the citizens of National City
深感不安
in a place of deep unrest.
-我是劳伦·哈雷上校 -我知道
- I'm Colonel Lauren Haley. - Yes, I'm aware.
解决外星威胁
...to combat the alien menaces.
在办公室见到我你似乎并不惊讶
You're not surprised to see me in your office.
我姓卢瑟 早就学会处变不惊了
I'm a Luthor. I've learned to expect the unexpected.
有什么事找我吗
Now, what can I help you with?
我是代表美国政♥府♥来的
I'm here on behalf of the President of the United States
想跟你签订一份政♥府♥合同
to offer you a government contract.
什么合同呢
For what purpose?
那个能够让人拥有超能力的药
People are terrified after the turmoil
引发了民众巨大的恐慌与不安
created by that drug that gave humans super strength.
总统知道你的研究正在探索这个领域
The president understands your research is exploring this arena.
卢瑟女士 我们需要让美国♥军♥队
Ms. Luthor. We need to make the US military
与我们的外星对手一样强大
as powerful as our alien adversaries.
这并不是我开始这项研究的目标
This is not what I had in mind when I started my research.
纳欣诺市已进入高度警戒
...National City on high alert
有报道称未知外星人正在食用人类心脏
after reports of an unidentified alien feeding on human hearts.
有情报称死亡人数已达三人
Sources put the death toll at three already.
这正是我们需要你的原因
This is precisely why we need you.
我得走了
I need to go.
我邮件发你提议
I'll email you a proposal.
请考虑一下
Please think about it.
自♥由♥之子
Children of Liberty
要求立即释放本·洛克伍德
are calling for the immediate release of Ben Lockwood,
声称他是美国英雄 不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
stating that he is an American hero and not a terrorist.
于此同时 随着自♥由♥之子在城里掀起的新风波
Meanwhile, the Children of Liberty continue to grow their membership
成员队伍持续扩大
with new chapters arising throughout the city.
自♥由♥代表需要我们找到这个外星杀手
Agent Liberty needs us to find this alien killer.
我们以他的名义除掉杀手
Let us be the ones who kill it in his name.
就可以要求他被释放了
Then we can demand that he be set free.
录制结束
他在这里 那是他的车
He's here, that's his car.
我们要敲门吗
Should we knock?
万一他们... 就是...
Well, what if they're... You know...
我没法用X视线
Well, I can't use my X-ray vision.
辛克莱尔女士
Ms. Sinclair?
斯图尔特女士
Mr. Stuart?
他就在这里
He's right here.
我找到辛克莱尔女士了
I found Ms. Sinclair.
他的心脏不见了
His heart's missing.
不许动 把手举起来
Don't move! Hands in the air!
别动 站住
Freeze! Right there.
-所有人趴下 -等等 别开枪
- Everybody down! - Wait, hold your fire.
你们两个在这里干什么
What are you two doing here?
卡拉 你不用目睹这些的 走吧
Kara, you don't need to be seeing all of this. You should go.
我没事 犯罪现场我没少去
I'm fine. I've been to plenty of crime scenes,
给凯特科做报道
covering it for CatCo.
其实 我在这里
In fact, since I'm here,
说不定还能帮助调查
maybe I could help the investigation.
是她帮我们找线索找到这里来的
She is the one that helped find the lead that got us here.
你说你认为辛克莱尔女士
You said you thought Ms. Sinclair
被这个外星人盯上
was being targeted by this alien
是因为她是钻石代理商
because she was a diamond broker?
这是暗门
It's a hidden door.
重要发现 是吧 艾丽克斯
That's a good find, don't you think, Alex?
干得好 卡拉
Nice work, Kara.
这看上去像... 不清楚...
This looks like this could be, I don't know,
一种酸 甚至毒液
like, an acid, or maybe even venom,
因为我们找的是个外星人
given the alien we're looking for.
你能给它做放射性追踪吗 跟踪它
Could you run it for trace radioactivity? Perhaps to track it?
你怎么知道我们可以做这个
How did you know we could do that?
温 他经常拿他做的事吹牛
Winn, always bragging about how he did things.
当然了 是私底下
Off the record, of course.
能让布莱尼扫描吗
Couldn't you get Brainy to scan it?
可以
Yeah.
-多克斯特工 -是 丹弗斯局长
- Agent Dox. - Yes, Director Danvers?
那是音乐吗 你在哪
Is that music? Where are you?
我在我们讨论过的派对上
I am at the party we discussed.
叫做快乐时光
It was called for happy hour.
我还没跟那个
And I haven't yet conversed
之前我们提到的人说上话
with the person we spoke about earlier.
太疯狂了 别自言自语了 跳舞吧
Hey! This is my jam. Stop talking to yourself and dance.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表