剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Sorry?
总统没有按规章行事
President acted against protocol.
我毫不知情
I was never informed.
因此 那导致了2%的增长
So, that results in a 2% increase in--
-我的天 -老天
- Oh, my God! - Jeez.
怎么了
Um, what happened?
没什么
Oh, it... It's fine.
我觉得你是对的
I think you're right.
这个政♥府♥有问题
There's something wrong with this government.
我以为你就是政♥府♥的人
I thought you were the government.
不 我是你的朋友
No, I'm your friend.
现在 我对你非常有信心
And right now I have a hell of a lot more faith in you
而不是他们
than I do in them.
不管你需要什么 随你差遣
So, whatever you need, I'm here.
很好
Good.
我相信你
That I can trust.
明天再来 我们带你好好地参观
Come back tomorrow, we'll give you the real tour.
本
Ben!
很高兴你愿意再来
I'm glad you made the second trip.
非常感谢
I really appreciate it.
当然 总统先生
Of course, Mr. President.
今天发生了很多事情 很多不和
Lotta things going on today. Lotta moving parts.
我相信也是 长官
Hmm, I can believe it, sir.
那是当然
Of course, you do.
信仰 忠诚 才是重要的
Belief, loyalty. It's important, hmm?
不是针对穿披风的某人
Maybe not to certain caped individuals.
我一直在思考 本
See, I've been thinking, Ben...
我或许没办法给所有的自♥由♥之子赋予职权
I may not be able to deputize all of your Children of Liberty,
但是我可以赋职一个
but I can deputize one.
你愿意做
How would you like to be
我的下一任外星事务局局长吗
my next Director of Alien Affairs?
什么
What?
我们需要你这样的人
We could use a man like you.
一个有自知之明的人
A man who knows what he is.
本·洛克伍德被任命为外星事务局局长
"本届政♥府♥的宝贵财富"
"An asset to this administration."
难以置信
It's unbelievable.
这段时间总统做了
Yeah, the President is making some
一些非常奇怪的决定
very strange decisions lately.
洛克伍德的任命 卫星
The Lockwood appointment, satellite...
-你怎么 -布莱尼告诉我的
- How do you-- - Brainy told me.
-我们一起吃的早午餐 -真棒
- We get brunch. - Cute.
-是的 -没错
- Yeah. - Yeah.
在这个问题上 我有很多想法
My instincts were all over the place on this one.
不知道该选择哪个
Didn't know which way was up.
现在还也不清楚
Still not sure if I do.
我知道那种感觉
Yeah, I know the feeling.
我有个报道 不知道该不该由我来跟进
I got this story I'm not sure if I should pursue myself.
你怎么弄清楚的
How'd you figure it out?
检查我的动机
Examined my motives.
确定我做出的决定
Made sure the decision I was making
是有着正确的原因
was for the right reasons
而非出于自私
and not the selfish ones.
我想那就是我们真正能做的 对吗
I guess that's all we can do really, right?
对
Yeah.
说到这里
Speaking of which,
我有另一篇报道要写
I've got another article to write.
写快点
Type fast.
超快
Super speed.
麦肯齐
Mackenzie.
你之前提到的线人
That source that you were mentioning,
你认为他会愿意公开♥发♥言吗
do you think that he'd be willing to speak on the record?
你们都和我一样看见相同之景
You all saw the exact same thing I did.
我们需要地面部队
We need boots on the ground,
-而不是站在讲台上的衣着光鲜的 -先生们
- not wingtips on a dais-- - Gentlemen.
抱歉 我才想起来我们要见面
Sorry, I didn't realize that we were meeting until--
我的错
My fault.
一定是忘记了
Must've forgot.
这些都是一直坚守阵地的人
These here are all the folks that've been holding the fort down in...
来看看 东北部的
Well, let's see. Nor'east,
卡罗莱纳州 海湾地区 新墨西哥州
Carolinas, Gulf, New Mexico.
这位是本·洛克伍德
This is Ben Lockwood.
对不起 是洛克伍德局长吗
I'm sorry, is it... Is it Director Lockwood?
这看起来很像我的面具 库珀
This kinda looks a lot like, uh, my mask, Coop.
我们都是自♥由♥代表
Well, we're all Agent Liberty.
就像你说的 对吧
It's like you said, isn't it?
不管我们是谁
Doesn't matter who we are.
不管领导者是谁
Doesn't matter who leads.
当然
Sure, um--
或许有其他看法
Except I think it might.
"代表"是行动的代表
"Agent" means you act.
我们都感觉你只在空谈
We're all feeling like you're all talk,
没有行动
no action.
自♥由♥之子需要一个可以激励他们的领导者
The Children of Liberty need a leader who inspires them.
一个强大的 有能力的
Someone strong and powerful--
还有人在考虑更换领导吗
Is anyone else entertaining a change in leadership?
没有
No?
那好
Good.
我们继续
Let's proceed.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表